Old January 10, 2003, 22:20   #91
Thrawn05
King

Local Time: 08:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by ravagon

Weird. Do warriors have blunt weapon as a major/minor skill? IIRC all of those I trained in were miscellaneous. I don't think I've ever used master-level trainers though, unless I did it unknowingly so that shouldn't be a factor.
I took a quick look through my plugins (about 50 or so active - Giants and that Wilderness thingummy as the majors) and they're basically fairly standard - Nothing that hasn't been mentioned in the official forums or that isn't available at the main fan sites. None of them say anything obvious about changing the way the trainers work.
I do have a number of "bugfix-types" though and I'm not quite sure what all of those do - Maybe the point bonus was taken out in one of the later versions and the bugfix kept it in for my characters>
I don't really recall the order, but this is the major/minor skills of a warrior:

Major:
Long Blade
Medium Armor
Heavy Armor
Block
Atheltics

Minor:
Armeror
Marksmen
Spear
Blunt Weapon
Axe

I'm thinking it's a flaw, weather the flaw is that they not suppose to give bonuses or that they are suppose to give bonuses can be debated so I'll let that go.

I'll edit that guide with an '*' labeling this as a problem.
Old January 10, 2003, 22:27   #92
Thrawn05
King

ravagon, I was just thinking, could it be that you and I using two different versions of the game in terms of US/EU/Autralian or whatnot?

Could be someone made a patch a messed up.

Just a thought, I realy have to stop thinking for Tuber's sake.
Old January 10, 2003, 22:43   #93
Thrawn05
King

(Sorry for the latness of this issue, been busy)

Tales of the Nomadic Ashlander Altmer, part 5
By Thrawn05

Harry had a dream. Azura appeared to Harry, and told him that he must begin a new Ashlander Camp loyal to Azura where Harry is now. Azura told Harry to go to Nibani Maesa and speak further to her. Harry woke up, it has been a long time since his dreams woke him up.

Harry set out to the Ashlands to talk to Nibani Maesa. A massive Ash storm ruptured the lands as Harry entered her Yurt. Harry told Nibani Maesa his dream, and hopped she would understand Azura's meaning, since Azura doesn't always tells the whole story.

Nibani Maesa told Harry, that he needs a Wise Woman in his camp before Ashlanders of other camps would come. Harry was worried; could an Altmer lead an Ashlander Camp? Nibani Maesa told Harry of an expelled Wise Woman of the Urshilaku, Shinammu Radansour. Shinammu Radansour ran off with rouge Dunmers to the south of Harry's Yurt. Harry was to kill the Dunmer men, and talk to Shinammu Radansour. Nibani Maesa thought Harry the skill of calming a human, and a special spell to lure her to Harry's camp.

Harry headed back to his Yurt to search for Shinammu Radansour. He knew the land well, and recalled a small camp just south of the bridge. After about ten minutes, Harry spotted the camp, and with great skill, was able to kill the two Dunmer with his Silver Arrows with a single shot each. Harry walked up to Shinammu Radansour, and as she turned to kill Harry, he casts his calming spell on her. Shinammu Radansour stopped; just long enough for Harry to work his charm on her. Shinammu Radansour liked Harry but would not leave the camp. Harry had to use Nibani's command spell, and lead Shinammu Radansour to Harry's Yurt.

Harry had fulfilled Azura's wishes, but now he must wait for the camp to grow.

End of Part 5

What will happen to Harry next? Now YOU have a chance to push Harry around. Please PM me and pitch an Idea to me, short of killing of course, and I'll incorporate it in a future issue! Winners will.... errr... NOT goto Mingapulco as a result.

I was thinking of throwing in a free complete Indoril Armor suit, but when I put on the Curiass, some Ordinator crashed into the walls and beated the s**** out of me.
Old January 12, 2003, 23:07   #94
ravagon
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Local Time: 21:30
Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn05
ravagon, I was just thinking, could it be that you and I using two different versions of the game in terms of US/EU/Autralian or whatnot?

Could be someone made a patch a messed up.

Just a thought, I realy have to stop thinking for Tuber's sake.
Don't think so, wrt the possibility of a version conflict. The US and Australian releases (although I have no idea which I'm using) seem to use the same patch. Had a quick look through all my plugins and I have no idea what some of them do. I'd hazard a guess that this aspect was taken out (intended or not) in the Tribunal (post 1.2) version but which my system retains courtesy of the plugins... oh well.

