Old December 23, 2002, 05:06   #61
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 14:56
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by panag
just one little tip , you might look around in your close surroundings , a special investigation revealed that a special fuel was used and that the lock was not tampered with but was put open with keys , the keys itself where trown later on the burning porch , ......
[rp]
And how could YOU have gotten your hands on a CLASSIFIED POLICE REPORT?
Just another point in favor of the theory that claims that the DIA owns the police.
[/rp]
- Phantom of the Opera
Old December 23, 2002, 09:46   #62
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Meshelic

What special investigation? Why am I being informed of it now, and not then? And how did you get that information anyways, you aren't an officer of the police or an agent of the Shadow Service, and IMHO a Vice-President involving himself in such an investigation shows that you had a special interest in the investigation, and I doubt it was to find the culprit. Perhaps your interest is purely to cover it up?

another thing, I didn't tell anyone I changed my lock, so how did you know this?

panag seems to know more about my house burning down than I DO, and I'm the leader of the Shadow Service! Something smells of conspiracy for sure, panag, and your name seems to pop up more often than coincidence allows...
hi ,

ahem , Meshelic sometimes there are things going on you now zip about , .......

and with good reason , ......

a long , loooooooong time ago , some people got together as always there where some people who had a vision , , ......

a couple people knew in advance that sooner or later there where going to be , well , huh , lets call it "smale scale problems , so back in the room was a guy with a sigar who was very to do something about unforseen events , ......

back in those days we had only sticks and stones

so the imperial guard came to the living daylight , its sole purpose is the survival until the end of our people , regardless of what may stand in the way

so when a citizen with an important position gets deathletters and mailpackets with strange items in it the rep guard moves in , ......

they keep a very close eye to any potential danger , .....

by now you know that we tend to do a very deep investigation , ..... and like ever we get to the bottom of things ,

it does not mean that you are the leader of the shadows or not that they ( the shadows ) tell you everything , .....

regardless of any position in any government we tend to do a good job , a job that is needed because as you might have noticed there are not police stations everywhere yet , .....

a long time ago a relative of you found it not important to have a police at all

and huh , remember that you consulted us after those last funny letters you got , do you remember that some one over a bud told you to change those locks , .....

and come to thing of it , you might start to look at some people who had the oppurtunity to make a copy of them , ........

we do not cover anything what so ever up , ......

now , you can sleep save for now , but watch your back , betrayel lies very , very close to you , .......

as a precaution the city where you live shall get extra troops moved in , ........if you want we can always place a tank in front of your new house , .......

have a nice day

oh yeah , next time pay your insurance in time

panag > hands out banana to the workers of Meshalics new residence
Old December 23, 2002, 09:50   #63
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiber

[rp]
And how could YOU have gotten your hands on a CLASSIFIED POLICE REPORT?
Just another point in favor of the theory that claims that the DIA owns the police.
[/rp]
hi ,

we dont own the police , .......

we just own the entire nation , .........

have a nice DIA day
Old December 23, 2002, 10:42   #64
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
we just own the entire nation , .........
[rp]
What's funny is that the DIA has so many members and enjoys so much support, yet our civilization is always either at war or planning the next war, and most of our excess income is being spent on upgrading our military instead of rushing building projects, which, according to my understanding, is the exact opposite of what the DIA would want.
So much power, so little influence. Now THAT'S comedy.
[/rp]
- Phantom of the Opera
Old December 23, 2002, 11:25   #65
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiber

[rp]
What's funny is that the DIA has so many members and enjoys so much support, yet our civilization is always either at war or planning the next war, and most of our excess income is being spent on upgrading our military instead of rushing building projects, which, according to my understanding, is the exact opposite of what the DIA would want.
So much power, so little influence. Now THAT'S comedy.
[/rp]
the real comedy is you posting

