Old December 1, 2002, 15:50   #1
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:52
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Next chat
I was thinking about a split chat or turnthread starting early wed and then stoping then starting again later that day. Does this sound good. We could do 3 turns each session. We could also do as mant tiurns as possible between now and then.
Aggie
Old December 1, 2002, 20:38   #2
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 07:52
I would have to use the EXTREMELY SLOW Box from 1:30 to 4:30, as the "good" Box is being used for Pay Use. Otherwise, I'm O.K. with it.

E_T
Old December 1, 2002, 20:49   #3
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

cool.. the game moves on.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 2, 2002, 19:55   #4
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Ok, I just got online for the first time since last Wednesday (been down with the flu since getting home ~24 hours ago...). The start of the Zulu war creates all sorts of issues that need to be discussed before moving foward. Any chance we can have a cabinet chat before we move forward to decide, as a cabinet, what our plans are concerning the Zulus and Germany?
Old December 2, 2002, 20:02   #5
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

There are some who want to bring the war to them, but we need to consentrate on the looming War with Germany, IMHO.

I can get to a chat, in about 1/2 hour. I can meet you at Poly Chat.

E_T
Old December 3, 2002, 15:04   #6
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 03:52
I should be free for a chat on Wednesday. If we don't hold the chat then, I propose we at least have a cabinet meeting tomorrow.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old December 4, 2002, 00:48   #7
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Here is the time I now have, we can start at 1800z-and go until at least 2200z. Then I have a meeting to attend to, but no driving tomorrow so when I am told the meeting will start I'll leave and be back in about 3hrs to finish the turn, of course if togas has access to a comp with the game he is welcome to play the turns until I get back.
Aggie
Old December 4, 2002, 02:54   #8
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 03:52
I have a full day of work tomorrow, but I could possibly fill in once I leave the office from 2500 or 2600 until Aggie's return.

Perhaps I'll do a turn and then hand it back over to him upon his arrival.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old December 4, 2002, 02:57   #9
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

I'm sorta pressed for time here... unsure if all orders will be done on time (well, at least to the anal level of detail of the last orders I issued).
Old December 4, 2002, 02:58   #10
Arnelos
Emperor

wait a moment... 1800z??? If you mean 1800 GMT, that's 1 p.m. EST... Any chance you mean 1800 EST?
Old December 4, 2002, 03:22   #11
E_T
Emperor

I think that's what he said last night (1800 GMT, which is 1PM EST), in our meeting. I'll be on my really slow computer box during that first 1/2 of the chat session.

E_T
Old December 4, 2002, 13:04   #12
E_T
Emperor

I won't quite be ready, but close. What I really need is the FAM save, to start making WF changes to it. I have most of the changes done on my copy, but I don't want to cross post a save.

I'm working as fast as I can.

E_T
Old December 4, 2002, 16:22   #13
Arnelos
Emperor

1 p.m. is an absolutely horrible time... I was unable to get orders in because I wasn't home yet...