Old January 4, 2003, 10:44   #91
Kuciwalker
Deity

Local Time: 09:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Hey kids! Want some free samples of *cough*banack*cough* I mean candy?
Old January 4, 2003, 10:46   #92
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

* Beta walks into the bar - oblivious to the many children around. He spies Meshelic and Panzer32

My friends. Please join me in celebrating my 500th post. I know this is becoming a daily occurence around here.

Meshelic - why so serious - don't let the riff raff bother you - it is a time for celebration.

Cheers! To Apolyton!
Old January 4, 2003, 10:48   #93
Kuciwalker
Deity

BetaHound - congrats! Get a custom avatar!
Old January 4, 2003, 10:52   #94
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Thank-you, skywalker. I have one in the works. It will be up soon.
Old January 4, 2003, 11:07   #95
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 15:14
And they stayed up all night, gazing at the fireworks display from the WLTPD parade and generally getting themselves drunk and drunker.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old January 4, 2003, 11:30   #96
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Congrats, BetaHound!

While we sit together congradulating each other and celebrating WLAD, why must there be violence and banack messing up our world?
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 4, 2003, 11:58   #97
Kuciwalker
Deity

Hey, drunk guys over there, want some banack?
Old January 4, 2003, 15:23   #98
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32
Congrats, BetaHound!

While we sit together congradulating each other and celebrating WLAD, why must there be violence and banack messing up our world?
How true....

Thanks Panzer!
Old January 4, 2003, 15:26   #99
Kuciwalker
Deity

Banack messes up our world?
Old January 4, 2003, 15:52   #100
Beta
lifer
Deity

And there is the new avatar!! Guaranteed to strike fear into the hearts of men and cats alike.
Old January 4, 2003, 16:05   #101
Kuciwalker
Deity

lol
Old January 4, 2003, 18:42   #102
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 05:14
Meshelic sits and drinks throughout the gang war going on outside. Unworried of being caught in the gunfire, Meshelic remains inside, listening to the juke box. The local law enforcement should show up soon anyways, although with Meshelic there he outranks all of them, but most in the bar don't know that. Other than the trusted bartender, an ex-agent of the Shadow Service.

Bartender - "So how was your trip Captain?"
Meshelic - "Good." Sips on his drink
Bartender - "What happened to your friend, that other guy in the hood?"
Meshelic - ignoring the question "Can I get another drink here?"

The bartender turns around and mixes up another drink. Meshelic ponders the question. The mission. Meshelic had traveled through Russian soil towards Babylon, seeking Caesar's top military advisors who were advising the Babylonian offensive. It was his job to assassinate them. His partner, a brave ranger who had been an agent for several years, was to go by sea across the Iroquois Channel into the Confederacy of Iroquois land, and then on to Rome.

Meshelic remembers hearing of the mission going awry, overhearing senior military officials in Babylon speak of the recently captured spy who was tortured and killed in Rome. He knew who they were talking about, before Meshelic burst in the room and shot the two of them.

Continuing on to Rome itself, partially in revenge, but mostly to accomplish the nearly-failed part of the mission, Meshelic linked up with a band of Roman freedom fighters, who had been subjugated to many injustices under Caesar's rule. Setting up explosives on railroad tracks, sabotaging weapons factories, and blowing up mines and bridges, the short Meshelic-led guerilla campaign caused much disorder in Rome, although the Roman armies themselves were largely unnaffected, except for the tactical confusion of having to change their attack routes.

Meshelic returned, without having found Caesar, although certainly the guerilla campaign had ruined the movement of the Roman army, and it's ability to wage war.

Bartender - "Here you go."
Meshelic - "Thanks, how have things been since I've been gone?"
Bartender - "Rowdy. Those two guys...um Skywalker and Mr. Mayor have been battling since the day you walked out that door last. It's a regular gang warfare. Although it's great, since it gets me a lot more business when they all come back in beat up and limping to the seats, they drink more that way."
Old January 4, 2003, 19:59   #103
Kuciwalker
Deity

Hey Meshilic - want some banack for your trips?
Old January 4, 2003, 20:32   #104
Mr Mayor
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStates
Warlord

Local Time: 13:14
(Mr Mayor sits in the private parties rooms with 15 well dressed men. 10 of them Mofia leaders and the other five Mr Mayors advisors)

Mr Mayor: This intelligence report has just come in. we have figured out that a governement agency called The Shadow Service exists.