bye
Old December 23, 2002, 11:39   #66
Shiber
Emperor

[rp]
What? No 'hi ,' in the opening of your post? , .......
[/rp]
- Phantom of the Opera
Old December 23, 2002, 13:03   #67
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 07:56
Meshelic, I think I know who woould burn your house the F.E.A.R. isn't a coincident that they appered just after the burning and wouldn't it be to their benifet to stop your work of improving the workers condition, for an uneducated and poor worker is much more likely to turn to such things.
Old December 23, 2002, 13:31   #68
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Nimitz, you are truly incorrect. As I have said before we of the ARMS believe in a happy and healthy worker, indeed I see us and the labor party working hand in hand to better the workers plight. For remember the GREAT BANANA loves his workers. Did we nor level the slums of Hamburg so the glorious workers could live in virtual mansions.(When of course they return from hiding). Yes inded the GREAT BANANA wants us to take over the world, but he is reasonable and wants us to rest too and build our infrastructure. For it would not please him to have his people exhaust themselves before accomplishing their goal. I am amazed that ARMS is seen as a radical religious organization, when in fact we represent rational understanding of the GREAT BANANA. Again for the record when the alleged murder of the people of Hamburg took place who was presiding; ARMS?----no!, Labor?----no!, Hawks?----no
The dia----YES!!!. And they call us extremist!!!!!!
Aggie
Old December 23, 2002, 13:33   #69
Shiber
Emperor

You're GOOOOD.
No, seriously, you're damn good at this.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old December 24, 2002, 14:58   #70
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
Nimitz, you are truly incorrect. As I have said before we of the ARMS believe in a happy and healthy worker, indeed I see us and the labor party working hand in hand to better the workers plight. For remember the GREAT BANANA loves his workers. Did we nor level the slums of Hamburg so the glorious workers could live in virtual mansions.(When of course they return from hiding). Yes inded the GREAT BANANA wants us to take over the world, but he is reasonable and wants us to rest too and build our infrastructure. For it would not please him to have his people exhaust themselves before accomplishing their goal. I am amazed that ARMS is seen as a radical religious organization, when in fact we represent rational understanding of the GREAT BANANA. Again for the record when the alleged murder of the people of Hamburg took place who was presiding; ARMS?----no!, Labor?----no!, Hawks?----no
Aggie
hi ,

be carefull next time you go around taking pictures in freshly captured towns , a stray sniper might still sit in the ruins , ...........

have a nice DIA day
Old December 24, 2002, 15:37   #71
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

panag could you please stop with the sniper threats, the DIA does not have spiners and even if we did we wouldn't use them like that.
Old December 24, 2002, 16:57   #72
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
Aggie
For the record, the DIA member (myself) present made very strong objections to the slaughter of the population of Hamburg. Objections that were not heeded by the Supreme Military Commander, who gave orders to have the population slaughtered anyhow.

That the Great Banana gave its warning of dire consequences for this butchery is a sure sign that my aprehension at allowing the SMC to commit this astrocity was well-founded... the Great Banana is surely quite unhappy and would have preferred that we CONVERTED rather than KILLED these Germans.
Old December 24, 2002, 17:02   #73
Nolan
Civilization III Democracy Game
Chieftain

Local Time: 12:56
rp}

I must admit, I fear the DIA, there is a type of driving determination to rule amongst there members that makes me fear a coupe. My friends and country men, now if ever I think it is the time we rally behind our wise and just religious leader, Aggie. He is the only man who can lead us out of this fearful situation. The DIA calls what we have a democracy, just like Otto in Germany calls his government a democracy, yet in either country can there be true democracy when the ruling party uses muscle to stay in power. The Great Bananna wants to lead us out of this mess, yet he will only do this if we follow his voice on earth, Aggie.

rp}

regards
Old December 24, 2002, 17:21   #74
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nolan
I must admit, I fear the DIA
Your fear exists because you wish to overturn the democracy that was ordained by the g0dZ and their physical manifestation, the Great Banana!.

In the beginning, the g0dZ, in their infinite wisdom, ordained that Apolyton should have a community and that community should be a democracy - a democracy in which all citizens would have an equal say and in which any would be welcome to be citizens. Their physical manifestation, the Great Banana, gave us the gift of this great democracy and ordained that we should protect it and cherish it.

