Old November 18, 2002, 21:41   #61
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 04:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
sorry, I didn't get a chance to post earlier. I was being drug out the door before I had the chance
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old November 19, 2002, 08:04   #62
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:26
sorry about this lads, looks like I sent the wrong turn to feaelin (3450 instead of 3400), I've sent the right one now
Old November 19, 2002, 22:15   #63
Gyromancer
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 05:26
turn > egypt
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... T. Jefferson "The Declaration of Independence"
Old November 19, 2002, 22:56   #64
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

turn >eps
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old November 20, 2002, 08:17   #65
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

turn > feaelin

BTW I have started using this free app I found that automates the sending of pbem turns, you might want to check it out http://www.extremetunnelvision.com/civ3.asp
Old November 20, 2002, 21:40   #66
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > egypt
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... T. Jefferson "The Declaration of Independence"
Old November 20, 2002, 22:06   #67
ruby_maser
King

turn > eps

Old November 21, 2002, 16:36   #68
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

turn > feaelin
Old November 22, 2002, 08:44   #69
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > ruby
Old November 22, 2002, 08:51   #70
Gyromancer
Prince

Wow, four years on the boards and I finally made warlord. Never thought I'd make it-- a PBEM or two will really jack up your post count...
Old November 22, 2002, 19:56   #71
ruby_maser
King

turn to eps

Old November 22, 2002, 21:24   #72
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

turn > feaelin
Old November 23, 2002, 00:24   #73
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > ruby
Old November 23, 2002, 09:43   #74
ruby_maser
King

turn to eps.

Old November 23, 2002, 13:38   #75
Feaelin
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III Multiplayer
Chieftain

Turn 17 sent to gyromancer.
Old November 23, 2002, 13:54   #76
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

turn > feaelin
Old November 23, 2002, 15:30   #77
ruby_maser
King

[edit]: my mistake

Old November 23, 2002, 17:51   #78
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > ruby
Old November 23, 2002, 18:42   #79
ruby_maser
King

turn to eps

it about 5pm guys. I'm leaving out of town for the night, but I'll pick up the save early tomorrow afternoon if it comes back around by then

Old November 24, 2002, 09:12   #80
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > ruby
Old November 24, 2002, 15:32   #81
ruby_maser
King

turn > eps

Old November 24, 2002, 16:20   #82
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

turn > feaelin
Old November 24, 2002, 21:22   #83
Gyromancer
Prince

turn > Ruby
Old November 24, 2002, 23:17   #84
ruby_maser
King

turn >eps

....hello?

Last edited by ruby_maser; November 25, 2002 at 23:38.
Old November 26, 2002, 13:11   #85
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

I sent it to feaelin, sorry forgot to post here

if the game doesn't restart by tommorrow lunchtime (GMT) then I'll email him
Old November 28, 2002, 14:37   #86
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

ok who's got the turn ? (I sent mine to feaelin and he confirmed that he received it)
Old November 29, 2002, 09:03   #87
Gyromancer
Prince

Hi Guys,

I managed to get the turn. Sorry I couldn't check yesterday, but you know how that family thing goes... I just need to install PTW down here and I'll be able to send it off. Hope to get it out in the next few hours
Old November 29, 2002, 09:44   #88
Gyromancer
Prince

It looks like the patch is a bit much for my parent's internet connection. The unpatched version seemed to work, so I sent the turn on to Ruby. Let me know if there are any problems and I'll try getting the patch again.
Old November 29, 2002, 20:35   #89
ruby_maser
King

alright fellas,

I think I'm straightened out. Got my Turkey Day stuff out of the way and will be around this weekend so we might be on a roll.

turn to eps

[edit] or not...

Last edited by ruby_maser; December 1, 2002 at 14:38.
Old December 1, 2002, 18:13   #90
Gyromancer
Prince

Turn > Ruby