Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 07:37
Local Date: November 1, 2010
But but... this is 0.6!
Old January 4, 2003, 21:09   #152
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 06:37
Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
But but... this is 0.6!
Yes but what star system are we in? Anyone? Im SOOOOO confused.
Old January 5, 2003, 09:47   #153
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Pap you are up in this one as well.
Old January 5, 2003, 12:00   #154
Pap1723
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 04:37
America is still mobilizing for war but there have been a few victories in the Pacific anyway...

Jimmy Dolittle led a daring raid of B-25 Mitchell's off an aircraft carrier in the Pacific on the hme islands of Japan.
A Japanese aircraft carrier was sunk near Vladivostok and a transport full of troops was sunk just outside of Tokyo.

Bombers from Pearl Harbor led airstrikes on naval targets in the Pacific struck a major blow by blowing up the Super Battleship Yamato while it was in port at Wake Island. Other bombers also defeated a cruiser loacted nearby.

Pap
Attached Files:
File Type: zip usa - april 1942.zip (97.0 KB, 3 views)
Old January 5, 2003, 16:12   #155
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ouch, Pap! But good going against the evil Axis, I probally wont get to this turn till tommorrow morning.
Old January 5, 2003, 23:54   #156
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Another Boring month in the British empire.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip brit_apr1942.zip (97.0 KB, 2 views)
Old January 6, 2003, 06:59   #157
tanelorn
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 12:37
Ok, Pap, if there ore some techs you don't want to be traded, go into the rules file and set the AI value to 0. You could do this for governments too, since the AI keeps offering them during negotiations. Comments- objections anyone?
Here is the neutrals turn. We 'll stand alone against the tides of war with slings and beer bottles in our hands!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip neutrals1942apr.zip (97.0 KB, 2 views)
Old January 6, 2003, 07:29   #158
Dr. Nick
Deity

Peace signed with Japan (they offered even before I could start moving units anyway). I'd also like a new player to be found for Japan if possible.

Comrade Stalin also pleads his democratic allies for aid in the form of materiel or money (gift me your worthless military units and money and I will make an army out of them ) to construct more airfields and factories and assist in the war effort.

I'd like to talk to pap on MSN or AIM before I post my turn too, thanks.
Old January 6, 2003, 08:38   #159
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

El Awrence why dont you advertise in the "players needed" thread?

And unless Pap and I are BOTH going to replay our turns it is too late to give you lend lease right now anyway.
Old January 6, 2003, 08:39   #160
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

I can take Japan..

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 6, 2003, 10:37   #161
Dr. Nick
Deity

Actually, if we meet over the iNet to negotiate nicely the MP way it isn't too late to offer lend lease.
Old January 6, 2003, 10:48   #162
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Talk to Pap he is the money bags. My problem is almost as acute as yours.
Old January 6, 2003, 11:14   #163
greeny
Prince

Local Time: 10:37
FiGu you can take Japan if you want but I'll have to brief you on the situation first, I'll PM you.
Old January 6, 2003, 16:00   #164
Dr. Nick
Deity

Done. Pap was poor.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip sovietturn5.zip (90.4 KB, 2 views)
Old January 6, 2003, 16:01   #165
Pap1723
Prince

Local Time: 04:37
I'm still poor, but I have tons of shiny new industry that I bought with all of my money

Pap
Old January 6, 2003, 16:44   #166
Pavlov
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 11:37
Hmm, well you know China might have a couple of dimes to spare. I'll see if I can send you something El.

-Homer Simpson
Old January 6, 2003, 16:55   #167
greeny
Prince

"MWAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

Adolf Hitler, April 1942 on hearing news of the Allies' financial crisis.
Old January 6, 2003, 17:02   #168
Dr. Nick
Deity

Stalin @ Hitler:

Old January 6, 2003, 17:03   #169
Dr. Nick
Deity

And, don't worry Pavlov, I found a way of making lots of easy money each turn. Thanks, but you need to keep the Japs off my back too.
Old January 6, 2003, 17:20   #170
Pavlov
Civilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 11:37
Ok then El. Hope it involves beating the krauts.

Hitler - We may be poor, but at least we have each other. *sings 'we are the world'*

-Homer Simpson
Old January 7, 2003, 09:33   #171
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Japan declared war on Soviet Union and captured Khabarovsk and destroyed Cita. Japanese forces captured too the British city of Singapore.

Japanese Airforce destroyed some American bombers near Japan. American bombers were too destroyed near Wake.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip japan_1942_may.zip (94.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by FiGu; January 7, 2003 at 09:46.
Old January 7, 2003, 14:39   #172
greeny
Prince

Damn FiGU, you forgot to do Ctrl+N!

Load the save game you posted again as the Japanese, then activate one of you fortified units, and press Ctrl+N, then save and post it again.
See the sticky PBEMguide if you haven't already.
Old January 7, 2003, 15:47   #173
FiGu
Prince

Damn wait. ill post it soon

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Old January 7, 2003, 16:11   #174
FiGu
Prince

Same as the first one. Only that i destroyed Ulan Bator too.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip japanese_1942_may.zip (94.3 KB, 2 views)
Old January 7, 2003, 21:15   #175
Dr. Nick
Deity

Damnit you!
Old January 8, 2003, 09:28   #176
FiGu
Prince

Old January 8, 2003, 10:14   #177
greeny
Prince

May report:

SOVIET RESISTANCE CRUMBLES!

This month Army Group Center stormed forward from the Saratov bridgehead into the Russian heatlands. The industrial city of Orenburg has been raised to the ground, and the nearby city of Ufa surrendered without a fight, advance German units are in sight of the Urals! Swinging South Asrakhan was captured along with valuable oil feilds, forming a complete encirclement of Stalingrad! The offensive contined by pushing North taking the important city of Gorkiy, cutting off Moscow, the city of Kirov with it's tank workd vital for the Soviet war effort was destoyed! Meanwhile Army Group South attacked the Caucauses but stiff resistance cheacked it's advance to outside the city of Grozny.

Against the British the recapture of Noth africa contunies with the liberation of Casablanca. A large combined arms operation was also launced against Alexandria and a bittter fight for the city is taking place.

Heil Hitler!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip axis1942may.zip (90.0 KB, 3 views)
Old January 8, 2003, 19:27   #178
tanelorn
Prince

Ok mr. Hitler, you 'll get your 300. I just forgot about the tribute. No hard feelings?
Old January 11, 2003, 14:17   #179
greeny
Prince

BUMP for Pavlov!

tanelorn: glad youv'e seen sense, I better get it this turn or else!
Old January 13, 2003, 22:02   #180
tanelorn
Prince

I 've been bumpin on the railroad, I ve been bumpin on the railroad, bump bump bump

It just looks so hillarious. Ah, and I wondered where Hillary got her name from!