Old December 17, 2002, 19:02   #61
Six Thousand Year Old Man
Civilization II Succession Games
King

Local Time: 07:45
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
can I sue a dog if it starts humping my leg?
I see nothing wrong with giving it a taste of its own medicine If that's not consent, what is?!?

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)
Old December 17, 2002, 19:36   #62
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 09:45
Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Marcus

jeez, aren't you the Stalinist...talk about severe.

I only come down severe when it is necessary.

Quote:
and you want to put someone to death for that?
Maybe I was a little too harsh with that. Maybe just a life sentence then. Solitary confinement. Look at Singapore, that is my basis of law enforcement beliefs.

Quote:
you got one twisted mind, Osama would be proud of you.
You sick little *****, how dare you compare me to that *******.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old December 18, 2002, 11:35   #63
XarXo
Prince

Local Time: 12:45
The main problem is the assexual vision of the whole existence that we, the judaic-christians, have.

Trees F*CK with spores and fruits, sheeps F*CK, whales F*CK, lovely koalas F*CK, ALL IN THE CREATION THAT LIVES F*CK!!! So we MUST remember that sheeps have sexual live And, interspecy relations aren't rare in nature, I've seen a lot of fun TV videos of rabbits F*CKING chikens and other animals.

Another thing is... Was the sheep receptive or was raped? A good veterinary should answer this.
Old December 18, 2002, 11:38   #64
TheStinger
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 13:45
I'm not sure its Judeo Christian not to agree with having sex with animals.

Its just wrong( except sheep of course)
Old December 18, 2002, 13:01   #65
Giancarlo
King

XarXo, it is kind of strange to see a 12 year old smoking marijuana... anyways, my question is do you?
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old December 19, 2002, 09:07   #66
Saint Marcus
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III Multiplayer
King

Quote:
I only come down severe when it is necessary.
rephrase: when you THINK it is necessary.

Quote:
Maybe I was a little too harsh with that. Maybe just a life sentence then. Solitary confinement.
why? has the guy harmed anyone? and if you consider the animal harmed, than hunters ought to be locked up as well.

Quote:
Look at Singapore, that is my basis of law enforcement beliefs.
Same goes for Afghanistan under the Taliban.

Quote:
You sick little *****, how dare you compare me to that *******.
I'm not comparing you to him!

Since he's clearly a lot smarter than you are.

But you'd make a fine sidekick for Osama. He can use guys like you with twisted worldviews.
Old December 19, 2002, 09:41   #67
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
why? has the guy harmed anyone? and if you consider the animal harmed, than hunters ought to be locked up as well.
What he did was wrong.

Quote:
Same goes for Afghanistan under the Taliban.
Typical liberal assault.

Quote:
I'm not comparing you to him!

Since he's clearly a lot smarter than you are.

But you'd make a fine sidekick for Osama. He can use guys like you with twisted worldviews.
You need help. Because you little commie assaults don't work anymore. You would make a fine sidekick to Osama as you are a peace-nik who can brainwashed easily.
Old December 19, 2002, 11:11   #68
Evil Knevil
Prince

Silly man, I don't think that much wrong with having sex with animals (not my cup of tea, I'm afraid) as long as basic, humane treatment is used. I mean whats the problem, its not as if it causes unwanted pregnancies.

Anyway, Fez hasn't taken his brain medicine today, so be nice I can't understand why he's so worked up, maybe its his secret family shame.
Old December 19, 2002, 11:11   #69
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
What he did was wrong.
who was harmed? who was the victim in the crime?

Quote:
You would make a fine sidekick to Osama as you are a peace-nik
oh yeah, Bin Laden would love pacifists in his army. you're so lame you're funny
Old December 19, 2002, 11:51   #70
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

who was harmed? who was the victim in the crime?
It is against society standards to commit such an act.

Quote:
oh yeah, Bin Laden would love pacifists in his army. you're so lame you're funny
Yeah they are much easier to brainwash.

And Evil, I am not worked up about anything. I just think justice should be done in the most efficient manner.
Old December 19, 2002, 12:00   #71
lightblue
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

Yeah they are much easier to brainwash.
Hmm, what makes you think that. i think a person who is more inclined to use violence is more likely to be converted to killing other people, but that might just be twisted logic on my account...

