Old December 17, 2002, 14:22   #31
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 09:45
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Re: Re: Re: Re: What's worse, rape or murder?
Quote:
Originally posted by lightblue

And he fell for it...
WHAT THE **** DID I FALL FOR, YOU DUMB BRIT?

And I believe it is foul... or completely morally detestable.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old December 17, 2002, 14:23   #32
lightblue
Warlord

Local Time: 13:45
Not British (Dutch), but try looking "fowl" up in a dictionary
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old December 17, 2002, 14:24   #33
Giancarlo
King

IT IS F-O-U-L. Get the right.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old December 17, 2002, 14:31   #34
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 05:45
It is of course wrong to have sex with animals.

But I wonder why Fez is getting so worked up about it.

In my experience people who get so worked up over an issue have some personal experience with the subject. Did a favourite animal of yours Fez get raped by another man? That is tragic indeed. But firing squad is just a bit harsh. I suggest prison. Where they can learn to love other men instead of animals.
Old December 17, 2002, 14:33   #35
Giancarlo
King

Okay a little harsh. And no I have never heard or seen such a morally wrong act ever occur. A prison costs too much to maintain. Bullets are cheaper.
Old December 17, 2002, 14:36   #36
lightblue
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
IT IS F-O-U-L. Get the right.
Yeah, yeah I know. The fowl is a play on words though which you obviously haven't grasped yet, hence my referrance of you to a dictionary.
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old December 17, 2002, 14:37   #37
Giancarlo
King

Anybody who can use puns can go eat dirt because I already picked that one up. I pick those up easily.
Old December 17, 2002, 15:44   #38
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Quote:
Cows or Chickens are meant to be on my plate BBQed, fried or what not. But to have sex with an animal is disgusting.
Next time you eat your BBQ beef, ask yourself this - was this cow intimate with Mr S.A. Balderson?
Old December 17, 2002, 15:50   #39
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Well Fez, before you start shooting away, you should stand back and wonder what people really are saying. Stop automatically assuming a critical point of view, check the smileys and context. I was gently ribbing you

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old December 17, 2002, 15:58   #40
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Provost Harrison
I was gently ribbing you
That is disgusting, you sick ****!
Old December 17, 2002, 16:04   #41
Six Thousand Year Old Man
Civilization II Succession Games
King

Local Time: 07:45
@ Fez

On a more serious note... would society rather that the sheep lover rape a human person? I mean, it's not nice to have sex with sheep... but I think it would be worse if he'd grabbed a human victim.

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)
Old December 17, 2002, 16:56   #42
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Next time you eat your BBQ beef, ask yourself this - was this cow intimate with Mr S.A. Balderson?
Loser.

Honestly, I think a good method of torture for these disgusting menaces to society is to lock them up in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives.
Old December 17, 2002, 16:59   #43
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
I think those who do such gross acts should be shot. Who the hell would do such a thing?
So you think someone doing something that is gross makes it worthy of death? You know, some extreme homophobes would say the same thing about gay sex.

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old December 17, 2002, 17:01   #44
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Shi Huangdi

You know, some extreme homophobes would say the same thing about gay sex.
Well honestly pal, I don't think society should ever treat people who have sex with animals like straight people are treated. It should always remain a crime.

But what two gays do together is nobody's business, they are two human beings afterall.

And why say a stupid thing like that anyways? Just out of curiousity?
Old December 17, 2002, 17:02   #45
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man
On a more serious note... would society rather that the sheep lover rape a human person?
I don't think people into beastiality get turned on by humans.
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old December 17, 2002, 17:05   #46
FNBrown
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 04:45
Personally, I think that being in the newspaper and on the 10:00 news for buggering a sheep is punishment enough for the pathetic s.o.b.

If I were a district attorney, I don't think I'd be able to try the case with a straight face.
Old December 17, 2002, 17:07   #47
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

You said people doing gross sexual acts, which beastiality is, should be shot. You are using the same logic extremist homophobes are- that homosexuals should be killed because what they do is unnatural and gross.

Old December 17, 2002, 17:09   #48
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
You said people doing gross sexual acts, which beastiality is, should be shot. You are using the same logic extremist homophobes are- that homosexuals should be killed because what they do is unnatural and gross.
You are using double standards, not me.