Small point for any interested. Don't install the Runeswords plugin until after you've completed the main quest. If you do then Mehra Milo (erroneously) won't appear in the Ministry of Truth and you'll have a problem going any further.
Old January 12, 2003, 23:34   #95
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by ravagon

Don't think so, wrt the possibility of a version conflict. The US and Australian releases (although I have no idea which I'm using) seem to use the same patch. Had a quick look through all my plugins and I have no idea what some of them do. I'd hazard a guess that this aspect was taken out (intended or not) in the Tribunal (post 1.2) version but which my system retains courtesy of the plugins... oh well.

Small point for any interested. Don't install the Runeswords plugin until after you've completed the main quest. If you do then Mehra Milo (erroneously) won't appear in the Ministry of Truth and you'll have a problem going any further.
True, it was only a thought.

There are lots of buggy plugins, and having to throw away several well done chars because of major conflicts and corrupted saves I said to hell with it. Modding is nice but I stated earlier not at the expensive of stability.

As I found in the ES forums, one of the reasons the game is made the way it is, is so that WE can fix THEIR bugs. I'm not flipping out or ranting I thought it wise to point it out.

EDIT: Fixed some major typos.
Old January 13, 2003, 21:12   #96
Thrawn05
King

After ventureing around the TES Construction Set, I saw some numbers that I thought should have been dispalyed within the game. So I'll post them here.

The Numbers in question are base attributes. Each race has such numbers, some are different not only depending on race but on gender as well. Note that these numbers always total to 310, so no gender or race is cheated.

Formula:
Race
Attribute: Male Female

Argonian
Str: 40 40
Int: 40 50
Wil: 30 40
Agi: 50 40
Spd: 50 40
End: 30 30
Per: 30 30
Luc: 40 40

Breton
Str: 40 30
Int: 50 50
Wil: 50 50
Agi: 30 30
Spd: 30 40
Per: 40 40

Dark Elf
Int: 40 40
Wil: 30 30
Agi: 40 40
Spd: 50 50
End: 40 30
Per: 30 40

High Elf
Str: 30 30
Int: 50 50
Wil: 40 40
Spd: 30 40
End: 40 30

Imperial
Wil: 30 40
Spd: 40 30
End: 40 40
Per: 50 50

Khajiit
Str: 40 30
Agi: 50 50
Spd: 40 40
End: 30 40

Nord
Str: 50 50
Int: 30 30
Wil: 40 50
End: 50 40
Per: 30 30

Orc
Str: 45 45
Int: 30 40
Wil: 50 45
Agi: 35 35
Spd: 30 30
End: 50 50
Per: 30 25

Redguard
Str: 50 40
Int: 30 30
End: 50 50
Per: 30 40

Woof Elf
Str: 30 30
Agi: 50 50
Spd: 50 50

Guinness Records of Morrowind
Best Strength:
Nord (Male/Female)
Redguard (Male)

Best Intelligence:
Argonian (Female)
Breton (Male/Female)
High Elf (Male/Female)

Best Willpower:
Breton (Male/Female)
Nord (Female)
Orc (Male)

Best Agility:
Argonian (Male)
Khajiit (Male/Female)
Wood Elf (Male/Female)

Best Speed:
Argonian (Male)
Dark Elf (Male/Female)
Wood Elf (Male/Female)

Best Endurance:
Nord (Male)
Orc (Male/Female)

Best Personality:
Imperial (Male/Female)

Worse Strength:
Breton (Female)
High Elf (Male/Female)
Khajiit (Female)
Wood Elf (Male/Female)

Worse Intelligence:
Nord (Male/Female)
Orc (Male)
Redguard (Male/Female)

Worse Willpower:
Argonian (Male)
Dark Elf (Male/Female)
Imperial (Male)
Khajiit (Male/Female)
Redguard (Male/Female)
Wood Elf (Male/Female)

Worse Agility:
Breton (Male/Female)
Imperial (Male/Female)
Nord (Male/Female)

Worse Speed:
Breton (Male)
High Elf (Male)
Imperial (Female)
Orc (Male/Female)

Worse Endurance:
Argonian (Male/Female)
Breton (Male/Female)
Dark Elf (Female)
High Elf (Female)
Khajiit (Male)
Wood Elf (Male/Female)

