Old December 31, 2002, 09:50   #31
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by yop73
Sorry, same report as last turn. Again: Spain and Austria: Do you want peace?
Thanks Yop , and if I were Spain and Austria I would take the Ottomans up on there offer!
Old January 2, 2003, 09:51   #32
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Austria and Galvatron? Bump!
Old January 2, 2003, 14:21   #33
Galvatron
Civilization II PBEMPtWDG Glory of War
Prince

Local Time: 07:22
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Austria and Galvatron? Bump!
Oh I didn't realize Yop already replayed his turn, overlooked his post.
So here's the statement of his most holiness Emperor Karl of Habsburg:

We thought about the Turkish offer a long time and came to the following conclusion:
We accept your treaty under the following term: Our border must be Hungary. The kingdom of Hungary was always a Christian nation and their King visited me yesterday in my court. He was very concerned about the Turkish march along the Danube and he feared that his nation will be the next to fall and all his fellow Christians will fall under the oppressive islamic rule of the Ottomans. I gave him my word that this will never be the case and I promised him the protection of the whole Empire. From now on Hungary is a protectorate of the Habsburgs. As long as the Turks will stay out of Hungary we can live in peace but any attack even on a single Hungarian city will be answered with an immediate declaration of war from the Empire.

This are the words from
His holiness Emperor Karl of the Imperial Habsburgs
Attached Files:
File Type: zip aus_1520.zip (48.7 KB, 3 views)

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.
Old January 2, 2003, 15:13   #34
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 14:22
Could you please list the cities you consider as your protectorate?
Anyway, Belgrade should not be a part of that, since it is Serbian. And I want to occupy that city.
Also, will you capture those cities, or just let the AI handle them?
Old January 2, 2003, 15:23   #35
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaro is next, he siad he was going to be gone today so t may not be till tomorrow
Old January 2, 2003, 15:57   #36
Galvatron
Prince

Quote:
Could you please list the cities you consider as your protectorate?
Anyway, Belgrade should not be a part of that, since it is Serbian. And I want to occupy that city.
Also, will you capture those cities, or just let the AI handle them?
Oh you should know the cities that represent Hungary but ok I see you're living far, far away therefore I will give you a list :

Budapest (of course), Ofen, Szeged, Debreszen and Kolozvar and Instanbul

Yup, Belgrade isn't in Hungary and you can have it (I'm the protector of the Christians not the Ohrtodox ) we could use it as the border. Everything below Belgrade is yours and everything above mine?

Hmm I'm planning to conquering them but there are a lot of units in it and it might take some time before I can create the Austro-Hungarian dual monarchy many years before it was created in real history

Old January 2, 2003, 16:20   #37
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Instanbul Galvy?

I cant wait to see Yop's reaction to that
Old January 3, 2003, 07:31   #38
yop73
Prince

Istanbul?
Do you want to have Istanbul? That certainly isn't Hungarian.
Anyway, I agree: You can have the cities you consider Hungary. (but not Istanbul)
But you say that we consider Belgrade a border: What about the east? My troops there are already far more to the north. And you have no troops there at all. What do you propose as our eastern border?
Old January 3, 2003, 14:19   #39
Galvatron
Prince

Quote:
Istanbul?
Do you want to have Istanbul? That certainly isn't Hungarian.
Anyway, I agree: You can have the cities you consider Hungary. (but not Istanbul)
But you say that we consider Belgrade a border: What about the east? My troops there are already far more to the north. And you have no troops there at all. What do you propose as our eastern border?
Oh Istanbul isn't in Hungary? Hmm, but there may be a Hungarian community in Istanbul

Ok seriously I don't want your nice Janitschares knocking on my doorsteps in Vienna therefore I would like a defencive belt around my capital, I propose the following:
Cracow, Jaroslaw, Lwow and Lemberg to be Austrian. Anything eastwards than this line may be yours.

Old January 3, 2003, 14:40   #40
yop73
Prince

Fine then, but only if you agree that I can take Zagreb. (4 cities for 1 isn't a bad deal eh. )
Old January 3, 2003, 18:21   #41
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

France has moved. She has nothing special to report
Attached Files:
File Type: zip fre_1520.zip (49.2 KB, 2 views)
Old January 3, 2003, 18:43   #42
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 15:22
The Spanish King wants that France Withdraw its Troops from Pamplona.
We are ready to talk about a Peace Agreement.

We are too ready to make a Peace agreement with the Ottoman Empire.

Spanish Troops captured the city of Valladolid with some losses..
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_2_1520.zip (54.2 KB, 4 views)
Old January 3, 2003, 18:50   #43
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by FiGu
The Spanish King wants that France Withdraw its Troops from Pamplona.
We are ready to talk about a Peace Agreement.
Why? Hassburg cities surrounded the country (Netherlands, Metz, Spain, etc), so France needs garantees in order to sign a teatry

BTW, Pamplona will be conquered in a turn
Old January 3, 2003, 19:30   #44
Galvatron
Prince

Emperor Karl as a member of the Habsburg family is ready to mediate peace between Spain and France. We can guarantee France that no danger will arise neither from Spain nor from Austria.

But we can only mediate as long as France will not attack Pamplona. As soon as you attack the city peace negotiations will become very difficult.

There are so much places to go, there is no need to quarrel among us. Austria is ready to divide the territory in the German Empire as a price for peace.

We are all Christians and noble gentleman and we are sure we will find an agreement which will benefit all of us.

