Old November 27, 2002, 22:49   #1
TheBlackNight
Settler

Local Time: 11:44
Local Date: November 1, 2010
If they are going to keep pushing it back change the website
First off I know most people will flame me for this but dont put an Offical release date on the web site if you dont plan on hitting it. Blizzard never gives out a date just Q1-Q4 until the game goes gold then they tell you a date to pick up the game. If the game has not went gold dont put a date on the website you will save yourself some pissed off people who keep saying when is it going to come out. And for the people who will come to flame me yes I know it has been pushed back for almost one year but in all those times the date on the site says Q1 then gets moved to Q3. Oh well I am still going to buy the game when ever it comes out since my fav computer game of all time is MOO1. I just keep getting pissed off at the delays just change the offical date to Q4 or at least wait until it goes gold to put an offical date of release. Almsot seems like they are teasing us. to end on a happy note the game looks really good.
TheBlackNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28, 2002, 02:20   #2
vmxa1
PtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 07:44
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Well that is not unreasonable, but there are other perspectives. Some people would say they do not like what Blizzard does and want to have a clue as to the date. IOW no matter what they get someone mad. I do not care either way, but it does give us something to do.
vmxa1 is offline   Reply With Quote