Worse Personality:
Orc (Female)

So I hope this list will help you make that great character. Feel free to copy and print this out.
Old January 14, 2003, 08:22   #97
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 13:30
Just a brief comment - I decided early that Luck was more important than it seems - no idea whether this is correct or otherwise - but so I decided -- and consequently used one coin on increasing luck every time I levelled up...
Result my Bosmer custom character under the sign of the Lady (level 57 IIRC) now has all attributes (including luck) maxed out at 100 + artifact bonusses -- Head Honcho in Redoran, Morag Tong and Temple - just about to complete Tribunal and still not gone to the dreaded Shrine in Sheogorad for my dose of corprus. So still have a fair amount of game to go at...

Why did I think luck might be important? My start with The Lady gave me the highest luck figure I had ever enjoyed and when I went to Angkrthang (sp?) I found nearly 1500 moon sugar in the crate with the boss character (with the Dwemer cube) this solved all my initial money problems so I thought to continue this run... I note that it has been remarked here that luck does not effect random loot - but I beg to differ

Each to their own - good luck out there

SG[1]
Old January 14, 2003, 22:20   #98
Thrawn05
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse Gits
Just a brief comment - I decided early that Luck was more important than it seems - no idea whether this is correct or otherwise - but so I decided -- and consequently used one coin on increasing luck every time I levelled up...
Result my Bosmer custom character under the sign of the Lady (level 57 IIRC) now has all attributes (including luck) maxed out at 100 + artifact bonusses -- Head Honcho in Redoran, Morag Tong and Temple - just about to complete Tribunal and still not gone to the dreaded Shrine in Sheogorad for my dose of corprus. So still have a fair amount of game to go at...

Why did I think luck might be important? My start with The Lady gave me the highest luck figure I had ever enjoyed and when I went to Angkrthang (sp?) I found nearly 1500 moon sugar in the crate with the boss character (with the Dwemer cube) this solved all my initial money problems so I thought to continue this run... I note that it has been remarked here that luck does not effect random loot - but I beg to differ

Each to their own - good luck out there

SG[1]
Have you tried my suggestion?

First start a new char, goto that smuggler's gave outside of Seyda Neen. Save, then use the consule to up your Level to 100 (You may have to make another save for this, and then reload it since it won't take effect until you reload), look at the barrels and crates in the cave, then revert to your first save and this time up your luck to 100.

You'll find Luck has no effect on the random generated item in the containers. I've tried this several times to make myself happy about this. Sorry but I beg to differ.
Old January 19, 2003, 21:12   #99
RolandtheMad
Trade Wars / BlackNova TradersCall to Power II Democracy Game
Warlord

Guards
A frequent experience I have is of guards being apathetic and just watching with bemusement as I`m slaughtered by whatever happens to be slaughtering me at the moment.

For example the first time I tried to raid the Dwemer ruin above Balmora & Fort Moonmoth the guy at the bridge got the better of me. I fled back to the Fort in hopes that they would protect me. Boy was I in for a suprise! The moral of that story being don`t expect a guard to piss on you if you`re on fire.

More recently I found myself a Champion in the ranks of the Legion. I was trying to get some well deserved rest in a barrack after some hard campaigning. Well, having recently installed Tribunal it seems that assassins fancy waking me up every once in awhile and trying to kill me. Silly me to think I`d be safe in A BARRACK surrounded by MY BROTHERS IN ARMS. No, they just watched and picked their nose as I fled for my life (being quite low on health). Argh!

So, does anyone know of a mod for this or anything..?
Old January 19, 2003, 22:29   #100
Thrawn05
King

Re: Guards
QUOTE:

For example the first time I tried to raid the Dwemer ruin above Balmora & Fort Moonmoth the guy at the bridge got the better of me. I fled back to the Fort in hopes that they would protect me. Boy was I in for a suprise! The moral of that story being don`t expect a guard to piss on you if you`re on fire.

More recently I found myself a Champion in the ranks of the Legion. I was trying to get some well deserved rest in a barrack after some hard campaigning. Well, having recently installed Tribunal it seems that assassins fancy waking me up every once in awhile and trying to kill me. Silly me to think I`d be safe in A BARRACK surrounded by MY BROTHERS IN ARMS. No, they just watched and picked their nose as I fled for my life (being quite low on health). Argh!

