Old January 16, 2003, 20:51   #121
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
argh.
Yes I agree but he did something to the file to take away unhappiness, and either we can spend a bunch of time trying to figure it out OR we restart.

Just be thankfull we are only on turn 2! I would be really frustrated and angry if we were on turn 100 of a 200 turn game!

What pisses me off is the mods at both sites are doing hardly anything at all to punish cheaters. And the people who really suffer are you and me!
Old January 17, 2003, 01:35   #122
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 08:15
Could we at least keep our first turns? They are the longest and most tedious and... ahem... you know I've had more than enough of them in the last month.
Old January 17, 2003, 10:19   #123
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Could we at least keep our first turns? They are the longest and most tedious and... ahem... you know I've had more than enough of them in the last month.
Yaro could you look at Frances first turn and see if there is any monkey business?

Thanks!
Old January 17, 2003, 12:59   #124
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 10:15
Does anyone care if France is overpowered or something? I don't. I just want to get on with the bloody game.
Old January 17, 2003, 17:17   #125
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 14:15
I've checked the first file, and I not sure. I think that there are something strange: they citienzs of Marseilles seems to be more angry than it's possible, there're too much buildings rush-build (but it's possible, I haven't checked if money is enough to do that)

I've attached the file (password-freeded) so anyone can check it. I'll check it again later in a more detailed way
Attached Files:
File Type: net fr_1_1520.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 17, 2003, 18:11   #126
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I just looked at the file everything is screwed up, the disorder has been altered and there is NO WAY that many buildings could be rush built.

So Im sorry but this is a playtest and Im not the one who cheated. Send Galvatron a PM and tell him what an A$$HOLE he is. He has been online visiting this website every day this week. I wonder how long it will be before he shows up as ANOTHER D/L!

So we go back to the first Austrian turn. Yaro please play from here so we can get this going again.

Thanks
Attached Files:
File Type: zip austria_1_1520.zip (58.0 KB, 1 views)
Old January 17, 2003, 19:04   #127
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Here we go.

Spain

I feel forced by the teatry the French goverment signed with the last regent (in the future!), but I will be happy in we can work on the details, that I don't know and you haven't tell me...

Austria
I hope you'll join Spain and France in a Catholic alliance. We can sign a teatry...
Attached Files:
File Type: net fr_a1520.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 17, 2003, 19:09   #128
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

So Im sorry but this is a playtest and Im not the one who cheated. Send Galvatron a PM and tell him what an A$$HOLE he is. He has been online visiting this website every day this week.
PM sent. I wonder if he'll have the gall to notify the mods.
Old January 17, 2003, 19:16   #129
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871 PM sent. I wonder if he'll have the gall to notify the mods.
Good for you Darius! It pisses me off too! ESPECIALLY since this is a playtest!

All of our discussions about working with this guy were a waste. You were right and I was wrong. And I will be looking at everyone new in the future. I will find him again, and again and again!

And I hope he reads this!
Old January 17, 2003, 19:21   #130
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
You were right and I was wrong.
I think I'll have to save that quote.

What made you change your mind?
Old January 17, 2003, 19:46   #131
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:

I think I'll have to save that quote.

What made you change your mind?
By all means save it. What age has taught me is that it never is a bad thing to admit when you were wrong.

Cheating in two out of three games was it for me. No more talk of rehabilitation.

He better hope I never visit Bavaria, Italy, Austria or La Rochelle France. Whereever his real home is!
Old January 19, 2003, 13:23   #132
Dr. Nick
Deity

If he has multiple PMs send Markos or Ming one to track them... if he has several he could be permabanned for having a lot of dls.

Shall I play my turn then from the last file yaros posted?
Old January 19, 2003, 16:41   #133
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yes please play on from where Yaro left off, it is the only way we can ensure a clean game.

The IP check turned up negative on Galvatron - Imperial Markus. But since they were both "floating" IP's that is not surprising. And that doesn't mean he isn't a d/l. Its just that the IP check did not turn anything up. But go back and look at the other thread I posted a link to e
earlier. There sure is a lot of evidence he is the same guy. This keeping his cities out of disorder is also the same thing he did at CIVFAN cheating.

Bottom line is he cheated here and at the Boney 2 game and Im sure he is Imperial Markus so we continue without him.

Thanks El and again sorry about this, but just remember Im not the one who cheated.

As qucik as the turns are early we should be able to catch up quick enough.
Old January 19, 2003, 19:15   #134
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Yes, apparently our evidence wasn't enough for a permanent banning. At any rate Galvatron seems to have bailed so it's not worth pestering a mod about.
Old January 22, 2003, 13:26   #135
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Bump for El Awrence.

Please play off of Yaroslav's 17 January post, thanks!
Old January 22, 2003, 13:29   #136
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Yes, apparently our evidence wasn't enough for a permanent banning. At any rate Galvatron seems to have bailed so it's not worth pestering a mod about.
Yes but continues to visit us, everyday since the incident, except for last weekend.
Old January 22, 2003, 14:54   #137
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Well of course not the weekend, that's another habit we look for.
Old January 22, 2003, 14:56   #138
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Well of course not the weekend, that's another habit we look for.
Yes indeed Darius but dont give up all the tricks!
Old January 23, 2003, 14:59   #139
Dr. Nick
Deity

Ack, forgot.
Attached Files:
File Type: net spain1.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 24, 2003, 20:15   #140
yaroslav
Emperor

Martin, please send me an email to

yaroslav25@NOSPAMyahoo.es

with the details of the peace teatry between France and Spain

Thank you
Old January 25, 2003, 01:41   #141
Dr. Nick
Deity

Basically, we signed peace. Period. The idea was for both to concentrate elsewhere.
Old January 25, 2003, 02:09   #142
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
elsewhere.
Old January 25, 2003, 12:56   #143
Dr. Nick
Deity

Turkey, y'know.
Old January 25, 2003, 18:48   #144
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Darius you do know its your turn right? Not a Bump just a reminder.
Old January 28, 2003, 01:18   #145
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Dariuuuuuuuuuuuuus!
Now its an official union approved BUMP!
Old January 28, 2003, 03:25   #146
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Sorry, been really swamped with work... well actually da hooch but busy at any rate.
Attached Files:
File Type: net england_1520.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)
Old January 28, 2003, 12:51   #147
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 15:15
Attached Files:
File Type: net swedish_1_1520.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 30, 2003, 19:05   #148
yaroslav
Emperor

It's danish turn (yop73's turn)
Old February 1, 2003, 12:06   #149
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Sorry.
Nothing happened in the turn.
Attached Files:
File Type: net danish_1_1521.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old February 2, 2003, 07:57   #150
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 15:15
ok, siege of belgrade continues and seems to be over next year. also the swords of islam has landed on the baleares

and the turn
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottomans_1_1521.net (439.5 KB, 1 views)