Emperor

Local Time: 09:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
mmm... should i post my turn?
YES or NO?
Old December 31, 2002, 12:23   #32
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

If you already did it post it, if not hold off we should hear from Pap sometime today. He is next to play after you anyway.

Thanks
Old December 31, 2002, 12:59   #33
academia
Civilization II PBEMSpanish CiversScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

I moved like 60-70% of my troops...
Old December 31, 2002, 13:02   #34
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Might as well finish then
Old December 31, 2002, 23:22   #35
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Cancell my last post.

Pap says wait till version 0.8.

Sorry
Old January 3, 2003, 18:31   #36
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Here is the link for the new 2194 files.

We can probally start this tommorrow.

Papa and I are doing a playtest in this Forum, give us a few more turns to make sure there arent any bugs and then start us out Darius:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...94#post1588994
Old January 3, 2003, 18:33   #37
academia
Emperor

Quote:
Papa and I are doing a playtest in this Forum, give us a few more turns to make sure there arent any bugs and then start us out Darius:
Hehe... it seems that Darius will have to replay another first turn again
Old January 3, 2003, 21:44   #38
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 08:07
Old January 3, 2003, 22:38   #39
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Dont get mad Darius get even , make sure you take over Buenos Aires again for the usual burning, rape and pillage.....
Old January 6, 2003, 00:25   #40
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Pap, we have a problem already; a bunch of units in Saigon and Truk automatically disbanded.
Old January 6, 2003, 00:58   #41
Pap1723
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 07:07
Darius, you must not have downloaded the updated files, get the ones that are posted in the Apolyton forum.

Pap
Old January 6, 2003, 08:35   #42
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Version 0.8
Pap when you get a chance could you rename this Version 0.8 as oppossed to Version 0.7 test?

Thanks!

And Darius you need to make sure you have all the correct files at Apolyton. Make sure you have the "new" part three. I believe I was the only one to download the old part three, but I just wanted to make sure.
Old January 7, 2003, 08:28   #43
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Aight, took two more cities:

American and Soviet fleets annihilated at Pearl Harbor and Vladivostok.

Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Tarakan, Kharbarovsk, Guam, Wake Island, and Nanning captured.

Quote:
Dont get mad Darius get even , make sure you take over Buenos Aires again for the usual burning, rape and pillage.....
No that was for Ale's scenario, this time I must go for CHICAGO!!!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip japan_1941_dec.zip (90.7 KB, 1 views)
Old January 7, 2003, 08:29   #44
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Also there's the same problem, Home Front isn't buildable, even though I have the tech! The Allied players can't build it either; what gives?
Old January 7, 2003, 09:14   #45
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Also there's the same problem, Home Front isn't buildable, even though I have the tech! The Allied players can't build it either; what gives?
I have the same problem I tried all the Civ's last night.

Pap any idea what gives here?
Old January 7, 2003, 13:21   #46
academia
Emperor

Quote:
Hehe... i had the same problem in my Iron Curtain scenario.
I know how to solve it!!! turururu...
Obviously, i won´t give you the answer for free...

How much are you willing to pay Pap?
Old January 7, 2003, 13:26   #47
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Pap will give you his undying gratitude and myself personnally if I ever get a chance to rape, pillage and burn Buenos Aires in a scenario I promise not to do it! (Unlike some OTHER people we know )
Old January 7, 2003, 13:33   #48
Pap1723
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 07:07
Thanks to Academia, the Home Front problem is fixed along with the rest of the wonders being unbuildable.

I had the wonders count as objectives flag on, so it decided not to work, wonderful Civ2 engine!

Well, we can't fix the problem in the middle of the tests, so we can start over if you want?

Pap
Old January 7, 2003, 14:05   #49
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I say fire it up again. It is still to early to continue, Ill post at HB as well.

And Darius Pap and I both played at HB already, so try not to ***** too much OK? It is a playtest......

BTW Changes are comming to Soviets Tanks, Some bOmbers will be able to spot subs and the Americans are getting a dive bomber.
Old January 7, 2003, 14:15   #50
academia
Emperor

hehe... will Darius have to play his turn again?
Old January 8, 2003, 08:21   #51
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Pap1723
Thanks to Academia, the Home Front problem is fixed along with the rest of the wonders being unbuildable.

I had the wonders count as objectives flag on, so it decided not to work, wonderful Civ2 engine!

Well, we can't fix the problem in the middle of the tests, so we can start over if you want?

Pap

Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE it can't be fixed in the middle of the game? With the rules file, some other file, with CivTweak, anything?

oh btw:
Old January 8, 2003, 08:31   #52
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Or how about this, someone take CivTweak and delete 6000 gold from my treasury, and then give me the wonder in some Japanese city. Since I will have rushed it in a redo, this is a quicker solution.
Old January 10, 2003, 20:36   #53
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Darius version 0.9 is done.

Let Pap and I do the Pollock duel and make sure the .scn is good.

Then we will restart this one probably sometime next week.

But let Pap and I trst it first, hopefully after this if we have comments we can make a change to rules.txt or something instaed of 2194.scn.
Old January 15, 2003, 10:49   #54
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

We will probally start up this weekend as a version 0.9 playtest.

Darius give Pap and myself a few more turns. Something weird happened with Britain last night and I want to talk to Pap about it first. I may have screwed up the season change but then the other Civ's should have been screwed up too.
Old January 28, 2003, 01:21   #55
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Guys: jim panse has started a ver 0.9 playtest lets join him there here is the thread:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...35#post1667535