Old January 5, 2003, 14:37   #121
Kuciwalker
Deity

Local Time: 09:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
MIR terrorists? Terrorists from space? :P

J/k.

"Communist terrorists? Ah, what fun! I get to play with my new toy." Skywalker's face contorted into an evil grin. "So, Captain Aban, now that you have warned me and delivered the troops to me, you will be going, correct?"

"Yes, sir," the Aban responded.

"No, you will not! You will proceed to these coordinates and have your ship refitted to be like the
Spectre. I shall build up a fleet of these Missile Frigates!" Skywalker let out a low, evil laugh.

Aban's ship, the
Wraith, left early next morning. Skywalker set himself to the task of figuring out how to defeat the Communist force.
Old January 5, 2003, 14:43   #122
Mr Mayor
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStates
Warlord

Local Time: 13:14
(Mr Mayor is on the phone)

Mr Mayor: Staying!?!, IS HE MAD? well do what he says and hold your positions!

(hangs up the phone)

Well Meshelic is this the work of your govenment forces or do the commies just hate my cause?

(Meshelic remained silent)
Mr Mayor: very well , have it your way.
Old January 5, 2003, 15:04   #123
Kuciwalker
Deity

Skywalker knew the plan would work.

He had dispatched the fifty best men in his force - only a twentieth of his total power. 20 of them, armed with longbows, would attack the Communist forces deeper in the Jungle. They would fire a few volleys, make some Zulu war cries, and go.

The other thirty men were armed with rifles and would attack Ulundi, a city a few miles away from the edge of the Jungle. They would also fire a few volleys, and they would carry the red banners of the Communists.

The attack on the Communists would look like it came from the city. The attack on the city would look like it came from the Communists. The massive Zulu armies would be torn to pieces by the Communists' rifles, but once the Zulu got into close combat, the Communists were dead. Both armies would eventually withdraw, battered and dysfunctional. And the fifty troops would have quickly and quietly slipped away.

That night, Skywalker's troops would ambush the few remainin Communists, killing them with few or no losses.

Then they would attack the city. Additional Zulu defenders wouldn't be there until late the next day, so his troops could get some rest and dig in before the next assault.

Then, it would simply be a contest of wills.
Old January 5, 2003, 15:14   #124
Mr Mayor
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStates
Warlord

Mr Mayor: (on the phone) good job commander but tell skywalker that the cover up operation better be as good as the asalut plan!

(hangs up)

Mr Mayor: skywalker has done well, award him
30 000$ for his efforts.

Officer: yer my lord, and what of the communist he caputured.

Mr Mayor: Bring them here for questioning.

Officer: yes my lord.
Old January 5, 2003, 15:27   #125
Kuciwalker
Deity

Skywalker was on the line with Mr Mayor.

"The operation has gone better than planned. The Banack Missiles completely incapacitated the enemy troops. However, we do not have the facilities or the bananas to produce a steady supply of the high-quality banack needed for the missiles. All other components of the missiles can be produced locally. I would like you to start shipping us the high-grade banack.

Also, regarding the coverup operation, none was needed. No one has escaped. Even if they did escape, they would just say we were some foreign invasion force. There are no ties to you or to the rebels.

Finally, I am going to start recruiting and training locals to join our force. I would like several shipments of rifles, and MANY shipments of ammunition. Please also send a construction crew so we can build an ammunition factory."
Old January 5, 2003, 15:55   #126
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 05:14
Escape to the Shadows
Meshelic was in rough shape. He knew it once he woke up, tied and bound, much like the agent that he had captured the day before, except now the tables had turned....on HIM.

He remembered drifting in and out of consciousness here and there, sometimes when MrMayor, the Mofia Boss, was busy trying to interrogate him. Other times, he had seen soldiers gearing up for war, which was strange to him, they were not in any uniform of the Apolyton Army, this was a strange operation going on.

The room he was sitting in had a single hanging light bulb in the center, although the light from it was very dim and only put out enough wattage to be able to see the blood-stained walls, probably where numerous men had been murdered.