Signed
Emperor Karl of Austria

Old January 3, 2003, 19:35   #45
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Now you guys are Talikng and good Thinking Austria. There is bigger and More Evil fish to catch here!

Ho Hum Building up forces in the quaint English Countryside.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_2_1520.zip (58.3 KB, 3 views)
Old January 3, 2003, 19:37   #46
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

CivFan you are up, not a bump just a reminder as we are getting started.
Old January 3, 2003, 19:52   #47
yaroslav
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Galvatron
Emperor Karl as a member of the Habsburg family is ready to mediate peace between Spain and France. We can guarantee France that no danger will arise neither from Spain nor from Austria.

But we can only mediate as long as France will not attack Pamplona. As soon as you attack the city peace negotiations will become very difficult.

There are so much places to go, there is no need to quarrel among us. Austria is ready to divide the territory in the German Empire as a price for peace.

We are all Christians and noble gentleman and we are sure we will find an agreement which will benefit all of us.

Signed
Emperor Karl of Austria
King Francois welcomes the peace mediation of our good friend Karl of Austria, but my army is in route to conquest the Navarre Country, that Spain troops unfairly storm on 1504! France can sign a peace teatry, but only is France has the security that Spain will never try to conquer her: we are surronded by her territories!

Signed,
King Francois of glorious France
Old January 3, 2003, 20:27   #48
Galvatron
Prince

Quote:
Fine then, but only if you agree that I can take Zagreb
Ok deal only one little note:

You get Trau and Zara and I: Pola and Zagreb.

This way we will have a clean and straight border between our initial territory and our newly gained cities.
Hope it's ok with you

Old January 4, 2003, 04:47   #49
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Quote:
that Spain troops unfairly storm on 1504!
well i wasnt the king of spain at that time.
Old January 4, 2003, 07:04   #50
Galvatron
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Good Thinking Austria.
Well, you should nominate me for the peace Nobel prize for my excellent mediation

Old January 4, 2003, 14:38   #51
Civfan
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 13:22
The King of Sweden likes send out his envoys to all nations of the world with the peaceful intentions of its monarch.

A special Envoy went out to Norway to arrange peace and border arrangements but nothing has been heard from the envoy. Is he dead? Is peace not possible? The King of Sweden waits.

The Invasion of Russia begins.

The Developement of the Swedish nation is in process.
Attached Files:
File Type: net gu_a1520.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Civfan; January 5, 2003 at 16:37.
Old January 4, 2003, 15:53   #52
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yeah! One turn done!

Kobra you are up not a bump just a reminder.
Old January 4, 2003, 23:43   #53
Eivind IV
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

The Danes and the Swedes have finally ended this pointless war. The diplomats from Sweden were met by a willingness for peace you can only find in our noble country.

(Thos pikemen around Stockholm have been picked up and are on their way home)

Now let us live in peace my Swedish brother!

(Con: Do I have to watch those barbarians move every turn? )
Attached Files:
File Type: net danes_1521.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!
Old January 5, 2003, 00:47   #54
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Kobra
(Con: Do I have to watch those barbarians move every turn? )
I guess so, but Henrik would be the authority....
Old January 5, 2003, 06:22   #55
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Yup, though they'l move around more on the first turn than they will from now on.
Old January 5, 2003, 07:31   #56
yop73
Prince

Imperial Ottoman armies have captured the city of Belgrade. (the gate to Europe )

Peace-proposal to the Spanish: we leave everything this way. No cities changing hands, no territory ceded, no nothing. Do you agree?
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottoman_1521.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 5, 2003, 08:06   #57
FiGu
Prince

We agree with your Proposal. But i want you to leave Tanger (in North Africa) to the Spanish Armies.

Signed

King Carlos of Spain

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 5, 2003, 08:45   #58
Galvatron
Prince

Wow it's my turn again we're moving fast wohoo
Attached Files:
File Type: net aus1521.net (439.5 KB, 3 views)

Old January 5, 2003, 10:31   #59
yaroslav
Emperor

Hi! I'm not in my computer [it's holidays on Spain], so I can not move until Monday or Tuesday. I'm ready to hear any offer that Austria and Spain would like to do in order to sign a peace teatry.

Here is my offer, divided upon parts:

Spain: I wont attack any Spanish city, and I'll leave Pamponla unconquered. Spain can conquest any rebel city .

Italy: We can firm this deal about Italy: Rome and Florence for Spain, Venice and Ancona for Austria, Milan and Genoa for France.

Germany: Austria and France have rigth to expand on Germany, but Spain swear not to conquest any German city.

Swiss: Swiss will be part of France Territory, among those neutral cities on my country.

Portugal: Spain can conquest Portugal.

Catholic Alliance: Our three nations will sign a alliance: who attacks any Catholic nation, attacks all Catholic nations.

What do you think?
Old January 5, 2003, 11:08   #60
FiGu
Prince

Quote:
Italy: We can firm this deal about Italy: Rome and Florence for Spain, Venice and Ancona for Austria, Milan and Genoa for France.
We accept this.

Quote:
Germany: Austria and France have rigth to expand on Germany, but Spain swear not to conquest any German city.
Yes, Netherlands and Belgium is enough for me.

Quote:
Portugal: Spain can conquest Portugal.
Yes, of course

Quote:
Catholic Alliance: Our three nations will sign a alliance: who attacks any Catholic nation, attacks all Catholic nations.
Yes this is a great idea.

Signed,
King Carlos of Spain