Mofia leader 2: how do you know thier a govenment agency.

Mr Mayor: we supected this when we captured a spy deployed by them to hunt down ceaser and we turned them over to the Babylon for 600 000 lytons. We staged another dumbie capture to avoid any "legal" entanglements.

Mofia Leader 6: Entangelemnt? look outside, we just shoot about 500 men in a gang war. I dont think we need to worry about legal entangelments anymore.

(he points outside towards a bunch of corpses)

(The groupe of men brust out in laughter)

Mr Mayor: one thing is for sure, we could make big bucks through black mail if we treatin to expose them.

Mofia Leader3: But if you do that we would have the entire govenment after us. If the Federal banana of Ivestigation got after us we'ed all be finished.

Mr Mayor: granted. we wont expose them to our allies, next order of bussiness.

Mofia leader 7: Skywalkers banack sales have "sky"rockted we can no longer hold a monoply in the bussiness.

Mr Mayor: Dont worry i will take care of that myself.

Mofia leader 10: The arms dealers have made a high profit selling arms to german and roman rebels.

Treasury Advisor: sir we currently have 85 302 141 lytons in our vault.

Mr Mayor: excelent! and the percents?

Treasury Advisor: 68% legitimate money 32% illeagal funds. and the money will be laundred.

Mr Mayor: Excelent! Next on the agenda no more assasination attemps of to happen aganst skywalker, anyone disobaying this law will be assainated.

Mr Mayor: until we find out more about the shadow force and if they pose a threat you the council will stay in the underground layer. I have some more things to atendend to.

(everyone leaves the room except the Magnu forces commander and and sp ops commander.)

Sp ops commander: what of our spies in england and and zulu land

Mr mayor: send them home, we've incited enough rebelions in there to last a thousand years.

Magnu forces commander: the gang war goes well sir, and the peace treaty lived short . our boys will be killing for days.

Mr Mayor: move a demolition unit to the boreder secrectly and see to it that the banks in fraknfruit are destroyed! .... and this time remember to take the money out first....

Magnu forces commander: yes sir.

(mr mayor sits quitley in the empty room, 5 minutes later a tall black haired man entered the room wearing a tux)

agent 0027: it is done

Mr Mayor: Excelent. i have another mission for you.

Agent 0027: what are your orders?

Mr Mayor: I want you to follow Meshelic and his sub-ordinate to...where ever thier going, and come back with intel on this "shawdow service" and there operations.

Agent 0027: yes general.

(both left the room head towards the main end of the tavern)
Old January 4, 2003, 20:51   #105
Kuciwalker
Deity

*skywalker walks in*

skywalker: "Mr Mayor, I have a business proposition for you."

Mr Mayor: "Yes?"

skywalker: "I propose a partnership. You give control of the banack, bannanabis, and banacco operations to me. You control the other parts of your... business. We share the combined profits, 50-50. I can revitalize your drug operations, bringing in far more money. Are we agreed?"

*skywalker awaits an answer*
Old January 4, 2003, 21:11   #106
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

The door off to the side that leads to the privacy room opens and out walk several well-dressed men in black suits. Two of them eye Meshelic suspiciously as they walk by; one of them looks familiar.

They all exit the bar, and Meshelic nonchalantly stands up and sets his drink down.

Meshelic - "Hey bartender, who are those men that just left? How long have they been here?"
Bartender - "Don't know, private group I believe. That Mr.Mayor character paid for the room and told me to keep everyone out, no interruptions. They've been in there only an hour or so."
Meshelic - "Interesting."
Bartender -"I think it's a birthday party or something..."

Meshelic glances through the swinging door, noticing the lack of birthday balloons and cake. He sees nothing of importance however, and tosses the barkeeper a generous tip.