Struggling with his bindings, Meshelic grunted and groaned, trying to free himself but realizing the futility. His weapons, his advanced utilities for escape, espionage, terrorism, everything had been taken away. Dangerous that was, for any of the items that were on Meshelic were more advanced than the technology available to even the government. In the hands of the Mofia they could be used for huge force.

Although Meshelic still had no idea of the operations planned in Zululand.....

And then he remembered. A smile came to his face. Weeks ago he remembered when he sat in the Banana King Tavern and was watching and observing all the commotion. He remembered writing down on a piece of paper, instructions for a certain Shadow agent whom he was supposed to meet only the day before, had the whole situation not gone awry. Meshelic smiled, knowing that Panzer32, his comrade in the Shadows and the Labor Party, would find the message and, realizing that Meshelic was nowhere to be found, would probably come to rescue him...picking up a trail and finding him here...
Old January 5, 2003, 16:16   #127
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

The door opens, and blinding light comes into the dim darkness. The boss, MrMayor, walks in, strutting in his black suit with a type of arrogance that seems to fit his appearance when you look at him as a mob boss. Following him are two other men, who look pretty menacing.

MrMayor - "Ah, Mr. Meshelic, I see you're awake now! I trust you've had a relaxing stay...."

Meshelic - (says nothing)

MrMayor - "No matter, I'm not here to talk about your living arrangments. I want to know something, and you had better answer me, or Brutus here will have a few rounds with you...."

Meshelic looks up at Brutus, a hulking 250 lb behemoth with probably the brain of a canteloupe.

Mr Mayor - "First, what were you doing in Abananaba Minor, in Rome? Don't you know there's a war going on? It's a really dangerous area...."

[no answer]

Mr. Mayor - "Brutus...."

Brutus lands a well placed punch right on the side of Meshelic's head, nearly knocking the chair he is sitting in over, but Brutus grabs him and sits him upright. Shaking his head and barely coming tg, Meshelic finally speaks.

Meshelic - "Name is Meshelic, Captain of the Guard, General of the Apolyton Army, Chairman of the Labor Party, Admiral of the South Seas...."

Brutus smacks him again

Mr.Mayor - "Brutus already knows that information. We already know who you are. Tell us something we don't know!"

Meshelic - [bleeding from the side of the head and his lip] "I'm a government agent. But I'm on vacation! I'm not on any mission! Rome was just a visit to my cousin Frenkhelic!"

Mr.Mayor - "Now Brutus and I both know you're lying. What are you trying to accomplish here? I want you to know Meshelic, we can kill you anytime, and it will be no skin off my teeth! Why don't you join us, you'd be a made man...."

Meshelic - "A scraggly bunch of drug dealers, Mofia men, and wannabe secessionists? Count me out....."

*Boom*

Lights out for Meshelic. Mayor and Brutus get up and knock on the exit door. There is no answer. Again Mr Mayor pounds on the door violently. "You bastard let me out!"

A muffled voice on the other end of the door responds

Panzer32 - "Yes sir....."

the door swings open, and a shocked Brutus and Mr.Mayor behold Panzer32, holding a really large machine gun and a small object in his other hand.

Panzer32- "Hey guys, what's the problem?"

Mr. Mayor - "Shoot him! He's with Mesheli--!"

And Panzer32 tosses in a small flashbang grenade, which sets off a bright flash that instantly blinded Mr.Mayor and Brutus. Meshelic, already knocked out, was immune. The two Mofsters dropped to the ground, having tripped on eachother. Panzer32 steps above them and delivers two very well-placed blows with the butt of his machine gun, knocking the two Mofsters out cold.

Untying Meshelic's binds, he lifts his friend up to his feet and starts walking, side by side, quickly trying to find a way out of the base.

Panzer32 - "Damn you gained weight or something!"
Old January 5, 2003, 16:24   #128
Meshelic
King

Down a hall, turning right, walking down a longer hall, finding stairs, climbing up them and into another empty room, cluttered with telephones, wireless communicators, and a set of prototype radios. A voice blared on the other end.....Skywalker's.

"Mr Mayor? Where are you? Repeat, where are you? Answer me now damn you!"

Panzer32 lifted his machine gun and blasted away all the communication equipment. Sparks flew this way and that, leaving little tiny fires here and there around the equipment.

