Old August 1, 2003, 16:29   #361
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 13:53
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I dare to say that Darius is enjoying his BUMPs to conmcb25
Old August 12, 2003, 08:40   #362
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 08:53
Here it is.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip seato.zip (85.9 KB, 2 views)
Old August 12, 2003, 12:55   #363
academia
Civilization II PBEMSpanish CiversScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Mmm... iīm not sure how to report this...
Itīs the first time i do something like this in an Iron Curtain game
Well, one of my skillful spies succeded in his mission and stole a tech from a foreign nation
What should i report here? well... should I even mention this espionage mission?
Old August 12, 2003, 13:03   #364
academia
Emperor

* Dar es Salaam liberated
Attached Files:
File Type: zip arab1966sept.zip (86.0 KB, 2 views)
Old August 12, 2003, 17:23   #365
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 07:53
While most Indians weep at the loss of Calcutta to the imperialist SEATO allies, fortunately we were able to spare Madurai from the naval force terroristically bombarding the city. Madras has also fallen, ending all Soviet operations in South Asia.

India is free!

Attached Files:
File Type: zip ussr_1966_dec.zip (87.4 KB, 2 views)
Old August 12, 2003, 19:44   #366
tanelorn
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 14:53
Quote:
Originally posted by academia
Well, one of my skillful spies succeded in his mission and stole a tech from a foreign nation
On the other Iron Curtain thread, I repeatedly stole techs from the Neutrals. As if I care wether they 'll get angry... They don't have spies or courthouses, like taking candy from a baby!
Old August 13, 2003, 17:53   #367
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

P&P

I lost the text I posted! Well, I've shot down some chineses airplanes near Vietnam, I'm angry against Rusia and I'll show it soon and I congratulate SEATO for their quick action in Calcuta.

(crossing finger this time would post correctly)
Attached Files:
File Type: zip usa1966dec.zip (87.5 KB, 1 views)
Old August 14, 2003, 08:35   #368
jim panse
King

nothing of interest happened .....
Attached Files:
File Type: zip nato_1966dec.zip (78.9 KB, 1 views)
Old August 17, 2003, 09:24   #369
El León
Spanish Civers
King

Local Time: 06:53
US airplane shot down. We may be weaker, but there certainly seems to be a lot more of us...
Attached Files:
File Type: zip china1966dec.zip (86.1 KB, 1 views)
II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.
Old August 23, 2003, 03:51   #370
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

BUMP GODDAMMIT BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!
Old August 23, 2003, 22:03   #371
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Here it is already.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip seato_apoly_1966dec.zip (86.1 KB, 1 views)
Old August 24, 2003, 16:26   #372
academia
Emperor

Attached Files:
File Type: zip arab1966dec.zip (86.1 KB, 3 views)
Old August 25, 2003, 17:09   #373
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

- Seven enormous hydroelectric dams completed throughout the USSR, vastly improving Soviet industrial capacity.

- President Mazrumdar of India kindly asks the U.S. and the SEATO allies to keep their ships at least two squares away from India. An American submarine and SEATO amphibious task force are both offending:

If you wish to attack CPI forces and return capitalist oppression to India, it would be considerate to at least declare war, and define the limits of such a conflict.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip ussr_1967_mar.zip (87.5 KB, 1 views)
Old August 25, 2003, 17:20   #374
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OH Ya like you really need to worry about a few SEATO Ships. They are moving away from your conquests as you know since you noted one of them bombarded and emtied the Indian city you just captured.

Go ahead and attack if you want. But Like I said they are moving away from your lousy Indian possessions.

Dont you have more important issues to worry about?

BTW my ships are 2 squares away. What happened to freedom of the seas? Or do you want to enslave the ocean as well?
Old August 25, 2003, 21:57   #375
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Two squares means two in between the ship and the shore, I guess I should have made that clear.