Bartender - "Mr. Meshelic sir, I don't want to intrude on your private affairs, but those men in the corner have been watching you since that meeting began. They don't look too friendly."
Meshelic - "Yes I noticed them. One of them I know is involved in this latest organized crime wave that is starting up in the country. The Labor Party was approached by them, but refused to cooperate. Seems they wanted funding for "protection". Pah! The ALP has plenty of protection."
Bartender - "Well I don't like their business but I can't really turn them away...."

Meshelic notices the waver in the barkeeps voice. Obviously something is up, although it was probably best to keep quiet about it.

Meshelic - "Well thanks for the drink, I'm sure I'll see you around.....hey do you mind if I use the exit in the back?"
Bartender - "We don't have a back door...."

Meshelic eyeballs the bartender, knowing full well that there was a back door. Raising his eyebrow.....

Bartender [obviously knowing that Meshelic knows] - "Well actually I guess we do...um, just come back here"

The barkeep leads Meshelic back to the rear exit. Meshelic thanks him and walks out the door. He waits for the door to nearly close and the barkeep to walk away before he walks back in, and finds the stairway leading to the 2nd floor, conveniently hidden away.

The dark stairs led to a second bar, used mostly for social events such as Party functions, where several round tables and chairs sit halfhazardly in the middle of the creaking floor. Meshelic pulls a sharp blade hidden away in his cloak and finds a spot on the floor, right above the guest room that the "suits" were meeting in.

He starts to cut a small hole, only big enough for an eye to see through, and is pleased that it allows a perfect view of the entire room below. He lifts a table and a couple of chairs quietly and sets them on top of the hole, hiding it perfectly.

Walking slowly over to a lone window, Meshelic undoes the window lock and swings it open, glancing around down below to make sure no one sees him leaving this way.

Down below there are two men dressed in black suits, conversing, but obviously waiting for something. Probably me, Meshelic thinks. Climbing up a ledge and onto the roof, he positions himself above the men down below who are talking.....

Mofia Man 2 - "How much longer do we wait?"
Mofia Man 1 - "Mayor said wait until that SS agent leaves, and then follow him. That's our orders, we can't go anywhere, fool!"
Mofia Man 2 - "Is he really one of the Shadows?"
Mofia Man 1 - "Who, Mr.Mayor?"
Mofia Man 2 - "No you idiot, that Meshelic guy."
Mofia Man 1 - "Don't say his name too loud, moron! He might hear you! And yes he is one of the Shadows, they've been around since before we even conquered France or America! You be careful, he's a trained killer. A hero to some."
Mofia Man 2 - "Then why are we supposed to follow him? What use his he to us?"
Mofia Man 1 - "Cuz that's what the boss said, and that's what we have to do. I'd rather kill him myself, but boss said we needed to follow him to gauge the threat of the Shadow Service. And that's our job so shut up and wait."
Mofia Man 2 - "I wish we could go to Frankfurt and get our hands on some of that bank money before the Army takes it over...."

The men bicker between each other a few more moments, but Meshelic has stopped listening. So the Mofia [edit, yes I know it MAFIA, but I'm spelling it MOFIA for the roleplay] is planning to take over the German banks before the Apolyton Army reaches it, he thinks to himself. I wonder what they want me for....?

Meshelic gets up on his feet and finds his horse, standing around 15 feet away from the men. He would need to take them out somehow, or escape without being seen. Walking quietly to the side of the tavern that his horse is parked at, Meshelic sneaks down using a pole that sticks out from the base of the building, shimmying it and coming down quietly near his horse. Now on the ground, the two men still don't see him as he quietly mounts his horse and starts trotting away, watching his back. As he gets a small distance away from the tavern, he brings his horse to full speed, letting the tavern block the line of sight from those two Mofia goons. He would need to contact the Shadow Service immediately, as well as the Apolyton Labor Party. He must find out who and what is behind this conspiracy....
Old January 4, 2003, 22:23   #107
Mr Mayor
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStates
Warlord

(at the secret underground bunker skywalker stands at Mr Mayors desk)

Mr Mayor: I take it this is sorta a mereger between our forces.
A sort of alliance.

