Old April 13, 2003, 19:27   #121
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 02:51
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I'm still here. I've been posting in OT a lot. A lot in the 'Babe' threads.

Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy

(It was then that Franky realized that CEO Nwabudike Morgan had gone completely insane.)
I thought he was insane from the start!
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2003, 21:21   #122
Lonestar
inmate
King

Local Time: 08:51
Well, get crackin'! I had a Terren news network make public he Protectorate's pilfering of GHE subjects!
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2003, 21:38   #123
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

I gotta fit it in with my last coupla posts dealing with the Drone's investigating Hive territory and the Spartan Federation.

But I will figure something out.......
Old April 14, 2003, 10:45   #124
Sovereign
Prince

Local Time: 07:51
I just had a stroke of insipration.

The University intervenes on behalf of Earth aganist the Believers, rekindling the ancient hatred / vendetta between the University and Believers.

At the same time, the University clamps down on dissidents, android terrorists, rebels, and hippies alike. Several hundred rebels are discovered on Earth, and the University uses its 'Crucifixion' Anti-Believer force to massacre the rebels.

Earth's shaky new government, after the mounting political chaos and pressures after Tremaine's assasination, and the secession of the Saturnia Kingdom, collapses. What destiny awaits Earth itself then?

IMHO, it'd be a good way to transfer the author-ship of Earth, since Kass said he probably won't keep writing as much as we do.

But I'm not sure how we could write for Earth. I mean, HistoryGuy should get the opporunity to finish up the peace process. But at the same time, Franky and I had plans for Earth's role in the "Axis" alliance of police states.

Perhaps HistoryGuy would represent the shaky Earth Government, and either Franky or I would represent the Police State Earth that will become part of the GHE - UCS Alliance.

I'm trying to throw around ideas how to make a smooth transition for poor old Earth, with Kass's departure and all.

Laters.
Old April 15, 2003, 00:18   #125
Frankychan
King

Sounds good. I like the sound of that. what does everyone else think?
Old April 15, 2003, 00:19   #126
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 23:51
Sounds good to me too
GeneralTacticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2003, 01:30   #127
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 22:51
Yeah, go nuts!
Old April 17, 2003, 20:49   #128
Lonestar
inmate
King

Posted tonight....with a stunning shift in the Geo-Politcs of the Orion Arm!
Old April 17, 2003, 22:19   #129
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Lonestar, would the Protectorate be interested in Free Drone and Spartan intelligence and information on the Bree (eg. the autopsy results)?
Old April 17, 2003, 22:33   #130
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. President
Lonestar, would the Protectorate be interested in Free Drone and Spartan intelligence and information on the Bree (eg. the autopsy results)?
Sure would. I trust you to post the relavent, uh, post.

It's okay if they find out about the Protectorate going to war. Pym won't anounce it, but he isn't going to hide it either.
Old April 17, 2003, 23:09   #131
Lonestar
inmate
King

Hate the spam the thread, but I added some pics of Protectorate vessels in the Datalinks section.
Old April 19, 2003, 02:35   #132
Frankychan
King

Like the new post....I plan on incorporating events in the Hive's plotline.

Emperor Yang is going to join.
Old April 19, 2003, 12:39   #133
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankychan
Like the new post....I plan on incorporating events in the Hive's plotline.

Emperor Yang is going to join.

...is going to join the war?
Old April 19, 2003, 16:01   #134
Silence
Warlord

Local Time: 12:51
Back again and I just made the short intro post of the New Crusade.

Anyway, I was thinking of this for how it goes down. The Believers enter make their demand, blast a opening down to Southern part of the US, and the Middle East where the ground war could begin in earnest, and meanwhile we could have a slugfest over Earth and Luna. After that I am up for ideas.
"I do think that it is important to realize that wars are ugly and vile and that there better be a damned good reason for getting involved in one. Because the price for somebody is going to be very, very high."

David Weber
Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2003, 16:13   #135
Frankychan
King

Yup....although it won't be immediate. I'll have the Bree communicate with Yang.

Silence-sounds like a plan. Believers want to take over the entire Earth? Damn..... The Hive won't interfere.
Old April 19, 2003, 18:10   #136
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 06:51
Sounds OK to me.

Who will take care of Sparta while Sprayber is away?

Mr. President, can you do that? General Tacticus?
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2003, 20:49   #137
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 06:51
I posted. It isn't terribly good, but at least it is something. Really, all it is is something to get Morgan out of Firaxis and back to work, and to start the civil war in earnest.
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2003, 21:27   #138
Silence
Warlord

Well United States and the Middle East are the holy lands for the Belivers.

The rest is just gravy.
"I do think that it is important to realize that wars are ugly and vile and that there better be a damned good reason for getting involved in one. Because the price for somebody is going to be very, very high."

David Weber
Old April 19, 2003, 21:44   #139
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Silence
Well United States and the Middle East are the holy lands for the Belivers.

The rest is just gravy.
You mind if I have the Protectorate Agent in North America witnessing the fight?
Old April 19, 2003, 22:18   #140
Silence
Warlord

Not at all.

David Weber
Old April 20, 2003, 02:28   #141
Mr. President
Emperor

I can keep an eye on Sparta for a while.

I had President Adams send a "present" to the Protectorate. It probably wouldn't make my top ten posts, but it is written in the form of a chat log. I've always wanted to do that.
Old April 20, 2003, 08:31   #142
Frankychan
King

Oooooh, Evil! Sparta=Evil!

sorry, just gotta say something. Anyway, posts coming up. Happy Easter you guys!
Old April 20, 2003, 21:32   #143
Lonestar
inmate
King

Happy Easter..

Crazy Hawai'ian
Old April 21, 2003, 01:24   #144
Frankychan
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonestar
Happy Easter..

Crazy Hawai'ian

cracked up laughing when I saw this. Texans....gotta love 'em.

Old April 21, 2003, 14:10   #145
Lonestar
inmate
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankychan

cracked up laughing when I saw this. Texans....gotta love 'em.

Bow before your Overlords, Islanders!
Old April 23, 2003, 21:43   #146
Silence
Warlord

Does anybody have any information on the miltaries of Earth? If not I will just make something up when I write the next post.

David Weber
Old April 23, 2003, 23:41   #147
Mr. President
Emperor

Is there anything in the Datalinks thread?
Old April 23, 2003, 23:54   #148
Lonestar
inmate
King

Posted tonight. Not my best piece of work, but filler while I wait for youse guys (Frankychan, Sovereign) to get off your duffs and write some stuff!

I'm on leave, so I'm pretty bored.
Old April 24, 2003, 00:11   #149
Mr. President
Emperor

Were you guys aware that somehow the chatroom handles in my last post were lost? I distinctly remember typing them in. Now I have to edit them back in!

Bored, eh? Why don't you go over to CGN and start a fight?
Old April 24, 2003, 00:13   #150
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 23:51
Did you have < > things around them? That always deletes them.
GeneralTacticus is offline   Reply With Quote