Then again I don't agree with St Marcus either. I doubt someone with such strongly held views as Fez (whether i agree with them or not), which obviously do not overlap with OBL's view could be easily brainwashed. Me thinks you both are being slightly over the top...
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old December 19, 2002, 12:02   #72
Giancarlo
King

If I am easy to brainwash, then why do I never buy what the media says?
Old December 19, 2002, 12:12   #73
lightblue
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
If you read my post carefully you'll see that i said that i doubted you could be brainwashed because of your strongly held views.

The first part of my post didn't refer to anyone in particular, but to my hypothesis that aggressive people are more likely to kill for a cause (any, if they are really aggressive), than a pacifist.
It’s a great art, is rowing. It’s the finest art there is. It’s a symphony of motion. And when you reach perfection, you are touching the divine. It touches the you of yous – which is your soul. George Pocock
What fun is that? Why all that hard, exhausting work? Where does it get you? What is the good of it? It is one of the strange ironies of life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certain pleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest. Brutus Hamilton
Old December 19, 2002, 12:17   #74
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by lightblue

If you read my post carefully you'll see that i said that i doubted you could be brainwashed because of your strongly held views.

The first part of my post didn't refer to anyone in particular, but to my hypothesis that aggressive people are more likely to kill for a cause (any, if they are really aggressive), than a pacifist.
Well I am not aggressive nor am I promoting war (when it comes to Iraq). Sometimes it just has to happen, which is sad.

But when it comes to entirely different matters like this, my stomach turns. Sometimes I might get too harsh but that is just a reaction of hearing that somebody would actually commit such an act.
Old December 19, 2002, 12:18   #75
Kontiki
King

Local Time: 08:45
Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
But why do you buy everything the CIA and the Republicans say?
Old December 19, 2002, 12:18   #76
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Kontiki

But why do you buy everything the CIA and the Republicans say?
Because they are trustworthy... but I have my convictions and I don't always buy everything the CIA or republicans say.
Old December 19, 2002, 12:21   #77
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
It is against society standards to commit such an act.
which society standards?

you can't say "western society's standards", since there are western nations where a thing like this isn't illegal.

And again, who's the victim here?
Old December 19, 2002, 12:22   #78
Giancarlo
King

So this kind of behavior should be accepted as normal, mark?
Old December 19, 2002, 12:24   #79
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
Because they are trustworthy
Like Nixon?
Old December 19, 2002, 12:28   #80
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
So this kind of behavior should be accepted as normal, mark?
normal? A kid with down syndrom isn't "normal". Nor is a homosexual. That doesn't make them evil, or guilty of a crime.

Every crime has a victim. Please tell me who or what the victim was in this instance. Of course, if you'd say the animal was the victim, I may agree with you. But cruelty to animals shouldn't be punished with a life sentence.
Old December 19, 2002, 12:29   #81
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
But cruelty to animals shouldn't be punished with a life sentence.
Ok, but I was speaking subjectively. When I speak objectively there is more reason.
Old December 19, 2002, 12:32   #82
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
Ok, but I was speaking subjectively. When I speak objectively there is more reason.
ok, let's recap.

what do you think should be the punishment for cruelty to animals? life sentence? death penalty?
Old December 19, 2002, 12:36   #83
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

ok, let's recap.

what do you think should be the punishment for cruelty to animals? life sentence? death penalty?
Objectively, minimum 2 years in prision, maximum 20 years.
Old December 19, 2002, 13:32   #84
Saint Marcus
King

20 years? for cruelty against animals?

what do you think about hunters?
Old December 19, 2002, 14:33   #85
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Local Time: 07:45
Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

Objectively, minimum 2 years in prision, maximum 20 years.
20 years in jail is more then you'd likely spend for raping a human!

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old December 19, 2002, 14:34   #86
Saint Marcus
King

indeed. Fez has his priorities messed up.
Old December 19, 2002, 14:37   #87
Giancarlo
King

For raping a human it would be definitely the death penalty in my book.

So no I don't have my priorities messed up, Mark. You are the one with the messed up priorities.