Old December 10, 2002, 05:07   #1
Tzar Alexander
Settler

Local Time: 12:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
PBEM: 8 Civilisations / 23 Major Barbarians / 30 Barbarians ...
PTW: Multiplayer PBEM up to 8 Human Players Beta 0.8
ATTENTION NEW VERSION 0.9 with Improved STARTING Positions ... even now you could survive with Habsburg in their HABICHTSBURG !
8 Civilisations (Playable for Humans and Computer) ROMANOVS-ASIAN-PHARAOS-NIPPONS-AZTECS-IROQUES-INCAS-HABSBURGS/ 23 Major Barbarians (With King Unit and special Units - England, France, Arabs, Turks, Aboriginis and so on) / 30 Barbarians (Sioux, Hun, Celts, Khmer, Mayas, ... ) / Special Units (Francis Drake, Black Bard, The King ... )

Attention YOU NEED TETurkhan Mod first installed.
You will get it here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=29279

It is a try to make the MOD of TETurkhan useable for Human PBEMAIL (only 8 Player :-( (It uses MOD of Teturkhan V1.7 and MAP Kal-Els Earth 180x180 v1.6 Barbarians and additional Resources placed from me from City Mod of TETurkhan and modified. You could play following ROMANOVS-ASIAN-PHARAOS-NIPPONS-AZTECS-IROQUES-INCAS-HABSBURGS ... THX
flash@aon.at

Hello to all,

feel free to use this beta Version. I will also start a game now with 6 friends of me

1:ROMANOVS: flash@aon.at
2:ASIANS: oliver.demel@chello.at
3:NIPPON:ubg@aon.at
4:IROQUES:egrolig@gmx.at
5:INCAS:gfhoffmann@gmx.at
6:HABSBURGER:r.thoma@argo.at
7:AZTECS: h.melzer@kabsi.at
8:PHARAOS: Computer

As you could see all from Austria, so that is why there is a HABSBURG Civilisation (based on CELTS)
So now you could even survive with all Civilisations against the Raging Barbarians and have an improved starting position, so that it is more fun with PBEMAIL not to wait too long until you could do something.

Also have fun if you try ... ALEX
Attached Files:
File Type: zip ptw_pbem.zip (78.1 KB, 1 views)
Old December 10, 2002, 06:34   #2
Harovan
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4DG Gathering Storm
Civ4: Colonization Content Editor

Local Time: 13:22
I would have participated in this game as Pharaos, but alas it seems to have already started.
Old December 10, 2002, 09:14   #3
Tzar Alexander
Settler

Local Time: 12:22
Yes, sorry
even we are only at turn 2, the others would kill me if i start again, because we already had to start 4times again and again, because of unfair starting positions and smaller problems with the mod, which seems are sorted out now.
But THX for asking ...

PS: anyway this game will be a very slow one, because my friends are not really addicted and you get more the value out of it to discuss between each other personal, what to do and strategy :-) ... I think if we would ever finish this, we will need about one year or longer :-)
Old December 10, 2002, 19:41   #4
Kal-el
Warlord

Local Time: 04:22
You may want to try the newer version of my map. You can get version 2.6 here.