View Poll Results: Who shall be the third Judge of the first term?
Gilgamensch 8 47.06%
H Tower 2 11.76%
redbull 6 35.29%
Abstain 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 6, 2002, 08:18   #1
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 14:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
ELECTION: Term 1 Judge (3 month term)
This poll is to elect the third Judge of the first term. This Judge will serve as a regular Judge, with the responsibilities that are outlined here (note that our Constitution is not final yet, so minor changes might occur).

This poll will be open for 5 days, until Wednesday 2002-12-11 ~12:15 GMT. The candidates for this position are Gilgamensch, H Tower and redbull.
Old December 6, 2002, 22:55   #2
Pedrunn
Call to Power II Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 09:11
wow, cice going gilg
But I hope you dont mind but i voted RedBull since H Tower is the best for the Senior Justice and for no reason i think you fit better in a executive position
-Jean Rostand
Old December 7, 2002, 00:35   #3
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 07:11
Quote:
Originally posted by Pedrunn
wow, cice going gilg
But I hope you dont mind but i voted RedBull since H Tower is the best for the Senior Justice
wow, i'm a little suprised to here you come out and support my candidacy for Senior Minister like that. I'm not really sure why though, except for maybe that we hadn't posted in the same thread before the first Ctp2 DG thread, and we barely know each other on the forum. I must have made a pretty good impression
Old December 7, 2002, 05:59   #4
Pedrunn
Call to Power II Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 09:11
Mapfi and you participated actively of the creation of the constitution so my vote was going for one of you guy. My vote was to you because you have more experience in DGs. Therefore my vote was to mapfi in the second judge but i trully wanted to see him as a executive member he has showed in others forum a great level of strategy.
But i gotta admit i kind of exagerate a bit because of the couple of the drinks i had yesterday. I really shouldnt be so open about my votes. I really dont want to create hard-feelings and hope i didnt.
-Jean Rostand

Last edited by Pedrunn; December 7, 2002 at 21:59.
Old December 7, 2002, 06:10   #5
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

I voted for H Tower as Senior Justice too but only because his avatar happens to be the coolest building in the world and I'm part of a very small and exclusive group of people who've actually been all the way to the top of one of those towers
(I even sat on the same chair that Queen Elizabeth sat on a few years before, which the locals seemed to think was a really big deal They regarded it a great honour (I assume they meant for QE ))
Old December 7, 2002, 07:51   #6
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Quote:
Originally posted by Pedrunn
But i gotta admit i kind of exagerate a bit because of the couple of the drinks i had yesterday (drunk posts sucks).
they're actually kind of fun, unless your trying to make serious post on topic and you aren't visiting the OTF

Quote:
I really dont want to create hard-feelings and hope i didnt.
hard feelings means lost votes down the line, and I imagine that many of the potential candidates in all elections will keep that in mind, just like in RL
Old December 11, 2002, 17:03   #7
H Tower

congratulations gilgamensch, do you have any kind of instant messaging program so that we can chat in private when need be?
Old December 11, 2002, 18:34   #8
Locutus
Deity

Congratulations Gilgamensch, you're now an official Lemuria Supreme Court Judge