Old November 7, 2002, 20:17   #31
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 12:28
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Kloreep
Welcome back, Spiffor.

As a former Trade/Economy minister, I think you'll be happy to hear that Apolytonia now controls 4 luxuries, with 3 more being imported fairly cheaply.
That's great news ! Do we export our own luxuries to rake loads of money from our neighbours too ?
Old November 7, 2002, 21:30   #32
jdjdjd
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 05:28
Thud, your not looking at the big picture...you get Jenna Jamison too!

Apoc, sorry, but when you make things up you sometimes get them wrong. oops, I mean, some sources are not so reliable.
Old November 7, 2002, 21:40   #33
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 06:28
UnOrthO has not resigned. He is on leave do to having to travel a lot for RL work. He is slowing down on many of the things he was doing here, due to the time constraints, etc. He is still lurking occasionally, and he is expected to return in the next 2-4 weeks, but will probably not be doing as much due to the "burn out" so many of us feel.

I missed compleatly the whole thing about Duddha leaving. If someone would be so kind as to point it out with a link or two.... I am curious. He was interesting to say the least.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old November 7, 2002, 21:42   #34
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 22:28
Quote:
Originally posted by mrmitchell
mrmitchell has been controlling MWIA's brain using an intricate array of puppets set up around his RL house that tell him to burn things. Although he hasn't burnt anything yet he did accidently burn his dinner the other day...
Fortunately he is ONLY controlling MWIA's brain - luckily it is MrWhereItsAt that is the President, with WIA running the chats and MrWIA waiting to chip in if necessary.

Quote:
-GodKing and MWIA were recently seen at a known meeting location for German spies.
But I thought it was ME (MrWhereItsAt) that was the only one hanging out with GodKing! Dammit MWIA - when I see you, I'll exile you to some primitve lost city myself!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old November 7, 2002, 21:54   #35
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
Good to see things are progressing fast Did I mention I loved your new avatar ?
No, you haven't, but thanks.

NGE will finally be on TV in the US in a few months too. This will be on cable and probably be on a premium channel (you have to pay money for it).

jdjdjd: What?
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old November 7, 2002, 22:26   #36
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Actually, it wasn't me MrWhereItsAt, it was UnOrthOdOx. People have been getting us confused lately....... something to do with some glowing green goo.....

Anyways, all they were doing was looking to make some arangements for me to import some sheep. Harmless.

--Con
Old November 7, 2002, 23:25   #37
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Anyways, all they were doing was looking to make some arangements for me to import some sheep. Harmless.
[Scottish accent]
An' What would you be doin' with that lot of Sheep, Laddy?
[/accent]

Trying to pull the wool over MrWIA's Eyes?

E_T
Old November 7, 2002, 23:48   #38
GodKing
Emperor

Sorry lad. What me and my sheep do is confidential, if'n you know what I mean.

--Con
Old November 8, 2002, 00:01   #39
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
That's great news ! Do we export our own luxuries to rake loads of money from our neighbours too ?
Yep; the Foreign Affairs Office is pulling in much more GPT than it's giving out.

Swaths of conquered territory may be annoying for corruption, but they sure pull in the luxuries.