Old November 18, 2002, 13:43   #1
FRITZ
Settler

Local Time: 11:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Unit-making
Dear fans of ctp2,

I have made a very simple introduction for beginners in unit creation. You can find a lot of other informations in Harlan Thompsons script "How To Make CTP Unit Graphics".
I have tried to explain what kind of files in the gamedata folder and the pictures folder must be changed until you can use your new sprite in the game. I have also tried to give some special hints for unit creators. You find UNIT-MAKING on my homepage.

Best wishes

FRITZ
Old November 18, 2002, 14:55   #2
Martin Gühmann
staff
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Super Moderator

Local Time: 13:13
Hi FRITZ,

fine you are back. In the meantime we got here a new file database called the Apolyton Directory you can access it by clicking on the directory link above the threads. You should submit you material to the directory. The advantage of this way to do it is that a lot more people will find your work. But of course it is your task to decide wheather it should be in the directory or not. Therefore you have to submit it on your own.

-Martin
Old November 19, 2002, 10:28   #3
child of Thor
Call to Power II Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Emperor

Hi Fritz,
sounds very good - any chance of a link to your site? Or as Martin suggested putting it in the database? I don't know where to go to look for it!
'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.
Old November 19, 2002, 16:13   #4
Maquiladora
Call to Power II MultiplayerCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power PBEMCall to Power Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 12:13
CoT, press the little house and bloke button above his post.
Old November 25, 2002, 15:11   #5
FRITZ
Settler

Quote:
Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
Hi FRITZ,

fine you are back. In the meantime we got here a new file database called the Apolyton Directory you can access it by clicking on the directory link above the threads. You should submit you material to the directory. The advantage of this way to do it is that a lot more people will find your work. But of course it is your task to decide wheather it should be in the directory or not. Therefore you have to submit it on your own.

-Martin
Hi Martin,
the stuff needs further elaboration but I think the script UNIT-MAKING will be helpful for beginners in unit-making. Maybe there are some bad mistakes in my English in the script. I will try a translator program next time to check the script.
Fritz