Old November 12, 2002, 10:53   #1
PrinceBimz
Prince

Local Time: 04:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Give them and me a break...
People I don't get it here. Really CIVILIZATION is a single player game. It was originally designed for that. If you want multiplayer try Empire Earth (perfect for CIV fans) or Warcraft 3. You can even wait for Bryan Reynold's new game Rise of the Nations. Sure they are RTS games but they deliver a top quality, top notch multiplayer experience. I mean don't expect a game which was originally designed single player to be a superb multiplayer experience. If they would not have had a bunch of people in here complaining "Oh shame CIV3 don't have multiplayer" or "No multiplayer...CIV 3 sucks" or "Firaxis sucks because they did not include multiplayer". I mean that is the reason that they released this expansion pack. All of the complainers *****ing about it not being in there. I just don't get it.

It would have been alot better if they would have just put out an exp pack for single player only. Sorry Firaxis, you guys can't win. Seems you don't include multiplayer they complain, if you do implement multiplayer they still complain because its not perfect. Your the ones who wanted this single player game turned multiplayer. Anyway I am willing to bet at least 75% of the CIV community prefer single player anyway. I just don't think CIV3 for multiplayer, I think Empire Earth for example.

Now I do realize some people simple think PtW is just not worth the $30 but maybe $20. I agree to that because I think ALL exp packs are too much at $30, they are nearly worth the price of the full game! All exp packs sell for an average of $30. I think $20 should be the average but its been the 30 bucks for years now. I guess thats why many people expect more from the expansions.

At last this is whats been on my mind from reading this forum and hopefully some people will think about this a little. I guess it may take them a little longer then they thought to make this single player game multiplayer. Give them a little time maybe? I mean they have created your favorite game ever right? I know they did for me!
Old November 12, 2002, 11:03   #2
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 05:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Yet another "how do I feel about the game" thread.

There are already enough threads to discuss your feeling toward the game, good or bad. Please find one of them to continue this discussion.