Mr Mayor: Perfect, with this peity fighting out of our way we can concentrate on matters of higher importance. Project zulu will soon be underway

(skywalker and Mr Mayor Walk out of the room talking about the details of Project Zulu)

(Mr Mayor returns to his bunker as two of the mofia men come into the room)

Mofia Man1: Sir we lost sight of Meshelic
Mofia Man2: the bartender leaked out information aswell.

Mr Mayor: have him..... removed.

Mofia Man1: what about Meshelic!

Mr Mayor: it dosent matter, by now agent 0027 has caught up with him.
Old January 4, 2003, 23:19   #108
Meshelic
King

Tassagrad, Apolyton

One of the larger cities of the Apolyton Demoratic Republic, Tassagrad stands as one of the major cultural centers, production centers, and shipbuilding ports in the world. Formerly the home of the Shadow Service, Meshelic knew he wasn't going to find anything in Tassagrad except some good food and a relatively non-shabby place to sleep.

Checking into the Tassagrad Royal Hotel, Meshelic walked slowly up the steps to his room on the fourth floor, his body still aching from his operations in Russia and Babylon. He just wanted to kick his shoes off and get some shut eye, but his thoughts kept him up.

Hmmm....he thought. So much had happened lately. The war with Rome and Germany, the rise of a fundamentalist right led by his friend the Prophet Aggie, the rise of Meshelic's Labor Party, the Mofia gangs running rampant, the death of his partner in Rome, the fire that burned down his house suspected to be caused by members of the DIA.....so much had happened.

There was a knock on the door as Meshelic lay on top of the covers of his bed. "Housekeeping!" the voice called from the other side, distinctly that of a woman's voice.

Meshelic - "That's ok, everything fine!"
Woman - "Housekeeping!" *knock knock knock*
Meshelic - "No that's ok, I'm alright..."
Woman -"Housekeeping!" *knock knock*

Meshelic rose to check it out. Looking through the peephole, Meshelic saw the woman, a servant woman dressed as a hotel maid. No problem there. Unlocking the door and opening it, he waved off the maid. "It's okay I don't need anything...." But he could see from the reflection in her eye that something was wrong. Down the hall a man in a dark suit had a raised gun, waiting for Meshelic to step out into the hall.

Thinking quickly, he grabbed the woman and flung her inside just as a shot from the Mofia man's rifle went off. She screamed loudly and tried to escape out the door, but Meshelic had his custom-rifle ready in one hand and with the other grabbed her wrist, not letting her escape. Another shot rang out and sent another hole in the open door.

In a quick moment, Meshelic threw the maid into the closet and put his finger to his lips. SHHH! Hearing running footsteps towards the door, Meshelic fired off a warning shot towards the door, and the running stopped. The Mofia hitman was just outside of the open doorway.

Meshelic quickly reached for a small pouch on his belt. Inside it was a fine powder that when loaded into a the shell of his rifle and fired, would produce a huge cloud of poisonous gas, one that could clear an entire room. It wouldn't kill anyone, but would certainly knock them out for a time. He grabbed a towel and threw it in the closet, telling the maid quickly to keep it over her mouth and nose. Tapping some of the powder into a special round of ammunition, he quickly loaded the rifle again and waited for the right moment to fire, just a little bit into the hallway at an angle, so he could escape unharmed.

Raising his rifle, Meshelic fired, sending a bullet that ripped straight into the opposite wall of the hallway, creating a huge cloud of the gas, so much so that nobody could see throught it. He lifted a towel to his face and waited for the smoke to clear. He heard the *thump* of a body falling on the floor, and once the smoke cleared he poked his head out the doorway. There lay the man in the black suit, unconscious.

The maid was still screaming, although the gas probably made her a little woozy even after it cleared, for even Meshelic could feel it's effects somewhat for a few minutes. He dragged the man into his room and bound him with rope to a chair. It would be about 20 minutes until he would gain consciousness again....

