Old December 7, 2002, 16:28   #1
Knightblade pDM
Civilization III Multiplayer
Chieftain

Local Time: 07:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I've become an evil Warmonger!!!

After my cultural victory, I decided to take another route to victory...and it's one I haven't been able to turn back from yet

My last two games, now on Monarch, have ended in Domination wins. Both have been on Small Maps in the Future Age(I just love that scen).

My first game as Korea I destroyed the Celts, and the Iroquois all while launching a D-Day on the Mongols as they were on a different continent. Took over all their cities and won a Domination victory a little more than an hour into the game. I had the Ottomans and Chinese left but didn't have the chance to get to them.

My second game, which took a little longer, was on a Standard Map with 8 civs. As Russia, I started off with Oil, Coal and Rubber..only expanding to take 1/2 of my continent, wiping out the Arabs, French, Americans( ), and Aztecs, once again, taking all their cities, and the Aluminum, Uranium and Iron resources. I was the most powerful nation with a massive army and now Nukes. All of the remaining civs wanted MPPs with me, but all they got was RoPs. I still had some work to do for Domination, so I launched a full scale invasion on the Japanese, and a few turns later, I achieved another Domination win.

I have become a blood-thristy warmonger!!!
Old December 7, 2002, 16:42   #2
Swissy
Civilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMRise of Nations MultiplayerIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerBtS Tri-League

Re: I've become an evil Warmonger!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Knightblade pDM

I have become a blood-thristy warmonger!!!
Welcome to the club
Old December 7, 2002, 17:03   #3
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 13:15
Good in it!
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old December 7, 2002, 17:39   #4
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

you mean there are other ways to win?
Old December 7, 2002, 18:05   #5
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

That future age scenario is pretty sweet. Free for all of everything. Great fun, am looking forward in my game to the nuke launchings.

Next game I will mod to increase the map size and the number of civs, see how that turns out

Warmongering is great fun with this scenario
Old December 7, 2002, 18:53   #6
Knightblade pDM
Chieftain

asleep..I've already modded it to include 16 civs and 24. So now I have three future age scens plus the maps I made including the scenario...to me, it's one of THE best things in PTW
Old December 7, 2002, 19:16   #7
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Have you tried it with Acc. Production?
Makes for huge battles, fast game.

Though the scenario does mean that none of the UUs are useful, likewise some of the traits are crippled,-expansionist, scientific (no free techs) but makes for a pretty fun game.
Old December 7, 2002, 20:04   #8
Knightblade pDM
Chieftain

Nah I don't do the Accel Production..

But I did play a game with 24 civs..gonna post the thread now and then take the European Terrain, Winter Terrain and Snoopy's Terrain and make scens with them in the Future Age also allowing 24 civs