Old February 26, 2003, 21:42   #181
Civfan
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 13:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
7 days have past, should i just take my turn

Maybe a 48 hour rule be enforced? If not, just skip turn.
Old February 26, 2003, 22:08   #182
Civfan
Prince

Well I took the turn, one question. It says in my defense i have 32 elector's, Where are these Electors?
Attached Files:
File Type: net austria1525.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old February 27, 2003, 02:08   #183
Henrik
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStatesMacCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontSpanish CiversCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 14:22
Never mind those, they just make sure nobody can invade Germany without declaring war on you
Old February 28, 2003, 08:43   #184
Tracid00
Civilization II PBEM
Settler

game on
Attached Files:
File Type: net francetrac3.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)

"The highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy´s plans; next is to attack their alliances; next to attack their army; and the lowest is to attack their forified cities. This is the way to employ the military."
---Sun-Tzu---
Old February 28, 2003, 14:38   #185
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

Local Time: 15:22
The Spanish Armies captured the city Toledo.

We request the Ottomans to withdraw from La Palma as it is Spanish Territory, and the French to withdraw from Mainz, I cant move my troops from Metz to the northern parts of Belgium!!
Attached Files:
File Type: net spain_2_1525.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old February 28, 2003, 15:01   #186
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 09:22
My turn, after this Figu you can take over till April!

Thanks BTW!
Old March 1, 2003, 11:20   #187
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Norwich Iron Ore to Paris.

Figu is going to play for me for the next 5 weeks.

Im off to London for work. Going to cross the pond in a week but my life is already getting very hectic trying to get ready. See you all in 5 weeks!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip england_2_1525.zip (60.5 KB, 2 views)
Old March 7, 2003, 12:59   #188
FiGu
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-Creation
Prince

BUMP!!

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal
Old March 7, 2003, 16:59   #189
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

P&P

Sorry for the delay
Attached Files:
File Type: zip sweden_2_1525.zip (61.4 KB, 2 views)
Old March 13, 2003, 13:25   #190
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Someone better get a hold of Kobra (Eivind at CIVFAN) he was having trouble logging in last time he played and he is a week late right now.
Old March 16, 2003, 15:44   #191
Eivind IV
Civilization II PBEMScenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

I'm back. I had to rush to Oslo to take care of some personal family business.

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!
Old March 16, 2003, 19:59   #192
Eivind IV
King

Nothing to report
Attached Files:
File Type: zip danes1526.zip (60.6 KB, 2 views)

Old March 17, 2003, 17:21   #193
Eivind IV
King

yaroslav: What's up with the Israeli flag? Arn't you Spanish?

Old March 17, 2003, 17:49   #194
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Yep. I'm Spanish, but I'm Jew, so from time to time I use the Israelian flag
Old March 20, 2003, 23:31   #195
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop73 BUMP!
Old March 21, 2003, 12:21   #196
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Sorry.
Attached Files:
File Type: net ottoman_1526.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old March 21, 2003, 17:14   #197
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Yop whay are you using a Central ASfrican Republic Flag? Is there some kind of connection with the Belgian Congo or something?
Old March 22, 2003, 09:16   #198
yop73
Prince

Nope, I did just find it a funny flag. That's all.
How did you know it was the CAR flag? Did you check all of them??
Old March 22, 2003, 18:05   #199
yaroslav
Emperor

Or did you put the mouse pointer upon the flag, making a text message to appear?
Old March 22, 2003, 18:27   #200
yop73
Prince

Well,
not everyone is a rocket-scientist here

(btw. Yaroslav: touché )
Old March 23, 2003, 02:11   #201
Civfan
Prince

Sorry about this seems i dont have as much time as i use to for this. I'll be dropping by probably twice aweek to see if its my turn. (Monday and Saturday)

Seige of Budapust underway. Women could be heard cheering for the our soldiers to take the city. Not much else happend
Attached Files:
File Type: net ka_a1526.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)
Old March 23, 2003, 14:09   #202
Tracid00
Civilization II PBEM
Settler

Game on

"The highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy´s plans; next is to attack their alliances; next to attack their army; and the lowest is to attack their forified cities. This is the way to employ the military."
---Sun-Tzu---
Old March 23, 2003, 14:12   #203
Tracid00
Civilization II PBEM
Settler

and the game...
Attached Files:
File Type: net francetrac4.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)

---Sun-Tzu---
Old March 26, 2003, 09:22   #204
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

BUMP!
BUMP FIGU!
Old March 26, 2003, 10:48   #205
FiGu
Prince

conmcb25, send first a pm what you want me to do with the brits.

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
Old March 26, 2003, 10:59   #206
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I thought I did?

I tell you what, go ahead and play, if you get it done in the next 4 hours Ill download, play tonight and post tomorrow.

Then you dont have to worry about it. And I can play right now.

Old March 26, 2003, 14:53   #207
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Figu

I have about one more hour that Ill be able to download, can you play tonight?

If so I can too!
Old March 26, 2003, 16:17   #208
FiGu
Prince

Oops, I forgot. sorry, i'll post the turn tomorrow.

Old March 27, 2003, 05:22   #209
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by FiGu
Oops, I forgot. sorry, i'll post the turn tomorrow.
Roger that as long as you post sometime today I can get it, play it and post tomorrow.
Old March 27, 2003, 11:00   #210
FiGu
Prince

Attached Files:
File Type: net spain_2_1526.net (439.5 KB, 2 views)