Old December 30, 2002, 08:40   #1
CiverDan
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Lux InvictaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Local Time: 08:29
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Where is the Team Forum thread???
Does anyone know what happened to the team forum thread. IFAIK, it was the only way to access the team pages. Has this thread been moved, if so, to where? Or is there an alternate way to access the forum that I do not know of yet. The thread was here yesterday
Old December 30, 2002, 08:44   #2
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:29
PM some team member for a link.
Old December 30, 2002, 09:51   #3
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 07:29
Quote:
Originally posted by Eli
PM some team member for a link.
I've got a cute idea. Why not put all the links in one thread and top it
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old December 30, 2002, 09:53   #4
MarkG
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 15:29
i was asked to de-top it...
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=67510
Old December 30, 2002, 10:05   #5
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

I think the links to the team forums should be near the CivGroups' names, on the top of this page.

Something like:

CivGroups
Lux Invicta (13): Not a Member -Join -Private forum link
Glory of War (15): Not a Member -Join -Private forum link
Legoland (18): Member -Leave -Private forum link
--Woody Allen
Old December 30, 2002, 11:54   #6
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkG
i was asked to de-top it...
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=67510
Please excuse me while I slap BFM with a large trout.

Maybe we could put the links to all the team forums in one thread (with some other info about the PTWDG), lock it, and top it?
Old December 30, 2002, 13:06   #7
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Somehow, do continue to keep the thread topped, or try and attach them to the Team Forum's list. If the thread disappears I have no way of getting in, short of PMing everybody on earth to get it.
Old December 30, 2002, 13:54   #8
Randolph
Civilization III Democracy GameC4DG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityPtWDG Gathering StormC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 08:29
I'd recomend adding you team forum thread to your favorites (if possible, I realize it may not be for some).
Old December 30, 2002, 17:50   #9
Thrumble
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 13:29
You can always click the "my threads" option at the top of the screen which lists all the threads you have been posting in.

Of course, that's assuming you have posted in your team forum and haven't just been lurking there.
Old December 30, 2002, 19:15   #10
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Or you could just memorize the forumid # for your private forum.
Old December 30, 2002, 20:07   #11
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Why not just edit the links into the first post of the'who has the save' game thread.
Old December 30, 2002, 21:07   #12
FrustratedPoet
PtWDG Gathering Storm
Emperor

Local Time: 13:29
It'd be easiest if people just bookmarked the address of their team forum.
They could also email themselves the URL so they can access it from different locations.
Old December 30, 2002, 21:34   #13
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by alva
Why not just edit the links into the first post of the'who has the save' game thread.
Did it. I couldn't find a link to Vox's forum.
Old December 31, 2002, 14:48   #14
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 06:29
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Did it. I couldn't find a link to Vox's forum.
Of course you can't find our link. Vox's Forum is for Vox members only (it's a "hidden" link)

Now the question that begs to be asked is: GF, why were you trying to find our Forum? Were you just curious as to why we're not listed, or do you have a more sinister reason for your search?
Old December 31, 2002, 19:37   #15
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Wittlich

Of course you can't find our link. Vox's Forum is for Vox members only (it's a "hidden" link)

Now the question that begs to be asked is: GF, why were you trying to find our Forum? Were you just curious as to why we're not listed, or do you have a more sinister reason for your search?
Dadgumit, Witt! Aren't you the paranoid one? Read the previous posts and you can tell I was adding all of the team's forum links to the first post of the "Who has the saved game thread" so that people could click to their team forums now that the team forum thread is gone.

I've added the links to all the team forums except Vox and ND.
Old January 1, 2003, 15:15   #16
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 06:29
Easy GF - I was only poking at little fun.
Old January 2, 2003, 12:17   #17
BigFurryMonster
PtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 14:29
Just found out that I have been slapped with a large trout by one of my team members ..?! I was just cleaning up the Topped stuff a bit! Now - doesn't this look nice and clean to you ..? And you'll only need one Forum anyway.