So, does anyone know of a mod for this or anything..?

That's an AI issue, and it's built into the exe. There are no plugins for that. I know what you mean about guards not attacking someone who attacks you first.

However, the Dark Brotherhood are the most ruthless assassins around, and the Dark Brotherhood have been linked to several assassinations of Emperors. Just think about it think this way, you don't hear about the ones that GOT cought trying to break into the barracks.
Old January 20, 2003, 01:31   #101
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

Local Time: 09:30
DIE GAENOR DIE!!!! ARGHHH!!

I finally killed this BASTARD Bosmer. I loaded up on 52 exclusive fortify health potions, 21 shield spells, and a bunch of enchantments and KILLED the SOB. Mwuuahahh!!

Of course, as soon as the fortify health potions wore off I slumped over.

But after several attempts at balancing fortify health potions and many swings of my Daedric Dai-katana, his head is on a pike in Velas Manor

BAM!!
Old January 20, 2003, 22:23   #102
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

I finally killed this BASTARD Bosmer. I loaded up on 52 exclusive fortify health potions, 21 shield spells, and a bunch of enchantments and KILLED the SOB. Mwuuahahh!!

Of course, as soon as the fortify health potions wore off I slumped over.

But after several attempts at balancing fortify health potions and many swings of my Daedric Dai-katana, his head is on a pike in Velas Manor

BAM!!

I congratulate you on your victory Mr. Oba, though I am amazed you would choose a Daedric weapon, seeing how slow they are and how much fatigue they eat up for each swing, same can be said about the Adamantium weapons. I personaly busted his helmet in with my Sunder.

Now take the time and kill his cousin Fargoth.
Old January 21, 2003, 00:41   #103
Sarxis
Rise of Nations MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCTP2 Source Code ProjectCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsGalCiv Apolyton Empire
Emperor

I don't have Sunder yet. But I did get (spoilage a bit).....

to kill that lunatic Hand of Almalexia, S. Valor. Though, I did it in a rather unorthodox way.

I was trying to initiate the dialogue box to have him attack me. But when I right clicked on him, I got his inventory box instead- I had accidentally held the sneak button down! So, I attempted to take his saber, but got caught (which also pissed off a neighboring High Ordinator). Thing is, even though I didn't actually take Valor's weapon, he didn't have it equipped in his hand anymore and just started to run away from me! So I proceded to bash the holy shalk paste out of him while chasing him all through the streets and canal of Godsreach.

After he was dead though, and after I dispatched with that ticked High Ordinator, I checked Valor's inventory and his saber was still there!!

Oh well, guess he panicked
Old January 21, 2003, 22:31   #104
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

to kill that lunatic Hand of Almalexia, S. Valor. Though, I did it in a rather unorthodox way.

I was trying to initiate the dialogue box to have him attack me. But when I right clicked on him, I got his inventory box instead- I had accidentally held the sneak button down! So, I attempted to take his saber, but got caught (which also pissed off a neighboring High Ordinator). Thing is, even though I didn't actually take Valor's weapon, he didn't have it equipped in his hand anymore and just started to run away from me! So I proceded to bash the holy shalk paste out of him while chasing him all through the streets and canal of Godsreach.

After he was dead though, and after I dispatched with that ticked High Ordinator, I checked Valor's inventory and his saber was still there!!

Oh well, guess he panicked

Mmm... that's somthing. I'm surprised, since he also has "Her Darts", which are a total pain if you get hit my them. I guess you found a bug and the AI didn't know what to do.

Oh well... I don't like going to Godsreach since I found out the north to south sun that I pointed out. I tend to flip out a little.

I'm still ticked about not being able to start the Crimson Plauge sidequest in Tribunal, since finishing the main quest stops it.
Old January 22, 2003, 16:31   #105
Sarxis
Emperor

Oh, heh. I did trigger the Crimson Plague. That was a nifty little side to-do.

The sun thing doesn't bother me (especially now with the blight storm going on) since I don't look up much in Mournhold.

And OMG!! Trueflame!!
Old January 22, 2003, 22:21   #106
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

There were lots of threads about the twin blades, but in the end Sunder is still THE most powerful weapon of all.

Besides, the twin blades eat up half the screen and I can't stand that.
Old January 22, 2003, 23:15   #107
Tuberski

Shouldn't all this stuff be in the Tribunal thread?

