Old November 20, 2002, 16:52   #1
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 11:20
Local Date: November 1, 2010
2196-2202
report:
Quote:
2196-
ending

2197-
communal nexus gets protheus virus 50%people death
morgan declares war on hive
scout shrimisher killed by worm +1 (worm is a 90%0
build:
NA - former
UNPD - crawler
tac ace - creche
ZG- creche
NT- former
talk to hive:
I rejected peace for 300 Ec

2198-
Zak started work on CDF
drone riot in tac ace use a docter
build:
TBIBTU: probe ship

talk to hive:
i rejected peace for 360Ec

2199-
build:
NA - cherche
concordia - chreche
mysidia - CP
pandemonium - former
DEM - former

worm killed by south scout

talk to hive:
I rejected peace for 375Ec

2200-

build:
TBIBTU - former
antioch - probe ship
ZG - sea former
Sheathed sword - former

sheathed sword scout killed worm

build base named UNP1 in 17.105

west probe ship pop pod IOD in it and the WPS moved north

2201-

concordia revolted used a docter
TBIBTU got ind boom +1 minerals next 10 turns

build:
NA: Network node
concordia: crawler
mysidia: scout patrol

2201-

again drone riot in concordia used another docter

build:
UNPD - creche

west ship pop pod: DIO-> run for it!
next turn PTS!

ending session
i was very tired and i screwed up some former move in the last turn sorry for that....i came a cross a AA in NA that we still need to use to ideas would be welcome....have fun!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip lal of the peacekeepers, 2202.zip (63.4 KB, 30 views)
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old November 20, 2002, 17:56   #2
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 13:20
Quote:
i was very tired and i screwed up some former move in the last turn sorry for that....
On more than the last turn I get the impression, but whatever, I'm already used to that... But do tell me, is it even useful I keep giving you those detailed terraform orders? Why do I bother?

I have it very busy lately. I can't spend much time anymore on this ACDG. Therefore I won't run for any official position next term. Seeing my orders are hardly ever executed, it's pointless I keep giving them. Therefore I'd like to resign my current directorate as well...
Old November 20, 2002, 18:03   #3
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 08:20
perfect....we havn't got a very good record regarding DTC's do we...MWIA?
Old November 20, 2002, 21:10   #4
lucky22
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' Guild
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Therefore I'd like to resign my current directorate as well...
yowch.
Old November 21, 2002, 08:04   #5
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Seconded This is not so good...

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old November 21, 2002, 13:02   #6
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

maniac i am sorry you feel that way...i really am.....but i do not find this a reason to submit your resignation.....if it is because you have to little time i have nothing to say...but i do the best i can...
Old November 21, 2002, 19:38   #7
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
the problem is that i have a very bussy life....i have school until 16.30 then i have to learn....i train 5 times a week and i work....besides that i have currently a school endproject that i am working on.....so when i play the game I am:
a) tired
b) kinda in a hurry
c)also working on how to alter gunpowder so that is it usable in rockets (school end project)
If you don't even have the time to look at the orders, then you shouldn't have volunteered for Commissioner.

Really, I want to understand. What's so hard with following well-defined orders (so you told me ->) printed out and lying besides you? Previous turns you followed them more or less - you started well but deviated some turns later - so your mistakes could be attributed to the lengthiness of the orders. But this session I wonder if you even had a LOOK at them. You did completely different things as I ordered, even from turn one. I really don't understand how this could have happened if you had bothered to look at the orders. Let's have a look at the two things that irritated me most...

Quote:
Former SE of Sheathed Sword, to be assisted by the former in construction in that base:
Finish the mine. Then move north to build a road to new base location (14.54) along the tiles (13.61-59) and (14.58-56).
Perhaps you didn't have time to look up the specific squares, but if you would have read the orders just once, you should have gotten idea that I ordered a road to the north. How then did you end up constructing solar collectors (on a spot which should become condensered in some future btw)??

Quote:
Three formers near Tacticus Academy
Two of them finish the condenser. The third builds roads on the flat squares (7.85), (5.87), (6.88-90). If finished, start on another condenser on one of these tiles.
The picture here is to let a big group of formers build condensers in that area in record time to supply the crawlers being churned out in rapid mode. Then why do you insist sending half those formers to remove xenofungus?? I have already told you several times I do not want to remove fungus unnecessary at this stage of the game. I even polled it to know if the citizens were supporting my opinion. Yet you still persist in executing your own terraforming preferences. How is this possible?

I want to perform my function of D of T&C, but you make it impossible for me. How can I achieve anything if you do whatever you want? What's the point of me giving orders?
Old November 21, 2002, 20:45   #8
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 07:20
On the bright side, we have (finally) switched to a Wealth-based society. Our industry has grown by leaps and bounds; we could build the Citizen's Defense Force from scratch in New Apolyton in seven years.

Of course, that's mostly owing to our centralized industrial output in New Apolyton -- which poses major environmental problems. Is there support for some diverting of suppy crawlers toward othe bases, to share the wealth with outlying bases and give the air and wildlife of the New Apolyton region a well-deserved respite?
Old November 22, 2002, 06:41   #9
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by AdamTG02
Of course, that's mostly owing to our centralized industrial output in New Apolyton -- which poses major environmental problems. Is there support for some diverting of suppy crawlers toward othe bases?
YES!!!

Maybe build the CDF first, but the amount of eco-damage there is simply too much!! I mean 80 !!!!!

Let's share our wealth and industry. I think our next SP (after the CDF) should be build in an outlying base, to try and spread the good fortune of our nation, and keep unrest in border towns to a minimum.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old November 22, 2002, 07:17   #10
DeathByTheSword
King

maniac i have them lying besides me right now....and you are right that i didnt follow those to up....but others i did.... so i am sorry for this and because of my limited time i am not running for commissioner again....but for governer and DPO so i hope someone else can do it better...
Old November 22, 2002, 12:04   #11
Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
and you are right that i didnt follow those to up....
Did you have the orders besides you while playing the game? If not, why not?

And why didn't you follow those orders up?

Quote:
but others i did....
... more or less...
Old November 22, 2002, 15:04   #12
DeathByTheSword
King

[qoute]
... more or less...
[/quote]

i dont have a good answer for it execpt that i was in a hurry....
Old November 24, 2002, 00:29   #13
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 23:20
Quote:
Originally posted by TKG
perfect....we havn't got a very good record regarding DTC's do we...MWIA?
Hey! I just saw that!

Need I rant on again about how I didn't volunteer for that job, just AT? And it just so happened the DTC resigned, meaning I had to take that job? And at least I managed to get some orders done most of the time they were needed.

To change the subject entirely, what's with the Hive? Are we at war with them for some purpose? If not are we just waiting until they offer enough creds and them cash them in?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old November 24, 2002, 01:10   #14
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 22:20
Correction - they declared war on us, we're trying to get them to agree to peace without having to pay them anything.
Old November 24, 2002, 14:55   #15
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 08:20
MWIA, i think you may have misunderstood...what i meant is that we have a horrible record with DTCs. we've had 2 of 3 resign
Quote:
...MWIA?
meant [joke]"is MWIA around? heh, he could take over again! [/joke]
Old November 24, 2002, 21:22   #16
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 23:20
/me must put more work into making his petulant, humourously childish sounding posts sound more petulant and childish and less serious.

And OF COURSE I'll do the job again! Never mind the fact that I can't view the saves, that just means I can't give any orders. But I'll take the title.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!