Old November 23, 2002, 22:12   #1
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 11:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
My Threads
Just wondering... could My Threads possibly include Poll votes as part of the information it tracks... In the event that someone is watching a particular poll...

I'm fairly sure that it doesn't as of yet, but can't test it, since I post almost every time I vote in a poll that I find importatn

Actually... this feature might prove very useful for "Democracy Game" leaders!
Old November 24, 2002, 05:49   #2
spartak
King

Haven't you answered your own question? If you post in eveyr thread where you answer apoll you can keep tabs on the poll.
Old November 24, 2002, 12:04   #3
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 12:30
You want a "subscribe to thread link" at the bottom of a thread. That way lurkers can stay updated to threads too.
Old November 24, 2002, 19:06   #4
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Well Taz, I'd rather not spam
-
Big Crunch- I suppose that's all right for some people- I must be the only person who hates that feature... So Mark, If you think that is good enough, then please ignore this request

The only problem with Subscribe to Thread, I think, (other than the fact that it emails things to you) is that, while it emails 'posts', it doesn't email 'votes'... So, if you are following the votes of a thread- and no one posts after a certain time, then you never know when it closes...

oh well... I know I'm nitpicking, but still...