You wish to destroy this great gift of the Great Banana and to replace it with a horrendously oppressive and fanatical dictatorship (perhaps you are also a fanatical spy!). Since the DIA are avowed defenders of the democratic order ordained by the g0dZ and the Great Banana, you indeed have reason to fear us - as you have reason to fear all true believers in the Great Banana and his gift of democracy to Apolyton!
Old December 24, 2002, 17:27   #75
Nolan
Chieftain

rp}

I have no doubt that the DIA states it's own doctorine of liberal democracy, but they use the democractic elections and pragmatic words to force decisions upon the populace, a populace dragged on under the iron fist of the DIA snipers panag has been showing exist.
Our only wish in ARMS is to be the voice of the Great Bananna on earth, if possible we would be happy to do this inside a democratic system, but ultimately the word of the Great Bananna supercedes any law of man.
Your determination to call us fanatical is, in my opinion a reaction to the truth that our party members have discovered.
In all truth Arnelos, I do believe you love democracy, it is your party I fear, behind your back they conspire for riches and control, open your eyes my friend, the Great Bananna loves you.

rp}

Regards
Old December 24, 2002, 19:07   #76
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimitz
panag could you please stop with the sniper threats, the DIA does not have spiners and even if we did we wouldn't use them like that.
hi ,

ahem , its merely a warning that some fool might do it , its not coming from panag or any other DIA member this danger , .... ( ) , ...... and still Meshelic refuses a bullet proof jacket , .......

have a nice day

huh , you did mean snipers right
, spiners are all acounted for on our side and they have no ammo anyway
Old December 24, 2002, 19:41   #77
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 04:56
Quote:

...... and still Meshelic refuses a bullet proof jacket , .......
I fear no sniper's bullet. I am protected by the Great Banana, for my death will be at the time of the Banana's choosing, not any assassin's.

My purpose here is not yet accomplished, only then will I pass away into valhalla
Old December 24, 2002, 19:53   #78
Panag
Emperor

Quote:

I fear no sniper's bullet. I am protected by the Great Banana, for my death will be at the time of the Banana's choosing, not any assassin's.

My purpose here is not yet accomplished, only then will I pass away into valhalla
hi ,

, the great banana is not going to like the fact that you like walhalla , ....

deep voice from above " chose your destiny or be erased from the book of the great banana "

have a nice christmas day

panag > hands a special bullet proof jacket out of banana leafs to Meshelic , soory chap but you shall have to wait to a better one until the day we have syntetic fybers
Old December 24, 2002, 20:00   #79
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

*Throws the bullet proof jacket away*

I have been to battle. I was there when we overran France with our knights of old. I was there when French Musketeers fired round after round into our ranks, brave men fell, but the light surrounded the faithful and protected them. The light surrounds me now and protects me.

I place my faith in the Great Banana, for the banana will protect me. I have no need of these worldly vests.

Meshelic
Old December 24, 2002, 20:08   #80
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
*Throws the bullet proof jacket away*

I have been to battle. I was there when we overran France with our knights of old. I was there when French Musketeers fired round after round into our ranks, brave men fell, but the light surrounded the faithful and protected them. The light surrounds me now and protects me.

I place my faith in the Great Banana, for the banana will protect me. I have no need of these worldly vests.

Meshelic
hi ,

suit yourself , ....

have a nice day

panag > starts to say prayers on behalf of Meshelic in the great temple , asking the banana to take care of Meshalic

Old December 24, 2002, 21:40   #81
Nolan
Chieftain

rp}

I am glad to see people of both sides being religious, time will allow all to hear the voice of the Great Bananna, then you will all support the Great War that is ahead

rp}
Old December 25, 2002, 06:41   #82
Meshelic
King

Hmmm...the chief religion of our civnation; the Great Banana, seems to have divided itself between the "Banana According to Aggie" folks and the "Old Guard According to Great Banana" folks.

IF you don't mind the categorization....
Old December 25, 2002, 12:19   #83
Panag
Emperor

Quote:
Hmmm...the chief religion of our civnation; the Great Banana, seems to have divided itself between the "Banana According to Aggie" folks and the "Old Guard According to Great Banana" folks.

IF you don't mind the categorization....
hi ,

well there are those who believe in the great banana and those who believe in the little banana , here and there there are those who used to worship the kiwi or strawberry , .......

have a nice day
Old December 25, 2002, 16:08   #84
Meshelic
King

I prefer my own definition.