There was an open door that led to a set of steps leading down to ground level. As he looked outside, Panzer32 heard the generator for the base growling loudly, putting here and there and then going again. Wouldn't be a bad idea to take that out, so they have no power....

So Panzer32 sets Meshelic down, still uncounscious, and pulls out a small explosive, mostly used to assassinations, but just as good at espionage. Connecting a wire to another, and setting a small timer, Panzer32 runs back down to where he placed Meshelic and the two get up, running at a half-pace so Meshelic could keep up. It wasn't until they were 50 feet away that the bomb went off, and completely blew away the power generator, taking out all the lights and bringing a darkness over the base.

It was night time, and the two Shadow Service agents could escape into the night. There they would disappear and find a path to Ubergorsk. The Labor Party needs to know about this.
Old January 5, 2003, 16:32   #129
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(2hours later brutus and Mr Mayor wake up in the interogation room)

Mr Mayor: D*MN HIM D*NM THAT MAN!

(walking out of the room Mr Mayor orders The guard to shoot brutus)

(Gun fire is heard from the room behind him)

Mr Mayor: The shawdow sevice is now unfourtunatly for them our enemie.

(lights go out in the base)

Mr Mayor: arrrggg!!!!

Mr Mayor: (on the cell phone) skywalker are you there!
Skywalker: yes mayor
Mr Mayor: the base has be exposed, continue with you plan, we are relocating again, we lost Meshelic, but we have what we need.(Mr Mayor hold up the data tapes)
I will contact you again from the new HQ (Mr Mayor hangs up)

( Mr Mayor And his senior staff enter a limo as his troops and sub-ordinates follow behind)

Mr Mayor: I will have my revenge ( Mr Mayor glances at the data tapes and laughs)
Old January 5, 2003, 16:41   #130
Mr Mayor
Warlord

( on the road towards the nearest ship yard)

Mr Mayor: order the destruction sequences, thewy wont retrive any information from that base!

(The men in the limo hear a loud boom and a bright light come from the dirrection of berlin.

( on the cell phone)

Skywalker: we need high qualtiy banack shipments
Mr Mayor: and you shall have it , we have desing hand held chemical banack weapons they should arrive for your troops soon.
Skywalker: thanks (hangs up)

Mr Mayor: causualty reports?
General of the magnu elite: not yet, when we relocate they will be ready.

Mr Mayor: very well i pray they are not to high, i may want the world unified but i dont want to have too many men die in the prosses!
Old January 5, 2003, 17:15   #131
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Meanwhile, Panzer32 bring Meshelic to the Labour Party's secret hideout in Another Glorious City. Up to this time, everyone thought that the Labour Party was soely based in Ubergorsk, but AGC it was for Meshelic; where he could recover with the great view of the nations capital across Uber straight.

Panzer unfortunatly could not bring all of his hi-tech weapons across on the Uber Isle Ferry, so when he got there and put Meshelic under the care of his elite Shadow Service guards to recover, Panzer started out on foot.

He looked for a weapons seller on the streets of AGC. He found one; and was invited into a basement to look at a stash of illegal hi-powered weapons. As soon as Panzer stepped into the basement, he could smell the pungent odour of Banack. He turned to flee, but was met by 2 men in the same uniform that Meshelic had seen earlier going to battle.

Man 1: Who is this?

Man 2: I believe it is Panzer32, unnoficial head of security for the ALP, and hoarder of great weapons!

Man 1: Bring him to Skywalker.. He will be very pleased!
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 5, 2003, 17:46   #132
Meshelic
King

Meshelic awoke, laying on a hammock atop a covered roof of Another Glorious City. He didn't hardly remember anything. He could hear the waves of the port gently lapping each other and nestling against the beaches, and across the bay area he could just make out the port of Ubergorsk, Sun Tzu's War Academy could be seen out in the distance.

Neshylyk, Meshelic's cousin and fellow agent, was standing there with him.

Neshylyk - "Sir, glad to see you're back. Here, have some bananaid..."

The two embraced briefly, and Meshelic picked up the cup of Bananaid, bringing the cool refreshing flavor of the banana drink to his lips, instantly quenching his palatte.

