Old April 19, 2003, 20:17   #31
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:38
Local Date: November 1, 2010
you forgot "Mammoth stacks of Shibering workers"

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old April 19, 2003, 20:28   #32
DeepO
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 14:38
GF, You didn't get any inspiration for this from a Belgian milk commercial, did you? The subscript should say "Ik Koe van You", which would counter the image you have created so far (rough translation: 'I Love You', with 'love' being replaced by cow (yeah, they rhyme in Dutch, not in English. And I'm no poet to find a good replacement))

Oh, and the cow should have a milk moustache, which actually is completely the image I have of you

Of course, this could be an application to the sunshine team

DeepO
Old April 19, 2003, 20:31   #33
DeepO
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

http://www.mmmelk.be/htm/flashindex.asp
Quote:
She... had a goal in life.
Her mission: to make milk popular again
Her weapons: Her seductive moustache
DeepO
Old April 19, 2003, 20:53   #34
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

TONIGHT ON FOX:

"When Cows and Chickens Go Bad."

An indepth historical study of the First and Second GS-GoW Wars.
WARNING, DUE TO VIOLENT THEMES THIS PROGRAM IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS
Old April 19, 2003, 21:03   #35
DeepO
Emperor

Tonight on Canvas:
"GoW raider"
Romance and love in a mysterious setting. Can GhengisFarb find his favorite milk?

Old April 19, 2003, 21:16   #36
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 05:38
I've heard of an 'Angus' cow; but not a 'Ghengis' cow??? Must be a peculiar breed.....
Old April 19, 2003, 21:24   #37
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

We tried to get Aggie to hold the office of CoW but he doesn't like cows.
Old April 19, 2003, 22:17   #38
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

On my latest visit to China, I noticed the peculiar relationship between Warmongers and cattle.

Warmonger society is rather tolerant in its own way. If you want to be a cow, you can be a cow. No one will stop you. That is perhaps the single most glorious thing about Warmonger society.

Cow tolerance has its roots in Warmonger sacred belief. The Cult of the Cow has to be the earliest religion in ancient China. It is said that these mysterious holy men often kidnapped cows from various farms, and sacrificed them by the sacred rites of Cowli, often drinking the milk of their victims. This barbaric practice was put to an end by King Genghis the Farb, who, despite having an unusual last name, unified his country, and set up the Imperial City Triad of gods: Cowli, Cowlette, and Cowpie. Since then, this polytheistic society has centered worship around them.

Unfortunately, as a result, the cow population has gone out of hand, and cow killing is illegal. Unfortunately, cows have now overrun large areas of China, and in temples they are allowed to roam freely. Unfortunately, some of the discontent cows have formed alarming habits, such as thievery, and even murder.

Wang Cow, a resident of Imperial City, was witness to the rise of cow crime rates.

"Oh yeah, it is bad. Just the other day, I was talking to a friend, Chung Moo, when all of the sudden a garrotte was yanked about his throat by some bovine deliquent, and he was dragged away. We found him later. It was gruesome. These cows just don't understand the freedoms they have in our country, and unfortunately, unless serious measures are taken by our government, right NOW, they will be a serious threat!!!!!"

Minutes later, Wang Cow was surrounded by a band of cows, and torn to shreads by the cud chewers. I left in disgust, saddened by what I was seen. I was disappointed with the conduct of the cows, and remain so to this day.

Firm action must be taken now.
Old April 19, 2003, 22:58   #39
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

There is an immense reward for the leader of the Cattle Crime Syndicate, his name is Moo the Merciless.
Old April 19, 2003, 23:08   #40
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Old April 19, 2003, 23:09   #41
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 07:38
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
There is an immense reward for the leader of the Cattle Crime Syndicate, his name is Moo the Merciless.
I believe we've killed an immortal named Moe the Morbid, perhaps an alias?
Old April 19, 2003, 23:10   #42
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

EEEEH! Wrong answer! Try again.
Old April 19, 2003, 23:13   #43
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Moe was a part of the syndicate: "Larry, Curly, and Moe and Company".

EDIT: Ok, give us a brake - We ran out of names for all of our Immortals.
Old April 19, 2003, 23:18   #44
asleepathewheel
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Wittlich
Moe was a part of the syndicate: "Larry, Curly, and Moe and Company".

EDIT: Ok, give us a brake - We ran out of names for all of our Immortals.
Really, I think it would be easy to come up with five names.
Old April 20, 2003, 00:52   #45
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Hey Voxians and stormbringers, take your trash talking somewhere else, in this thread only trash talks directed at GoW or originating from GoW!!

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old April 20, 2003, 02:00   #46
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Sorry Zen, I was only responding to a question asked by ASATW.

If I believed that GoW could have answered his question, then I would have left it alone...but since I had the answer...mia cupa.

Last edited by Wittlich; April 20, 2003 at 02:06.
Old April 20, 2003, 03:27   #47
Master Zen
Deity

Well, you could trash talk the cows, and it would be legit

(disclaimer: the cows, not the CoWs...)

Old April 20, 2003, 04:36   #48
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Really, I think it would be easy to come up with five names.
We now get at the heart of the GS "Dtrategy" problem. They can't count.

"One and one and one and one and one and one is two. That's right, no more than two."
Old April 20, 2003, 05:00   #49
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:

"One and one and one and one and one and one is two. That's right, no more than two."
ROTFLMAO!!!

That's they way they divied up the land with the Voxians also.

"One tile for you one tile for me, one tile for you two tiles for me, one tile for you three tiles for me...."

Old April 20, 2003, 05:10   #50
nbarclay
Emperor

Quote:

Actually, one and one and one and one and one and one is one. Now One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one would be six. See, we GS folks know not just our arithmetic operations, but our logical operations as well.
Old April 20, 2003, 06:25   #51
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 12:38
Quote:
Originally post by nbarclayActually, one and one and one and one and one and one is one. Now One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one would be six. See, we GS folks know not just our arithmetic operations, but our logical operations as well.
Actually, I thought that all this refered to "The One" and it was GS giving up...
Old April 20, 2003, 11:21   #52
asleepathewheel
Emperor

Quote:

I can't count, you can't spell, we all have problems 'round here.
Old April 20, 2003, 11:40   #53
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Dammit. Someone has to take action now. I just stumbled over Farmer Chang, and some monstrous beast had stuck one of those electronic milkers on him...what a horrible way to go.
Old April 20, 2003, 12:42   #54
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 12:38
Just what is an "E-Lek-Tron-Ek" milker?
Old April 20, 2003, 12:54   #55
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Local Time: 08:38
Quote:
I can't count, you can't spell, we all have problems 'round here.
Our spelling is perfect. So is our dtrategy

EDIT: misspelled "dtrategy"
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old April 20, 2003, 14:00   #56
Master Zen
Deity

What, so you didn't know what drategy is?? And you expect to win wars?!??!

Old April 20, 2003, 16:13   #57
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 13:38
what a srama! And i though that my spelling was terrible.....
Old April 20, 2003, 17:24   #58
Master Zen
Deity

No Sarekill, you dpelling is just fine!!

Old April 20, 2003, 22:53   #59
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
What, so you didn't know what drategy is?? And you expect to win wars?!??!
You forgot the first "t", its "Dtrategy", but that's okay. I had to go back and double check the spelling a few times before I posted to make sure I spelled it right.
Old April 21, 2003, 02:30   #60
Darekill
PtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Neu Demogyptica
Prince

Local Time: 13:38
Sont you think it wuos be condequent if we wous replace all the sreases s by a d ans all the d by s?