Looking up to the maid, he handed her a 50lyton bill, saying "I'll take some towels now..." with a grin.
Old January 5, 2003, 09:38   #109
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(In Mr Mayors seceret bunker, he sits furious with his staff, curiously 5 officers of the aployton army and one high ranking general sat with them )

Mr Mayor: You IDIOTS!.....how could you let This happen! AND WORSE, That idiot of an agent almost killed him, WHEN DID I GIVE THE ORDER TO KILL HIM, I JUST WANTED HIM HERE!

Planning advisor: But sir..... this wasnt our fault

Mr Mayor: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.... IT IS YOUR FAULT!!

(Mr Mayor takes out a hand gun and shoots he's planning advisor in the head, an still enraged he falls into his seat)

Mr Mayor: one agent of ours is captured! once the drug wears off he could tell them anything!

Officer of the apolyton army 2: the drug will last for two days. I belive that is enough time for my contacts to rescue him.

Mr Mayor: Good, and do not fail me... or your head will end up like his!

General of the Aployton Army: Many Ciztizens have joined our cause My lord.

Mr Mayor: how many

Officer of the Aployton Army: 5129 men sir, some are civilians some our members of the army.

(Mr Mayor nods and walks away into another room whlie the officers go to the troops training room to prepare more men for battle.)

( later in a lower level of the bunker in Mr Mayors office sit The Magnu Forces commander, the SP OPS Commander , skywalker, 1 mofia Leader, a General of the apolyton army and a rebel from roman, germany and zulu.

Mr Mayor: (making a speach) This is perfect is it not?
Rebels, Mofia, Druglords, Idealist, Militints all coming together to form one group.

Magnu forces commander: The fundemantalist did not wish to join our cause.

Mr Mayor: so they do not wish to be part of apolytopia? Thats fine, but once our race rules the world there will finaly be eqaulity.

Reble of Zulu: The rebellion goes will in my homeland sir, we have killed many zulu that who opose our globalist.

Mr Mayor: who ever stands against Globalism deserve to die!

Mr Mayor: skywalker, I am sad to say when we rule the world i will have no need for drug revenu hence drugs will be pruged from the earth.

Germany rebel: The nazis Will all die a the hands of the resitance!

(Mr Mayor looked pleased)

Mr Mayor: And what of the roman rebellion?

Roman Reble: we will topple our government and take control of the land, from there it is yours My Lord.

(with an evil laugh from Mr Mayor the metting ended)

(on the phone with another officer)

Officer of the apolyton army: yes thats right resuce the agent and caputure him. Mr Mayor wants him, not excuses!

(later at the hotel Meshelic is seen dining at a table in the dinning room he was held up at gun point and captured)

Meshelic: what do you want of me?

Mr Mayor: Now Meshelic, you cant escape! iam afraid you are unarmed and helpless, but we mean you know harm anyway. I have to things to disscuss with you.
Number one, why have your men been disrupting our operations in rome babylon and russia? do you think we are just a mofia , here for self benifit?! well your wrong!
We are in this for world equality under a "fair" rule.

Sencond order of bussiness, we want to know if the Shawdow service would like to join our memebers in the globalist party, you people could be a strong ally in helping us achive our goals, so wont you join us?

For the good of the earth?
Old January 5, 2003, 09:47   #110
Kuciwalker
Deity

Mr Mayor, I'm waiting for the details of Project Zulu, so I can continue rp.
Old January 5, 2003, 10:07   #111
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(Meshelic sits in the corner tied to a chair while skwalker and Mr Mayor disscus project zulu)

Mr Mayor: project zulu.... skywalker i want you to personaly go to zulu land and setup you caravels their, while your there i want you to contact there presidents trade advisor, sell her 1 pound of banack. From there she will drug the president and a scandal will begin.

I can see the headlines now "President a drug addict?"

"a stoned leader?"

This will help the rebels get the press and suport they need.

Skywalker, by any means you must acomplish this. It is probably that their agents will be after you. kill anyone that stands in your way. good luck.
Old January 5, 2003, 10:12   #112
Kuciwalker
Deity

Skywalker: "Interesting.... Yes, a good plan. I would like you to remember one thing, however - I am not your servant. I am your partner. I agree to do this of my own will."