Meshelic - "What happened? Why am I here?

Neshylyk - "Don't you remember? Those Mofia warlords had you pent up in their base. Panzer32 came and rescued you."

Meshelic - [a look of deep thought on his face, like he was searching his brain for a memory] " I don't remember!"

Neshylyk - "We took a blood sample from you, and found trace resin of Banack, that's probably what has ruined your memory and caused such tiredness."

Meshelic - "I remember....." [reaching up to his head wound]

Neshylyk - "Yes cousin, you took quite a few blows to the head."

Meshelic - "PANZER32! Where is he??" [standing up quickly but the darkness began to take him, and he sat down again, trying to regain his composure]

Neshylyk - "He went to go retrieve some more weapons for himself and you. I don't know where he is, in the city somewhere. You shouldn't worry about him now, you need your rest...."

The two sat quietly for a short few moments. Other agents gathered around the Captain of the Guard. There was Neshylyk, the cousin of the Captain. Keshelic, who was in charge of intelligence under Shiber, and Absul'et, a master demolitions expert.

Captain Meshelic filled them in on the little information he could remember, and the other agents listened intently.

Keshelic, the intelligence officer, spoke up:

Keshelic - "I've been tracking these mobsters and their large shipments of banack. There's been an unusual amount of shipping to Zululand, and my sources tell me that the Mofia is planning to start a civil war there. Somehow or another, Shaka has no idea what is going on. Neither does anyone else, we are alone in our mission."

Neshylyk - "I'm planning to take a squad of myself and Absul'et to investigate. Absul'et will come in handy if we run into any trouble, and you know me, I'm careful about these things."

Absul'et - "Indeed, we will have to infiltrate their encampment, check out what's going on, and generally blend in until it's go-time." [patting himself on the back] "this new dynamite I've been working on not only destroys the target, but sends a magnetic wave that disables communications so they won't know what's going on."

Meshelic - "Good good, I'll stay here a little longer and regain my strength. By the way, how long has Panzer32 been gone? Shouldn't he be back now?
Old January 5, 2003, 18:03   #133
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(In Mr Mayors New hideout)

Mr Mayor: these data tapes contain the homes, ames current where abouts and serial codes of all the members of the Shawdow Service, with this they will surely all perish!

Our first targets are the highest ranking men and we will work our way down.

(thoughout the night many murrdures took place, almost all the seinor memebers of the shawdow service were eliminate. With the data The globalist destroyed nearly the enitre network of shawdow sevice. The only surviours of the mudders were shiber, Meshelic, panzer and Absul'et who were left alone.)

Mr Mayor: Meshelic, you pitiful human i told you i will have revenge!

Mr Mayor: from here on in kill any member of the shawdow force who exist except these men , I want these to live.
Old January 5, 2003, 18:54   #134
Meshelic
King

ANOTHER GLORIOUS CITY TRIBUNE

TERROR IN GLORYTOWN
AGC, Apolyton - Last night terror struck the populace of Another Glorious City. A string of murders took place in the dark of the night, approximately 6 bodies were found dead, either bludgeoned to death in their beds or shot in the street. Although a police investigation is underway, the chief of police refused comment. These are among the first murders ever in Another Glorious City, and the populace in it's fright have mostly remained inside their homes. Industry and Commerce have come to a sudden halt, as many workers and citizens refused to go to work, fearing for their lives. Little is known of the victims, and even less known of the killer(s).

Says Buddha Brown, local merchant at the Apolyton Squid Outlet: "There's no telling who's out there and what they're up to! Nobody knows if it's just one crazed madman, some serial killer, or a group of 'em! The only reason I'm at work today is because of the huge profit I'll rake in , since all my competition are too scared to go to work. I'm looking forward to the money today..." he said with a smile.

----------------------

The Shadow Service, under attack by a gang of ruthless mobsters, have sunk into the Shadows. Sensing Mr.Mayor's desire for revenge, Meshelic ordered all his men to send their children and wives to unknown locations, hidden away from the Mofia. The Shadows themselves keep hidden away for a time in a place that only they know of, a location that has not been habitated for quite some time.

