Old January 15, 2003, 19:29   #121
Civfan
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 13:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Austrians elect a new king. King Civfan, who has nothing related with the king of Sweden establishes his ministries and forms a new government. more news to come.

Civfan
Attached Files:
File Type: net ka_a1522.net (439.5 KB, 3 views)
Old January 15, 2003, 20:08   #122
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:22
CIVFAN,

You need to check the file. It looks there there was cheating in the other game.

Look for cities that should be in disorder but are not and mysterious production, things and buildings appaering with out enough money.

See the other thread ofr more details.

We may have to do a restart
Old January 15, 2003, 23:37   #123
Civfan
Prince

i'm not sure how to go about that. If you want to go though the civ about that, be my guess. I double check the cities. The game is still open. No passwords
Old January 16, 2003, 09:38   #124
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

OK Ill check it out or have a third party do it.

Since Im the Austrians in the other one and its early I dont think Ill be seeing anything I dont already know about.
Old January 16, 2003, 10:55   #125
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK I took a quick look at all the Austrian Cities and it didn't look like any monkey business was going on so let us play on.
Old January 17, 2003, 16:03   #126
Civfan
Prince

bump for whos next
Old January 17, 2003, 16:10   #127
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Whos next is correct currently we do not have a French Player.

Yaro took over the Swedes from you.
Old January 17, 2003, 17:37   #128
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 14:22
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Whos next is correct currently we do not have a French Player.

Yaro took over the Swedes from you.
Well, I haven't announced it yet, but if no one has problem, I want to play with Sweden and let France free for any other player. The reason is that I've took the command of France in the other PBEM and I would prefer to not play the same civ in two PBEMs....
Old January 17, 2003, 18:39   #129
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaro, could you play France one more time to keep this moving? Hopefully by then we will find another player.

Thanks!
Old January 17, 2003, 18:43   #130
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Ok. I'll move in a hour or so, I think
Old January 17, 2003, 18:54   #131
yaroslav
Emperor

Ok. It tooks me less time I thougth, so here is my file:

Spain - I had removed my units from Pamplona, but you say that you would not move into Germany... My units are going to conquer Mainz and your units are in fron of Mainz. I ask you to retreat from Germany...
Attached Files:
File Type: net fr_a1522.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old January 18, 2003, 04:27   #132
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 15:22
I have withdrawed my troops from Mainz.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip spain_2_1522.zip (55.7 KB, 3 views)
Old January 18, 2003, 08:32   #133
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Just going about the boring day to day business of building an empire.

BTW WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FRENCH PLAYER HERE! If you have someone in mind who might want to play get a hold of them and see if we cant find a replacement.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip english_2_he_1522.zip (59.5 KB, 3 views)
Old January 21, 2003, 05:38   #134
Tracid00
Civilization II PBEM
Settler

This thread looks really interesting, so I may as well give it a shot, if you will accept me, guys.

Edit: Where do I get the scen?

Sincerly,

"The highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy´s plans; next is to attack their alliances; next to attack their army; and the lowest is to attack their forified cities. This is the way to employ the military."
---Sun-Tzu---

Last edited by Tracid00; January 21, 2003 at 05:49.
Old January 21, 2003, 18:56   #135
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Tracid, did you get my PM?
Old January 22, 2003, 03:14   #136
Tracid00
Civilization II PBEM
Settler

Got it, thank you.

Ready to go guys, except that I need the french password, and if somebody would tell me the house rules and current french treaties, I would be very grateful....After all I don´t want to attack my ally in the first turn..

Sincerly,

"The highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy´s plans; next is to attack their alliances; next to attack their army; and the lowest is to attack their forified cities. This is the way to employ the military."
---Sun-Tzu---
Old January 22, 2003, 07:25   #137
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

France, Spain and Austria have formed a "Catholic Alliance".

Britian, Sweden and Denmark have formed a "Protestant Alliance".

There is a little dispute in Northern Germany over whether Denmark or France should get a couple of cities in the Holy Roman Empire. (HRE)

Did you check to see if there is a password?

If there is Yaroslav can get you the password.
Old January 22, 2003, 13:23   #138
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yaro

Bump time for your new personality SWEDEN!

Thanks my friend!
Old January 22, 2003, 17:45   #139
yaroslav
Emperor

Ok, I'll play in a few hours my turn and I'll delete the French password (sorry, I forget to delete the password last turn )
Old January 22, 2003, 18:06   #140
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Thanks Yaro!

Sorry I couldn't talk longer tonight, maybe tomorrow!
Old January 22, 2003, 19:57   #141
yaroslav
Emperor

King Gustav (not related to the old king Gustav) has made a coup of state and get the rigth to govern Sweden!

Sweden will hereby be in peace with Danish. However, we ask Danish king to give us all the details about the peace teatry between Denmark and Sweden, in order to be a good neighbour

Last but not least, French password removed.

Suggestion/Reminder to French King: There are peace teatries between Spain, Austria and France. I suggest you to study your rigths in those teatries
Attached Files:
File Type: zip sw_a1522.zip (51.3 KB, 2 views)
Old January 22, 2003, 20:28   #142
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Great we have a French player and we are moving again. And dont forget this is a playtest so please keep the comments for Henrik comming OK?

Thanks!
Old January 26, 2003, 00:25   #143
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Kobra? Bump Bump Bump!
Old January 26, 2003, 18:49   #144
Eivind IV
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Sorry folks...
Attached Files:
File Type: zip danes_1523.zip (60.4 KB, 3 views)

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!
Old January 27, 2003, 07:15   #145
jim panse
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Belgrade taken!

The glorious and victorious armies of the Islam was able to conquer the city of Belgrade! Sultan Suleyman the Glorious let the Europeans know that this is only the beginning of the end!

btw: after loading the savefile i found something strange and i hope you can explain this to me.
i assembeled my troops round Belgrade to attack the city in turn 1. in turn 2 i decided to conquer it later, and now (turn 3) i´m searching for my troops in the hungarian plains and i couldn´t find them but i was able to capture Belgrade without losing a single unit and - much more strange to me - all the units from the surrounding squares were fortified in the city of Belgrade. can somebody explain this to me???

i´ll post my turn in a few hours
Old January 27, 2003, 08:16   #146
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

The barbarian AI tends to wander in and out of cities
Usually they also attack units in the surounding tiles.
Aparently you where able to attack while the guards where out , I might adjust things in the future so that this happens less often...
Old January 27, 2003, 09:59   #147
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Jim

Part of this is my fault because I did not update the first post after the "cheating incident". But isnt Yop73 the Ottomans? Im confused?

BTW I just updated the first post. (With the correct players.)
Old January 27, 2003, 10:23   #148
jim panse
King

this thing about the barbarians i know but my troops weren´t even that near that the cannons could reach it in one turn
Old January 27, 2003, 10:28   #149
jim panse
King

conmcb25 you´re right. i´m the one who is/was confused because i wasn´t able to see the difference between the 1st and the 2nd playtest. i´m sorry, i´m the ottomans in the 1st playtest.

i´m deeply concerned about this, please forgive me
Old January 27, 2003, 11:00   #150
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by jim panse
conmcb25 you´re right. i´m the one who is/was confused because i wasn´t able to see the difference between the 1st and the 2nd playtest. i´m sorry, i´m the ottomans in the 1st playtest.

i´m deeply concerned about this, please forgive me
Ha Ha no worries, its getting to the point where I am usually confused as hell as well!