*skywalker pauses*

Skywalker: "What forces will be under my command to accomplish our goal? Also, we should have more Banack, enough to fill half the Caravel. I plan on setting up a VERY profitable banack network there."
Old January 5, 2003, 10:31   #113
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Meanwhile, Panzer32 sits in the corner at the same bar he was seen at the previous night. Suddenly, someone with a determined expression on his face walks up to him and hands him a note. Panzer suddenly gets up, leaving his fellow labour party comrades wondering what he is up to.

Later that day, Panzer is seen darting into the ALP's warehouse, where there is runoured to be massive stores of stolen German technology. One such rumour is that there is a giant battle-machine, with so much armour surrounding the operator he cannot be harmed by a conventional gun.

Panzer32 is going to save his boss from the evil clutches of the so called "Mr. Mayor"
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 5, 2003, 11:31   #114
Mr Mayor
Warlord

yes i will keep that in mind....you have permision to use any resource of the group you need. also we have set up a secret banack plant in uber island for your dealings.

Remember this , you are alowed to take 150 men with you and olny 150.

good luck, i want reports on the progress of the mission.

(skywalker leaves the office as Mr Mayor walks back over to Meshelic)

Mr Mayor: have you made up your mind?
Old January 5, 2003, 11:38   #115
Mr Mayor
Warlord

Trooper: sir information about the hideout has leaked out and a supicious character left the bar in a hurry after spotting one of our men. we belive he is a memeber of the shawdow force!

Mr Mayor: dang.... Evaquate the HQ and move the base to the Secret location.

(Mr Mayor faces Meshelic)

Mr Mayor: it seems some people are catching on to our operation. Meshelic ill see you in berlin.

( Meshelic was placed into a van behind Mr Mayor's limo under heavy guard and the base was moved.)
Old January 5, 2003, 13:01   #116
Kuciwalker
Deity

I'm going to use Meshelic's style from now on

Skywalker was waiting on the docks of Banana HQ when a Caravel pulled in. It was in fine condition, it's hull polished, it's sails bollowing out in the wind. On the side was a small insignia - A square on top of a diamond. Skywalker knew his ride had arrived.

Standing before him were 150 elite combat veterans from the war with Germany. Their rifles gleamed in the sun, and they stood with perfect order and discipline. Anyone watching would have thought it some sort of military deployment, not a Mofia operation.

"Forward... MARCH!" shouted their commander. The troops marched straight up the ramp and into the Caravel. As Skywalker followed behind them, he noticed the name on the side of the ship. It was the
Spectre. A good name for a ship with such... interesting owners.

The ramp closed behind him. The ship was only half full, with plenty of room for the banack. Skywalker didn't bother selling banannabis or banacco. There wasn't much of a profit margin in those. Purified banack was worth ten times its weight in gold.

The ship pulled up anchor and sailed out of the harbor...
Old January 5, 2003, 13:28   #117
Kuciwalker
Deity

... The Spectre pulled into Solace Harbor and dropped its anchor.

"Men, you all have leave until 1800 today. DISMISSED!" The commander shouted.

Meanwhile, Skywalker was speaking with Captian Banwhack, the Captian of the vessel.

"Captian, at or near 2400 tonight, after we are out of sight of Uber Isle, a ship will pull alongside. This is the
Iron Will, an Ironclad owned by me. I have my own resources, you see. This ship will be our escort. After you drop off me and my troops, you will not proceed to the originally scheduled port. You will follow the Ironclad. You will be led to a tiny, desert island. I own a settlement there. Your ship will be refitted to hold certain items. You will then proceed back to the dropoff point, where I will rendezvous with you. I will have further orders for you then. Throughout this entire time, you will be escorted by the Ironclad. Do not attempt to violate these orders. Understood, Captain?"

"Yes, sir," he said glumly.

Just then, the rumble of machinery rose above the backround noise of the harbor, and Skywalker saw that the loading of the banack had begun...
Old January 5, 2003, 13:51   #118
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(In the relocated HQ in berlin the place was in a frenzy as are most temporary Bases, Mr Mayor sits in a room with his childhood friend tony as they disscus the progression of their plan of globalism they are interupted buy an intelligence officer.

