King

Local Time: 15:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I don't war, I am just protecting those cities at any cost

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!
Old January 8, 2003, 22:39   #92
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:22
I amnot saying you want war, but if this disagreement continues it could lead to that.

BTW Kobra please read your PM's when you get a chance.

The turn, again not much
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_2_1521.zip (59.2 KB, 2 views)
Old January 9, 2003, 08:07   #93
Galvatron
Civilization II PBEMPtWDG Glory of War
Prince

Local Time: 07:22
Well I don't want war neither but fact is that I promised these cities the French and therefore it's rightfully French territory.

Austria would like to assure France that it will stand by their side in times of crises and we will help you defend your claims.

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.
Old January 9, 2003, 10:54   #94
Eivind IV
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Maybe if you where alittle tactfull (is that a word ?) you would have asked me before promising away cities to a foreign country...

Old January 9, 2003, 11:05   #95
Galvatron
Civilization II PBEMPtWDG Glory of War
Prince

Local Time: 07:22
Hey I'm the Holy Roman Emperor and he was the master of all German provinces (I learned this at school ). Therefore I'am allowed to do whatever pleases me with the German cities.

The Danes on the other side have no historical rights over Germany.

The Spaniards also didn't ask the Ottomans if they are allowed to conquer the neutral cities in Spain Because everybody now that’s their possession.

And Germany is the possession of the HRE, it's as easy as that.

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.
Old January 9, 2003, 12:12   #96
Civfan
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 13:22
If an arrangement isn't made war will soon be in the air between the two nations over cities which have no real bonds to either nations. Yes they were apart of the Holy Roman Empire at one time but not entirely for the course of all history. The argument of these cities being apart of Austria? Wheres this from? Austria has no rights to these cities as do the French. An arrangement,"For dame sakes just barter the cities between each one of you" should be made now over influences and stuff. A war over these cities in Germany, Sweden will not enter into just to make this clear to our allies.
Old January 9, 2003, 12:39   #97
Eivind IV
King

Quote:
The Danes on the other side have no historical rights over Germany.
Well, it's about bloody time they get it! As said before, there are alot of Danish minorities living there under a tyrannic rule, isn't that reason good enough? We are simply just liberators!

Old January 9, 2003, 19:29   #98
Civfan
Prince

i'm rebuilding my network here at home and had to remove much of my system including civ2 and civ3. It will be awhile before everything is back together and so i ask just to skip this turn. So whos after Sweden your now up. Since its real early in the game the AI can't do much trouble in one turn.

Laters

Civfan.
Old January 9, 2003, 19:48   #99
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Thatb would be the Danes, Kobra, you sure you dont want anyone to play for you? Im sure Kobra and I could if you want?
Old January 9, 2003, 20:17   #100
Eivind IV
King

I could do the Swedish turn, since I am his ally. (BTW The Danes, The English and The Swedes are allied)

Old January 9, 2003, 20:23   #101
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I say go ahead Kobra unless CivFan jumps in here quick and says no. Ive seen the AI do REALLY weird things. And I dont want that to happen to CivFan
Old January 9, 2003, 20:35   #102
Eivind IV
King

Swedes...
Attached Files:
File Type: zip swedes_1521_.zip (60.0 KB, 2 views)

Old January 9, 2003, 20:41   #103
Eivind IV
King

Danes...

Nothing to report.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip danes_1522_.zip (59.9 KB, 3 views)

Old January 10, 2003, 00:29   #104
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yea! Another year of Catholic Despotism ( and we thought the Ottomans were bad!)

Thanks Kobra, and Civfan I hope your network gets fixed soon. I set mine up over New Years but then I only had two computers.
Old January 11, 2003, 13:37   #105
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop? Not quite 48 hours but I know you been busy lately so consider this a reminder, OK? Thanks!
Old January 12, 2003, 00:21   #106
Case
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Emperor

Local Time: 23:22
It appears that Galvatron has been cheating in a PBEM game (see http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...30#post1614430 for details). This game has been checked and it doesn't appear that he was cheating in it.
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
Old January 12, 2003, 00:56   #107
Civfan
Prince

i'm out of this pbem if galvatron is still in.
Old January 12, 2003, 08:00   #108
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 14:22
Old January 12, 2003, 08:26   #109
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old January 12, 2003, 08:27   #110
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

So.. who plays Austria now??

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Old January 12, 2003, 10:02   #111
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Im kind of busy this morning, Figu could you check to see if both Galvatrons games are password protected? And I have asked Alibaster to think about it he may take over both games. We should hear from him today. If he can not play then we advertise for someone.

Neither one of the games has been tampered with, so lets play on till we get tp Galvy's turn.

Old January 12, 2003, 10:07   #112
FiGu
Prince

This one is Password protected.

Old January 12, 2003, 12:10   #113
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Darius can you remove the passwords?

I think it is Yop's turn and I dont know if he has a password or not.

Thaaaaaaanks!

We also need a password strip in Historibus #2

Thanks!
Old January 12, 2003, 15:43   #114
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Here is my turn.
And I don't have a password.
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottoman_1522.net (439.5 KB, 3 views)
Old January 13, 2003, 15:14   #115
Civfan
Prince

if its possible, i'll take austria and give up my command of Sweden, thats if noone disagrees
Old January 13, 2003, 17:07   #116
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Hi all! I support Civfan idea. I'll remove passwords of this PBEM in 30 minutes...
Old January 13, 2003, 17:57   #117
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

In this file I has removed the Austrian password. Please use this file instead yop73's one to resume this PBM.
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottoman_1522.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 14, 2003, 11:46   #118
Eivind IV
King

Hey yaroslav! Would you like to help us over at CivFan, removing a password for the US player in the Crisis Of The New World Order PBEM ?

Old January 14, 2003, 18:26   #119
Civfan
Prince

ok so its my turn again. cool. anyways as stated, i need the files again as i just reinstalled my network.

thanks

civfan
Old January 14, 2003, 20:50   #120
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

CIVFAN

Read your PM's. I gave you a different link.

Last edited by conmcb25; January 15, 2003 at 10:41.