Meshelic himself read the AGC Tribune front page, shaking his head. So far so good. The Mofia doesn't know our ways, he thought to himself, they don't know that the people they killed were simply dummies, and the one unfortunate man killed in the street was simply a wanderer who enjoyed the same taste in clothing as the Shadow Service. It was a shame, but more people would be killed soon, and his life was not for waste. For the Shadow Service was still alive an in good health.

For Meshelic looked out on his solitary encampment, and eyed every member of the Shadows who had escaped murder or capture. They were all there. Neshylyk the Hidden, Keshelik the Intelligence operative, Absul'et the Destroyer, and Meshelic himself. Panzer32's whereabouts were still unknown, and Shiber himself was in the nation abroad.

Neshylyk - "Boss, what now?"

Meshelic - "We will follow according to plan. You and Absul'et shall disguise yourselves and stow away aboard a refugee train, inbound towards Ghengland. From there you will depart on a boat headed for Zululand. From there you will finish the mission."

Keshelic- "What am I to do, Sir?"

Meshelic - "I want you to stay close to ManicStarSeed, the FAM. Gather as much information regionally as you can, as well as any information regarding Roman, Babylonian and Zululand shipments of Banack. I have a feeling that our enemies are sticking very close to these shipments. We will find them if we look there."

Keshelic - "And what of you Sir?"

Meshelic - [hesitating before answering] "I will go and find Panzer32, wherever he is. He is very important to our plans, as well as our own safety. [sighing] And he saved my life, I owe him that much."

A silence invaded the encampment. Every agent felt it, the heaviness of the times. They were still at war with Germany and Rome, in the middle of a freaking world war. They could still hear artillery firing in the distance, far away. The rise of the Apolyton Mofia was unnerving as well. For so long the Apolyton Democratic Republic had been devoid of organized criminals, corruption had nearly been brought to a standstill. But suddenly here they were, wondering how it was all going to turn out....

Old January 6, 2003, 17:15   #135
Mr Mayor
Warlord

( In Mr Mayor seceret bunker)

Mr Mayor: Commander we have no need for the mofia tarnishing the name of the cause.... have them deleted.

Officer: yes My Lord

Mr Mayor: i want to say "good bye" to the mofia leaders myself.

Officer: sir, ill have them delivered to the interogation room at once.

(10 minutes later in the interogation room the evil laughs of Mr Mayor could be herd as the screams of the mofia leaders were punished)

Mr Mayor: ( walking out of the room with blood stains on his tux) nice touch taking out one of there eyes commander.

Officer: I thought you would like that my lord.

Mr Mayor: what of the shawdow service?

Officer: Our contact within the shawdow servive is meeting with us today and he has brough a friend.

Mr Mayor: Prisoners

(later at the meeting, an odd bunch of men were together, tony, Mr Mayor friend, two old generals of the apolyton army, a banker and the leaders of the abolistionist, aro thud and godking)

Neshylyk: Mr Mayor!

Mr Mayor: its good to see you old friend.... i trust you have the real data tapes this time?

Neshylyk: yes and a small surprise. ( behind him is Keshelic under heavy guard.)

Neshylyk: would you like to do the hounours?

(Mr Mayor Takes out his hand gun)Mr Mayor: yes i would.

(one shot is fired and Keshelic lay dead on the floor)

Mr Mayor: the bast**d caputured 136 slaves and killed them .... i feel my friends are finally avenged.....

Neshylyk: the majority of the shawdow service arent like us.... they dont belive the slaves sre men like we do... but only horses to be barded....

Aro: that will soon change.

Mr Mayor: yes it will.

Thud: are your troops ready?

Mr Mayor: they will be arriving at there destination shortly.

Tony: its sad though, we had to trick many other organizations to thinking we were globalist and wanted to dominate the world. and we have killed so many

Banker: and what of skywalker?

Mr Mayor: he is completing his missions with glee. he dosent know what the main plot is.

Neshylyk: will you finish him off? he is opposed to our belifes.

Mr Mayor: I want to let him live, he is a good friend and we have our differences but over time he will see that freedom is the right way to go.