I don't have Tribunal, and you guys are giving me spoilers!!

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old January 23, 2003, 02:45   #108
RolandtheMad
Warlord

Can anyone tell me about these forts out in the middle of nowhere? An example - Hlormaren between Hla Oad & Gnaar Mok. These are the forts with the polypon (sp?) indexes also.

I went into the fort and the residents were hostile on the first two floors, but strangely the residents on the roof and in the underground section were friendly. I freed some slaves then found a back exit through the sewer and into the sea.

Anyway, is there anything that can be told about them that isn`t a major spoiler? Why were the residents in the upper and lower sections hostile? Why were the residents underground and roof nice?
Old January 23, 2003, 22:25   #109
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

I went into the fort and the residents were hostile on the first two floors, but strangely the residents on the roof and in the underground section were friendly. I freed some slaves then found a back exit through the sewer and into the sea.

Anyway, is there anything that can be told about them that isn`t a major spoiler? Why were the residents in the upper and lower sections hostile? Why were the residents underground and roof nice?

They are anchient Dunmer strongholds that date back to the first era. Most are controled by smugglers and witches. Others like Marandus are controled by a ruling house (In that cause House Redoran), well, Marandus is the only one.

One I would avoid for now because it deals with the main quest is Kogoruhn. If you happen to find it fine, take note but you will have to do somthing there.

As far as I know, with exception with the ones in the northern ashlands, they deal with either a Faction quest or side quest.

There is a bug with the one between Hla Oad and Gnarr Mok, the dome in the roof is "floating" and the door marker to go inside is in the ceiling so it's a pain.
Old January 23, 2003, 22:29   #110
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

I don't have Tribunal, and you guys are giving me spoilers!!

ACK!

Sorry tub, I thought that since Anun posted here, that the Tribunal thread was auto-deleted or somthing.

NOTE TO SELF: Use markos' spoiler code.
Old January 24, 2003, 19:11   #111
Sarxis
Emperor

FINALLY finished the main quests!! Phew!

Kogorhun is bad place.. very bad..
Old January 24, 2003, 19:20   #112
RolandtheMad
Warlord

Actually I just did that quest for the first time. My Nord warrior busted right through it. The only problem I had was with one particular Dagon at the very bottom of the fort who I couldn`t hit for some reason. High agility?
Old January 24, 2003, 20:52   #113
Sarxis
Emperor

You mean the ash vampire? I wouldn't count on killing one of them until you have some nice stats (level 11+ with some nice weapon/destruction skills and hardware).
Old January 24, 2003, 21:39   #114
RolandtheMad
Warlord

Was it an ash vampire? I don`t know. All I know is that it was a distinct Dagon that I could only hit one time out of 10.

I think I`m doing pretty well. I`m already a very accomplished fighter being the guildmaster of Fighters and the Imperial Dragon at lvl 12. I`ve been using the same enchanted hammer called 'the hammer of wounds' for 90% of the game. I forget where I bought it but it has served me well! Must replace it soon though.. need something more damaging..

Humm.. I have a good story about this character running in my head. Anyone know of any good Morrowind fanfics based on actual played characters?

One of my all time favs is Arwen's character which is still being written. I did see a pretty good on in this thread too.
Old January 24, 2003, 22:31   #115
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

I think I`m doing pretty well. I`m already a very accomplished fighter being the guildmaster of Fighters and the Imperial Dragon at lvl 12. I`ve been using the same enchanted hammer called 'the hammer of wounds' for 90% of the game. I forget where I bought it but it has served me well! Must replace it soon though.. need something more damaging..

Humm.. I have a good story about this character running in my head. Anyone know of any good Morrowind fanfics based on actual played characters?

One of my all time favs is Arwen's character which is still being written. I did see a pretty good on in this thread too.

From now I will untilize Markos' new spoiler system, and I suggest everyone else use them as well, since we can only work with one thread, and I don't have $20 at the moment to bribe Dan to give us our own forum.

Spoiler, Main Quest Information

Spoiler:

Make sure you pick the items from the Ash Vampire's bodies, and make sure you get them all, because not only because the items will make your life a lot easier, but they seem to effect Dagoth Ur's strenght.

Some background on Ash Vampires...