Also we are talking about an animal and a human being, not two human beings.
Old December 17, 2002, 17:12   #49
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Dominikos
How can you die while trying to rape a chicken?
That chicken must have had a superb defense mechanism.

Well, I'm quite sure we will soon find the answer to my question as one of the more curious fellows at Apolyton is bound to try and see for himself what will happen when raping a chicken.
If the story is to be believed the farmer was leaning against a large rock and his thrusting shock the rock loose. The rock then rolled over and killed him. The authorities later arrived to find him with pants around his anckles and both him and the chicken were crushed to death in a compromising position.
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old December 17, 2002, 17:15   #50
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

You are using double standards, not me.

Also we are talking about an animal and a human being, not two human beings.
Sorry Fez, but if society ever goes by your standard of using severe punishments against sexual acts it finds gross, you're going to be a shitload of trouble.

Old December 17, 2002, 17:17   #51
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

Sorry Fez, but if society ever goes by your standard of using severe punishments against sexual acts it finds gross, you're going to be a shitload of trouble.
You are misrepresentating the entire situation. This is not how it works. Sex between two humans is fine (I would like to say if the two are in a relationship but that is not often the case). But with an animal is unacceptable.

Also, what sexual acts have I committed that are gross? Wake up pal. Do you know anything about my relationships situation? There isn't one.
Old December 17, 2002, 17:21   #52
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Oerdin

If the story is to be believed the farmer was leaning against a large rock and his thrusting shock the rock loose. The rock then rolled over and killed him. The authorities later arrived to find him with pants around his anckles and both him and the chicken were crushed to death in a compromising position.
If I ever murder someone, I'll be sure to arrange the body that way, so it looks like he was crushed to death having sex with a chicken. No one would think twice about it!

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)
Old December 17, 2002, 17:22   #53
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

"This is not how it works. Sex between two humans is fine (I would like to say if the two are in a relationship but that is not often the case). But with an animal is unacceptable. "

I know you feel that way. But I'd also bet a good majority of people would find homosexual sex disgusting. So if you were smart, you would not want people to punish others for acts they find gross, because you might not be able to count on everyone finding sex between two humans not gross.

Old December 17, 2002, 17:22   #54
King

Quote:
Originally posted by DinoDoc
I don't think people into beastiality get turned on by humans.
Yes... but the point I was trying to make is that the punishment for bestiality should be a lot lighter than rape.

Old December 17, 2002, 17:25   #55
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Quote:
Yes... but the point I was trying to make is that the punishment for bestiality should be a lot lighter than rape.
It already is. It just gets lumped into other forms of animal cruelty as far as the judicial system is concerned.
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old December 17, 2002, 17:28   #56
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
I know you feel that way. But I'd also bet a good majority of people would find homosexual sex disgusting. So if you were smart, you would not want people to punish others for acts they find gross, because you might not be able to count on everyone finding sex between two humans not gross.
I never said that. So quit pulling words out of thin air and start quoting me on things I did say. Sex between animal and a person, is completely unacceptable and if it were up to me should be punishable by a life sentence or death.
Old December 17, 2002, 17:45   #57
FNBrown
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 04:45
Quote:

If I ever murder someone, I'll be sure to arrange the body that way, so it looks like he was crushed to death having sex with a chicken. No one would think twice about it!
Brilliant! You not only get rid of someone you don't like... you posthumously humiliate him in the process!

Imagine if there were a serial killer who used this sort of pattern....
Old December 17, 2002, 18:07   #58
Saint Marcus
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III Multiplayer
King

Quote:
Sex between animal and a person, is completely unacceptable and if it were up to me should be punishable by a life sentence or death.
jeez, aren't you the Stalinist...talk about severe.

your only defense is that it's unnatural. and you want to put someone to death for that? putting it in the same category as murder? you got one twisted mind, Osama would be proud of you.
Old December 17, 2002, 18:09   #59
King

Quote:
Originally posted by FNBrown

Brilliant! You not only get rid of someone you don't like... you posthumously humiliate him in the process!

Imagine if there were a serial killer who used this sort of pattern....
Thank you... not everyone has a mind like me, I know

edit: and @ Fez... Marcus, give up... he doesn't get it

Old December 17, 2002, 18:57   #60
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

can I sue a dog if it starts humping my leg?