Aployton general: it is amazing, the plan.... you had them whatching your right hand, causing world chaos, while the left was prepareing for a war for freedom.

Mr Mayor: the uplink is established, send the order.

( the men moved to the war room)

Mr Mayor: it may be only a few 100 slaves we free today but it will all be worth while.. in time...
Abolistionist officer1: the attack has commenced.

(at the slave encampment the troops marched into the compound and killed all the guards inside. The slaves were filled with hope as they ran from the compounds and into the convoy head back to the seceret bunker)

(back at the war room a large cry of victory went out from the men.

Neshylyk: you know what this means dont you.

Mr Mayor: yes.... many more battles to come .

Tony: why are you smiling? theres a war ahead of us.

Mr Mayor: because freedom never fails.
Old January 6, 2003, 19:11   #136
MJW
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 08:14
This is a count down to 500 post...
Old January 6, 2003, 19:12   #137
MJW
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Prince

This is a count down to 500 posts...
Old January 6, 2003, 19:18   #138
Meshelic
King

Old January 6, 2003, 19:30   #139
MJW
Prince

well something radom happened...it said it could not show the page
Old January 6, 2003, 19:50   #140
Meshelic
King

Quote:
Originally posted by MJW
well something radom happened...it said it could not show the page
That happens sometimes to me as well, it sucks because then you end up double-posting....

Sometimes if you're particularly clever you can go back and edit your post and say something worthwhile so it doesn't look like you double-posted.....I do it sometimes....

My look was more due to the roleplay, it seems my own team has betrayed me without me even roleplaying it!
Old January 6, 2003, 20:10   #141
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Meshelic - this was Mr. Mayor's side of the story... you forgot that these were decoys to make our enemies think our side had been obliterated.

That is all I can say now because it hard to get information out when in a deep dungeon that smells of banack surrounded by hundreds of guards...
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 6, 2003, 20:13   #142
Meshelic
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32
Meshelic - this was Mr. Mayor's side of the story... you forgot that these were decoys to make our enemies think our side had been obliterated.

That is all I can say now because it hard to get information out when in a deep dungeon that smells of banack surrounded by hundreds of guards...
Ah yes, I am however a bit troubled by the betrayal of my cousin Neshylyk. Should I see him he will have quite a bit of explaining to do. Regardless of his explanation, there will be some very dire consequences in store for him.....
Old January 6, 2003, 21:49   #143
Kuciwalker
Deity

Skywalker read the report from Mr Mayor and shook his head sadly.

The fool... He doesn't know who he's dealing with.

Skywalker picked up the phone. He was immediately answered. "Meshelic, I want you to keep away from the Mofia. Don't interfere with them. We need them for our purposes right now. I'd tell you more, but the less you know, the less you can tell under interrogation. It's not that I don't trust you, Meshelic - I just don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

If you can, come to Ulundi, and bring as many Shadows as you can. Goodbye."

Skywalker set down the phone and sighed.
Old January 6, 2003, 22:25   #144
Meshelic
King

Meshelic set down the phone receiver slowly. Skywalker himself, a known drug kingpin and smuggler, asking him to either avoid the Mofia or help him in Ulundi? This was certainly an interesting turn of events, especially in light of the recent news.

Absul'et - "Boss what's wrong?" [sensing from the look on Meshelic's face]

Meshelic - "Nothing. Change of plans, however. Keshelic is dead, obviously the Mofia infilitrated the Foreign Minister's headquarters. This is a definite blow to our intelligence in the area....but..."

Absul'et - "...but what?"

Meshelic - "I just got off the phone with Skywalker. He asks that we stay away from the Mofia. Apparently something big is about to happen."

Absul'et - "Like what?"

Meshelic - "I don't know....but one thing I do know is that Panzer32 is in grave danger, and we've got to get him out of there. I'm cancelling our operations in Zululand, I want every Shadow Service agent available to report to me by the end of the day. Contact Lieutenant Barabba in Rome, he should be still at work trying to liberate the Apolyton Embassy there, have him take the train to Jerusalem, tell him to meet me at the Jerusalem Oak Rail, it's a bar on the edge of town. I'm going to need some information, and I have a feeling he has what we need."

