Old December 17, 2002, 15:36   #31
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 14:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Nothing much happend.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1669.zip (37.5 KB, 1 views)
Old December 18, 2002, 10:45   #32
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 08:26
Yop?
Old December 18, 2002, 12:46   #33
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 13:26
You must mean Bill?
Old December 18, 2002, 12:55   #34
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Yep I cant keep them straight!

Bill?
Old December 18, 2002, 12:55   #35
Alibaster
Chieftain

Local Time: 06:26
England discovers Naval Design... Denmark perhaps a wee trade for Sewerage or Drainage?
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1669.zip (38.4 KB, 1 views)
Old December 18, 2002, 13:00   #36
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop?
Old December 18, 2002, 14:03   #37
yop73
Prince

Bill, it's holland, ... ,
and I want to trade for sewerage, do you agree?
Attached Files:
File Type: net dutch_4_1669.net (176.5 KB, 1 views)
Old December 19, 2002, 00:49   #38
Alibaster
Chieftain

preferably drainage
Old December 19, 2002, 09:05   #39
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

My turn

Last edited by conmcb25; December 19, 2002 at 11:38.
Old December 19, 2002, 12:07   #40
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Captured Pirate Message again.

Dutch and Iroquios cancel peace treaty!

Fort Tadoussac Tobaco and Clermont Ferrand Rum arrive in Den Haag.

Bill what is that settlement (Fort Charles at 61,7) doing in Canada? I thought you said New Foundland.

Where is the other one so I can take my Colonistd elsewhere, and dont ***** about me coming south of Canada in the future to share in North American spoils!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip france_4_1670.zip (38.4 KB, 1 views)
Old December 19, 2002, 12:30   #41
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

*Spain invaded Portugal and captured Lisbon.
Oporto is expected to fall soon.

*In North Africa spanish troops captured Agadir.

Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1670.zip (37.6 KB, 1 views)
Old December 20, 2002, 10:39   #42
Alibaster
Chieftain

Rupert House furs and sugar to Amsterdam.

Yop quote "Bill, it's holland"
Conmcb25 quote "I thought you said New Foundland."

My knowledge of geography is well above average for the typical American though still inexcusable... I suppose it would be modern day Quebec. Port Royal is at (59,3) and another colonist is improving terrain at (52,2). These were put in place before France laid claim to all of Canada. Quakers were itching to leave England and the King was all to happy to purge himself of their over-the-top piety. Something the king of "Holland" can attest to, or is my sense of history lacking too? This wasn't intended to infringe upon French interests and I presumed slow growth and being as far north as they are it would be of little interest, instead pursueing the rich lands of the Huron as you stated. My intention was only to settle the hudson bay and the nothern coast of Quebec.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1670.zip (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Old December 20, 2002, 10:43   #43
Alibaster
Chieftain

English offer via CIVDIP to the king of "Holland". See if it is to your liking.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip eng2dutchoffer1670.zip (373 Bytes, 2 views)
Old December 20, 2002, 15:33   #44
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop
Old December 20, 2002, 16:09   #45
yop73
Prince

Alibaster, the file you zipped is a .dat file.
Shouldn't it either be a .net file or a .jar file.
And if it shouldn't, how do I open it?
Old December 20, 2002, 20:31   #46
Alibaster
Chieftain

Civdip uses dat files... the first file it asks for is the net file, you do this BEFORE you load your turn in Civ. the second file it asks for is the dat file... though it doesn't explicitly say it.
Old December 21, 2002, 09:26   #47
yop73
Prince

but you didn't send the .net file, which I need to play my turn.
Old December 21, 2002, 10:50   #48
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

It is the save file Bill posted a few posts up.

english_4_1670.zip
Old December 21, 2002, 12:34   #49
yop73
Prince

He zipped a .dat file, but no .net file. And I need the .net file to play the turn.
Old December 21, 2002, 16:56   #50
Alibaster
Chieftain

english_4_1670.zip contains english_4_1670.net... this is in the post immediately preceeding the post that has the file eng2dutchoffer1670.zip which contains eng2dutchoffer1670.dat. I don't think you can post two files in one post so I had to put them in separate posts.
Old December 21, 2002, 21:36   #51
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop?
Old December 22, 2002, 08:14   #52
yop73
Prince

Nothing happened
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1670_4_dutch.zip (38.4 KB, 2 views)
Old December 23, 2002, 14:23   #53
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Paris Manufacturers to Lisbon
Attached Files:
File Type: zip french_2_1671.net.zip (38.5 KB, 1 views)
Old December 23, 2002, 14:31   #54
FiGu
Prince

Nothing happend.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1671.zip (37.6 KB, 1 views)
Old December 23, 2002, 22:53   #55
Alibaster
Chieftain

Huron and French cancel peace treaty...

London textiles to Great Lodge
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1671.zip (38.4 KB, 1 views)
Old December 24, 2002, 07:18   #56
yop73
Prince

Killed some stupid Iroquois, who killed a unit of mine.
May the war begin.
Attached Files:
File Type: net dutch_4_1671.net (176.6 KB, 1 views)
Old December 24, 2002, 09:21   #57
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ho Hum

Built the city of Detroit near the present day city.

Started an attack in North Africa. No pop ups this turn, amazing.

I probally wont play tomorrow for obvious reasons.

Merry Xmass to all of you!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip french_4_1672.zip (38.6 KB, 1 views)
Old December 24, 2002, 09:34   #58
FiGu
Prince

The Spanish King wishes all the leaders Merry Christmas
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_4_1672.zip (38.0 KB, 1 views)
Old December 24, 2002, 23:32   #59
Alibaster
Chieftain

England declares war with the Iroquois and takes White Water.

Providence furs to Den Hagg
Penobscot tobacco to Antwerp
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_4_1672.zip (38.7 KB, 1 views)
Old December 25, 2002, 15:24   #60
yop73
Prince

We took Delaware, and then the stupid senate signs a peace-treaty with the Iroquois.

More traders arrive in English, French and Spanish cities.
Attached Files:
File Type: net dutch_4_1672.net (176.7 KB, 1 views)