Old December 26, 2002, 20:15   #1
ManicStarSeed
C4DG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityBtS Tri-League
Prince

Local Time: 05:17
Local Date: November 1, 2010
FAM: Machiavelli Instuitute Summit
Office of the FAM
Machiavelli Institute Summit - 1280 AD

Friends, Apolytonians, Ababananaians:

I am putting out the call to all our Machavellian breathren to gather here and discuss the politics of our world. Devise plans and schemes to make our rivels feel stronger while they become more and more our servants, farming their own fields for our glory and power. We shall make them gracious towards despite their burning envy of our grand civilization. If they grumble, we can always dice them up and serve them to our pet nations.

Here is the place to discuss our foreign affairs and formulate our policy.

You now have the FAM's ear, please take the podium.

I will add some of my strategy once I review the save and generate orders for the next 6 turns.

Mss
Old December 27, 2002, 05:42   #2
Meshelic
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GameNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Might I suggest that during our world war, for the sake of not ruling out a Diplomacy victory, we grant independence to a good sized amount of Roman cities we capture, and hand them over to the Iroquois or Russians?

That would certainly affect the balance of power. If nothing else, it will not add to additional corruption effects we may encounter if we kept the cities.

Just a thought, thanks
Meshelic
Old December 27, 2002, 17:17   #3
ManicStarSeed
C4DG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityBtS Tri-League
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Meshelic
Might I suggest that during our world war, for the sake of not ruling out a Diplomacy victory, we grant independence to a good sized amount of Roman cities we capture, and hand them over to the Iroquois or Russians?

That would certainly affect the balance of power. If nothing else, it will not add to additional corruption effects we may encounter if we kept the cities.

Just a thought, thanks
Meshelic
I agree Meshelic. The original benifactor would have been those horrid Babylonians, but taken thie brazed stance, I agree that Russia, the Iroquois or even Persia are better candidates.

Mss
Old December 27, 2002, 17:31   #4
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 09:17
DOMINATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do it - take over everything. Come on, ya know you want to do it!!!!

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old December 27, 2002, 17:41   #5
ManicStarSeed
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
DOMINATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do it - take over everything. Come on, ya know you want to do it!!!!
Good point, are we seeking to win by Domination, Space Ship or even the wimpy Diplomacy? Though with our history of aggression, if we can win via UN, that would not be so wimpy a task.

Our Foreign policy will need to be shaped on what Victory we want. I have been assuming it is Space Ship.

This is NOT the place to discuss Victory Conditions, just how to meet them via foreign relations.

Mss
Old December 28, 2002, 15:51   #6
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 15:17
Quote:
Originally posted by Meshelic

Just a thought, thanks
Meshelic
hi ,

we should keep them a bit longer

have a nice day
Old December 28, 2002, 16:03   #7
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 15:17
It seems a bit unlogical to me to give away something that we have conquered. Why did we then conquer it? Was the enemy threatening to take over a large part of the world like Germany in '39-'44. Not really. Let the Romans do what they want there as long as thgey don't attack us or one of our allies. Eventually we could make peace when the 20 turns are over, build up trade and become rich of them.

Aidun
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG