Old November 21, 2002, 12:11   #1
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Who wants to talk to the Godz
There has been a good deal of discussion over giving the Godz news of us. So in that vein I am calling for volunteers to do weekly updates of our news and to Pm it to the Godz. This isn't a hard job. Just post here if you are interested. If more than one person wants to do it we'll figure out something. Hey maybe we'll make it a weekly contest on best news update and vote on the winner.
Aggie
Old November 21, 2002, 18:05   #2
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

I'm not the best writer here, but I'd be willing to do it.
Old November 22, 2002, 09:50   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 05:22
I am willing to assist anyone wanting to do this. After all, I have basically done it since the beginning with both civman and ada submitting a few now and then as well, but I can't be fully responsible for it anymore. My time is being stretched, and I want to just focus on the Gazette, nothing else.

So, if anyone needs suggestions or has questions, I will be around to help.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old November 22, 2002, 18:09   #4
adaMada
Civilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersPtWDG RoleplayRise of Nations MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
I am willing to assist anyone wanting to do this. After all, I have basically done it since the beginning with both civman and ada submitting a few now and then as well, but I can't be fully responsible for it anymore. My time is being stretched, and I want to just focus on the Gazette, nothing else.

So, if anyone needs suggestions or has questions, I will be around to help.
I'm in the same boat as UnOrthO. Right now, I'm just not good enough at it to do it every week (it takes forever for me to write one), but I could fill on a week when it's needed, submit paragraphs to whoever's doing it, and perhaps become more active in the future, once I'm a bit better at doing it.

-- adaMada