[Absul'et gets up and leaves to make a few phone calls]

Meshelic calls up a Colonel Framptonia of the 33rd Regimental Bombardment Guard, stationed as a reserve unit near the Roman border.

Col. Framptonia - "Hello, this is Framptonia?"

Meshelic - "Colonel, this is Meshelic, how are you?"

Col. Framptonia - "Good good, nice to hear from you, what's up?"

Meshelic - "Something very serious has happened. I can't explain now, it wouldn't be a good idea on the phone anyways. I need your help, it's a matter of national security."

Col. Framptonia - "Sir, I'm under orders to remain here, I'd help you if I could but we've been having some trouble with underground Roman units attacking the base every other day. I can't leave."

Meshelic - "Belay those orders, Colonel. I'll take the blame for this one. Here's what I'll need: 4 Artillery guns, the .155 mm kind. I'll need some supplies for a siege. Think you can handle that?"

Col. Framptonia - "Yes sir, you sure I won't get in trouble for this?"

Meshelic - "I'll contact your superior, he will let you come with me."
Old January 6, 2003, 23:54   #145
Panzer32
Emperor

Meanwhile, Panzer32 wakes up with a start, conscious that he is not in his cell smelling of banack. He senses slight motion, a swaying motion and a slight lapping noise. Suddenly he realises he is on a boat. He must be going away from Uber Isle, maybe to the mainland.

Hours later, he knows he is not going somewhere in Apolytonia. He is suddenly curious, and spies a guard holding a rifle at him.

Panzer32: Where are we going? Who are you? Who are you working for?

Guard: Well, I can tell you where we are going because we are nearly there. Were are approaching the Zulu port of Hloband, where we will transport you by rail to Ulundi.

Panzer32: What are you going to do with me there?

Guard: To heighten the bargaining stakes a bit... I hear your friend Meshelic has been invited to this 'affair'...

Panzer32: I won't let you bargain with my boss for my life!! I would rather sacrifice myself than be bargained for!

Guard: We will see about that, Panzer, we'el see about that...
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 7, 2003, 08:38   #146
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(on a field the war against slavery progressed as the pounding of guns and shots were fired more slaves were freed, Mr Mayor in full combat gear watched from the observation point)

Liberation army member: (on the radio) Were taking the field Sir!

Mr Mayor: very good corporal!

(as troops moved out Mr Mayor noticed the ranks have swollen, the former slaves were now liberators united for the cause)

Intelligence officer: sir the druglords have a member of the shawdow services, a certain panzer32.

Mr Mayor: panzer...... send a rescue squad! only banana know what skywalker will do to him. The apolyton intelligence agency must not know that we have sperated forces with him.

Intelligence officer: sir the shawdows think we are still in leage with the remaining mofia.... the ones we havent shot.

Mr Mayor: what are they trying to do know?

Intelligence officer: its revenge sir, they are targeting shawdow members and liberation men making it look like we are responsible for the dead shawdows and that the shawdows are trying to end the liberation!

Mr Mayor: fools, get a squad and kill them all!

Intelligence officer: the shawdows need to be told the truth, skywalker has offered an alliance with them.

Mr Mayor: skywalker can only fire his weapons one more time, he doesnt have enough pure banack, we we do so we can use he's weapons against him! but only if he launchs attacks against us or the shawdows..... have our men returned from skywalkers ships?

Intelligence officer: yes sir , most of them jumped ship last night and have returend, some remaind loyal because of there "addictions."

Mr Mayor: how many?

Intelligence officer: 20 sir.

Mr Mayor: its not thier fault they went with him, its banacks.... have them recovered!

Intelligence officer: for now sir the shawdows must be informed.

Mr Mayor: right , send Neshylyk back to the shawdows lair with this letter.

Intelligence officer: yes sir!

( more guns were fired as a canon was fired from the encampment, and canon ball hurld towards the outpost)

General tony: Get OUT.

( the men ran from the outpost as it fell to the ground)

Mr Mayor: lets get back to base. how many slaves did we free.

Neshylyk: 506, 24 are dead, the slave owners shot them when they saw us come in.