Officer: Sir skywalker has just left port, operation zulu is underway. But sir he still thinks the that he's working on behalf of the mofia. He doesnt know that the mofia is only part of this organisation.

Mr Mayor: He will find out that this group is for globalism and not just a pompus organized crime elite.... how does he think he got those soliders!
It doesnt realy matter as long as he completes the mission and comes home safely.

Tony: you are in leage with druglords? how do you expect the goverenment to side with you if your dealing with druglords.

Mr Mayor: Dont worry, it is strictly for revenu... bussiness deals, nothing to worry about.

Tony: and what about the Nazi party? when germanys goverenment reforms Th.. Mr Mayor: They will be dealth with

Mr Mayor: dont worry tony, everything will be fine!
If the shawdow service joins us then we can topple every govenment on the planet and we will finaly rule with equality!

(both tony and Mr Mayor let out evil laughs)

Mr Mayor: good bye tony ill see ya niagra falls!
Tony: yep see ya there.

(Mr Mayor returned to his normal bussiness)

Officer: 2000 more men have joined our cause. all of them are germans.

Mr Mayor: see to it that they have givin up loyalty to bismark and have anyone who doesnt shot.

Officer: Yes My lord.

(phone rings)

Mr Mayor: yes...... COMMIES!?!?!..... damn terroist!
Have them all shot!

Officer: what is it?

Mr Mayor: A commie group seeks to destroy us.... they know about project zulu.

Officer: SKYWALKER!!!

Mr Mayor: I know, deploy 560 more Troops and get them to join up with skywalker! this mission has to be sucessfuly acomplish no matter what the cost, even if i have to kill 1500 commies to do it....make that 800 troops , i want skywalker home safly when this mission is over.... and officer i want you to see to it peronaly that skywalker lives through this, if he dies will ahve more to worry about the 1500 commie terroist!

officer: right sir, a druglords army, the first war between us was a hard one , lets pray he lives so we dont see a second one.

Mr Mayor: he dosent live at the end of this , you wont either understood?

Officer: yes my lord.
Old January 5, 2003, 14:00   #119
Kuciwalker
Deity

... The Spectre pulled alongside some unknown desert island. A few men ran up and beckoned to the Captain. He came down, and immediately four soldiers came and escorted him into a large building. He was given food and a bed, much more comfortable than on the ship. He quickly fell asleep.

That morning when he woke up, he immediately saw something was different about the
Spectre. It had four small, circular holes in in its side, each with a pair of rails sticking out of them.

Those were not the only changes. All of the cannons had been removed, and two turrets built into the bow and stern (is that right? I mean front and back). From each turret protruded a cannon like the ones on Ironclads.

But the most stunning change of all was the hull. Iron plating covered it. His ship was being turned into some sort of demented Ironclad.

A voice came from behind. "Ah, do you like our handiwork? This ship is unlike any ever built. It has the armor and firepower of two Ironclads, but that is only an ancillery feature. You see the holes with the rails sticking out of them? Those are the entire purpose of the ship. Watch."

The rails inclined slightly. Suddenly, something shot out, with a huge flame following it. It flew into the air, then there was a tiny explosion, and a huge cloud of yellowish gas spread out. It was carried away in the high winds.

"What was THAT?!" the Captain asked.

"That, sir, was the Banack Missile. The mechanics of it are unimportant, but your ship, armed with these missiles, is going to be a great weapon against the Zulu."

The captain sighed, then boarded the ship. It pulled up anchor and sailed away...

That's it for now. I'll do some more next week.
Old January 5, 2003, 14:23   #120
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(Mr Mayor stressfully stares at the mission map out wondering where the commies will hit skywalkers ship. He knows that it is posible that they could stage a land assault from zulu or they could bomard his ship)

Officer:the troops have link up with skywalker and he knows the dangers of the mission now.

Mr Mayor: Banana save him.

Officer: our troops are well trained and well armed, its doubtful that mir terroist could defeat us.

Mr Mayor: we will sir Major, we will see.