Old November 21, 2002, 04:49   #1
MooFan
Settler

Local Time: 11:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Worldwide release dates

Hi All,

Very quick question... heard news MOO3 is due for release just before christmas (December 4th) - smart move guys. I assume this is the US only tho. Can someone let me know when the UK release is due please? If it's likely to be some time later, isn't this something that could be ordered from amazon & shipped out??!?!

Also... off the tracks a little... I used to have Moo1 and MOO2 a long time back. and am getting withdrawal symptoms as I can't find em any more... If anyone knows where you can still get MOO2 from particularly please let me know..!!
MooFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2002, 04:56   #2
Gooberman32
Warlord

Local Time: 19:21
I wish i knew when MoO3 is out in asia pacific. Usually we get games the same time around the states give or take a few days because EA has a plant in singapore but im not sure about infogrames tho
Old November 21, 2002, 07:52   #3
SeveB
Chieftain

Game in the UK has release listed as the 18th of December. Quite odd, as most games are usually out on a Friday.
Also, I would say game releases in the US and UK generally happen at the same time (certainly the last few games I've been "watching" anyway).

I'll certainly be checking on the 7th of December (if the US release goes ahead on the 4th), it gives them a day after a Friday release to stick it on the shelves.

Would be interesting to hear other UK peoples thoughts though....
Old November 21, 2002, 09:48   #4
Gooberman32
Warlord

Local Time: 19:21
they tend to have a different view on games...
Old November 21, 2002, 14:12   #5
vmxa1
PtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 07:21
MooFan look on the Moo1/2 threads and you will see how to get Moo1. Moo2 is advertised here, but I do not know if they actually have any. I have gotten Moo2 of off Ebay.
vmxa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2002, 16:23   #6
Alex-C
Chieftain

Well i would imagine a 7th December release date for the UK, as you rightly say it is a friday. At least i HOPE its the 7th, the 18th that someone mentioned (forgive me but i forgot who) would be very bad timing for those of us who gotta spend time with family over the Christmas break!

PS. First post, hi everyone, just another lurker rising to the surface here
Alex-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21, 2002, 16:30   #7
NotComingDown
Settler

Re: Worldwide release dates
Quote:
Originally posted by MooFan

Hi All,

Very quick question... heard news MOO3 is due for release just before christmas (December 4th) - smart move guys. I assume this is the US only tho. Can someone let me know when the UK release is due please? If it's likely to be some time later, isn't this something that could be ordered from amazon & shipped out??!?!
Well... when the official release date was 11/26 in the US, non-US release date was listed as 11/29. Since new date is 12/4 my guess is release outside the US will be 12/6 or 12/9...