Your reaction surprises me since the American president has told us in private that he was planning to launch limited war against India, with SEATO assistance. If he hasn't notified you that's not my problem.
Old August 26, 2003, 11:28   #376
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Two squares means two in between the ship and the shore, I guess I should have made that clear.
You obviously have a future as a barrister

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871 Your reaction surprises me since the American president has told us in private that he was planning to launch limited war against India, with SEATO assistance. If he hasn't notified you that's not my problem.
What does this have to do with anything? The ships are moving AWAY from India and that is clearly obvious. (At least to a dumb old and slow pollock like me it is.) So whats your point?
Old August 26, 2003, 20:54   #377
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

It wasn't obvious to me; your frigates have a move rate a hella lot larger than 2, so if they were moving away they'd be gone. Anyway, I don't care, it was just a warning. If they're going, great.
Old August 27, 2003, 11:14   #378
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
It wasn't obvious to me; your frigates have a move rate a hella lot larger than 2, so if they were moving away they'd be gone. Anyway, I don't care, it was just a warning. If they're going, great.
Well I didn't EXACTLY want to spell it out because:

1. For OPSEC reasons
2. A smart guy like you should be able to figure it out.

Ill give you a hint. One of those ships attacked that Indian City last turn as you noted. Do you really think it has full movement? Would you just leave a damaged ship in the middle of the I/O without some cover?
Old August 27, 2003, 11:22   #379
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Would you just leave a damaged ship in the middle of the I/O without some cover?
Yep. I'm not at war.
Old August 27, 2003, 11:25   #380
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:

Yep. I'm not at war.
That may work for you but with a very expansionist Soviet Union at your doorstep who just took over virtually all of India, and is headed by a very unstable warmonger, I decided it was prudent to provide cover.

So lets just agree to disagree.
Old August 27, 2003, 19:32   #381
yaroslav
Emperor

Only to clarify, if I recall it correctly, Darius, you suggest me the idea of limited war and I thought that it was good - that is the idea of limited war was yours not mine. BTW, I've not talk to Steve and my NATO allies because I've been out of the city for a trip and I've be not able to visit this forums often. I'll start to move tomorrow.
Old August 28, 2003, 10:35   #382
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yaroslav
Only to clarify, if I recall it correctly, Darius, you suggest me the idea of limited war and I thought that it was good - that is the idea of limited war was yours not mine. BTW, I've not talk to Steve and my NATO allies because I've been out of the city for a trip and I've be not able to visit this forums often. I'll start to move tomorrow.
Yaro

Send me an email, I have not had a lot of time to be on the IM's lately.

Thanks for the tip Yaro. I dont know why it didn't work???? I check my isp and find out what is going on.

Last edited by conmcb25; August 29, 2003 at 18:35.
Old August 29, 2003, 17:52   #383
yaroslav
Emperor

Steve, I've your email. You can edit your post, so the web-spiders will not colect your email (stopping spam )

EDIT: The mail address you wrote have been rejected by my mail provider...

Last edited by yaroslav; August 29, 2003 at 18:09.
Old August 31, 2003, 18:04   #384
jim panse
King

btw, itīs your turn now, yaro, isnīt it? Please (no offense!), game on ....
Old September 1, 2003, 15:54   #385
academia
Emperor

yea, yaroslav is next
Old September 1, 2003, 17:53   #386
yaroslav
Emperor

I'll play in some hours.

Steve, do you know what is happening with your email?

BTW, jim I thank you for the BUMP. I don't believe there is any offense!
Old September 1, 2003, 18:55   #387
yaroslav
Emperor

P&P

sorry for the delay, I've been busy lately, and I'm going to be busy until September the 18th or the 19th. BTW, I'll be out of city from September the 12nd to September the 18th...

jim, could you resend me the email I sent to you three days ago? Thank you in advance
Attached Files:
File Type: zip usa1967mar.zip (87.6 KB, 1 views)
Old September 2, 2003, 05:40   #388
jim panse
King

Nothing special happened this turn.

BTW, Iīm sorry to tell you that I havenīt received any email from you three days ago but I would gladly try to help you if you could give me a hint ......
Attached Files:
File Type: zip nato_1967mar.zip (78.9 KB, 1 views)
Old September 2, 2003, 16:43   #389
yaroslav
Emperor

Ok, there appears to have been some problem. I sent an email to both you and Steve, and the email was rejected because Steve's address, but I believed that at least you recieved it. It appears that you didn't receive it, though. Well, I'll wait until Steve tell me what is happening to his email address and then I'll resend the email to both you
Old September 2, 2003, 16:50   #390
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yaroslav
Steve, do you know what is happening with your email?
\Yaro, nothing seems to be wrong, I have recieved emails at my home and work email today.

Try: conmcb25NOSPAM@bluemarble.net

Take out the NOSPAM (of course)