Mr Mayor: Neshylyk, good luck in you covert mission.

Neshylyk: its what I was trained for.

(Neshylyk ran off as apc's roll up and move the troops and the free slaves back to base)

(in skywalkers jail near zulu panzer laid on the bed waiting for death)

(out side the dungeon liberation troopsprepare to move in)

Colonel Smith: Men this is big, and by getting this hostage out we could save the liberation army a whole lota troble with the government.

liberation army member: how many men?

Colonel Smith:30 at the most, if you see anyone wearing our old globalism uninforms hall them out to.

LETS GO!

( the walls were blown down as the men attacked in a half an hour the compound was secure but panzer had not been found. The liberators then questioned captured druglord troops.)

Colonel Smith: WERE IS HE!!!! TELL ME OR YOU GET THE LEAD TOO!

(he remaind silent)

Colonel Smith: TELL ME!
( The troop was shot)

Colonel Smith: whos next, WHERE IS HE!

Small afraid druglord trooper: PLEASE DONT SHOOT < PLEASE!!!!

Colonel Smith: everyone else lives if you tell us where panzer is!

Small afraid druglord trooper: ok ok! hes in the downstairs vault, the code for the door is 1001217!

Colonel Smith: thank you, GET THESE MEN OUTA HERE!

(Colonel Smith unlocked the vault and let a rather beat up panzer out and hurried back to base)

(meanwhile at the shawdow lair Neshylyk had infiltrated and contacted with Meshelic)

Neshylyk: cousin the liberation war has begun and we want no trouble with the shawdows. read this letter.

(Meshelic pick up the letter and opened it, it read)

: Meshelic. the mofia is no longer under our control, skywalker is going to retaliate against the liberation army, you can to three things, stay out of the sceen, ally with skywalker and attack the liberation army or join us and free the oppressed, the course of this war falls on your dession Meshelic... but remember if you stay out of the sceen and indorse slavery you will be attacked, if you attack us with skywalker you will be attacked. If you wish to avoid conflict stay out of the way and dont indorse or help slave owners in any way.

We are not allied with mofia or skywalker rememeber that, we are alone in this:

Liberation army.
Old January 7, 2003, 08:48   #147
Mr Mayor
Warlord

(at the liberation army base panzer sat at table with Mr Mayor)

Mr Mayor: panzer you are not a prissoner , you are free to go , but please know that we are liberating peoples here, were not after the government and we are not with the mofia. Make that clear to your superiors.

Mr Mayor: before you go, consider joining the liberators, we need agents like yourself.
you are an abolitionist are you not?

(Mr Mayor awaits an anwser)
Old January 7, 2003, 08:58   #148
Panzer32
Emperor

What of Meshelic? Are you against him?
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 7, 2003, 09:00   #149
Mr Mayor
Warlord

we do not want to fight him... unless he indorses slavery...does he?
Old January 7, 2003, 14:28   #150
Kuciwalker
Deity

Skywalker was back in Solace, having escaped from the city with most of his forces intact. He had left behind a rear guard to make a bunch of ruckus and pretend to be the entire force, but the rest had escaped on his improvised fleet of missile frigates and Ironclads.

He got on the phone and called Meshelic again.

"God**** Meshelic, why didn't you come? I am giving you a direct order to bring as many Shadows as possible to Solace and meet up with me. My full rank is Lieutenant General, head of the Apolyton Special Forces. UberKrux is my direct superior, and in charge of all three of Apolyton's covert branches - the Civilian Intelligence Service, the Shadows, and the Special Forces. We are the more militant branch of Apolytonia's intelligence community. UberKrux has directed me to destabilize Zululand in any way possible, but under no circumstances allow the rise of communism there. He has given me access to any and all military resources I deem necessary. I could, if I wanted to, commandeer entire divisions from the German front. However, I have determined that the Shadow Service has the precise combination of skills necessary for the job.

I have already maneuvered Mr Mayor's globalist group to do most of the work for us. However, a Globalist government there would be even worse than a Communist one. With the resources of an entire nation, they could cause unending mayhem.

I am going after Mr Mayor. You are coming with me.

Skywalker out."