Ash Vampires are NOT Blood Vampires. Ash Vampires are servents of Dagoth Ur and are tired to the "Doom Drum's" heart. There is speculation that Ash Vampires are Dwemer.

I suggest that by the time you go to Kogoruhn you should be at least level 15, and by the time you must face Dagoth Ur you are 25 - 30. This is assuming you are using +100 difficulty setting.

As for the fan fics, check my Harry the Altmer stories I have scattered in this thread. I want to write the next but I'm waiting for people to PM me what Harry should do next.

It's basicly what has happened to my Uber Altmer I have, touched up a bit to give it some depth. Yes I know I suck at writing novel style and do better if it were a movie script like most of my projects, but what the heck.

I also rehased my old webpage. Click here to check it out. It basicly has what I've posted before here as well as some additional tips. I also have info about stuff I did for Civ3 and Quake 3 and what you need to do to make AvPGE even better then it is. I plan to add to it, but like most personal pages, that's like once a month, and I'm sure you all can understand that.
Old January 24, 2003, 23:11   #116
RolandtheMad
Warlord

Thats a nice website. I wanted to ask you some questions but the email was disabled. I guess I`ll just ask the most pressing one here - how do you unload your loot if you`re an outlaw?

I imagine you would get quite a bit of loot and run up a very high bounty at the same time. After I get about 1000 or so (after killing someone) nobody will talk to me. All they will say is "Oh you`re notorious outlaw X, you scare me!" then terminate the dialog.

One of my other plugin ideas would be to make an outlaw life viable. I never liked the fact that all outlaws were instantly hostile. I guess it makes sense that if you come barging in their cave they should try to kill you - but I`d like to be able to play it from the other side too.

Maybe a few caves could be setup as a gang and if you had a sufficient bounty they`d welcome you instead of fighting you. Then the leader of said cave could give you some missions to loot houses and steal valuble items or maybe assassinate some pesky guards.. hmmmmmmm..

The friendly gang would also be a good place to unload stolen loot and launder items..
Old January 25, 2003, 12:08   #117
Sarxis
Emperor

I got sick of playing at 100% difficulty- damned Axe carrying Orcs could kill my guy with one hit, even though my armor rating was in the 150s and HP at around 200. BS!

So I backed it down to 60%, which still makes for a somewhat challenging game without the head-banging critical strikes from NPCs.
Old January 25, 2003, 22:30   #118
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

I imagine you would get quite a bit of loot and run up a very high bounty at the same time. After I get about 1000 or so (after killing someone) nobody will talk to me. All they will say is "Oh you`re notorious outlaw X, you scare me!" then terminate the dialog.

One of my other plugin ideas would be to make an outlaw life viable. I never liked the fact that all outlaws were instantly hostile. I guess it makes sense that if you come barging in their cave they should try to kill you - but I`d like to be able to play it from the other side too.

Maybe a few caves could be setup as a gang and if you had a sufficient bounty they`d welcome you instead of fighting you. Then the leader of said cave could give you some missions to loot houses and steal valuble items or maybe assassinate some pesky guards.. hmmmmmmm..

The friendly gang would also be a good place to unload stolen loot and launder items..

Well, I decided not to display my e-mail on my webpage because I'm pretty sick of spam, and hotmail can only do so much. I hope you can understand. (This is also why I don't bother checking until the end of the week, where I do a mass deletion ritual which requires a goat to sacrifice to the almighty Hotmail god.)

Unloading items is easy, either look inside a container OR right click the mouse and drag and drop items from your inventory menu. Just like using windows. After a while you'll get the hang of it. For the PC, a player can have up to 1024 items, this includes items that are not owned by the player. For the xbox it's 256. This is due to the fact the PC has more memory.

I mentioned this before in this thread, if you are skilled at Illusion and Speechcraft. Buy a Calm humanoid spell and caste it to someone who is attacking you, then admire him/her to 100 desp. They will not attack you again (There are some exceptions to this. If you pull your weapon out they might attack, if this happens just repeat the spell/admire trick). If you are good at conjuring and you have lots of restore magicka potions, you could lead them back to your stronghold. I got two dunmer, an Imperial and a Wood elf in my Telvanni stronghold. I think that wood elf is weird because she keeps calling me a theif since I seemed to have stolen her heart.

I'm currently adding some more games times and modding tricks. I also want to sit down and take some screen shots of my Q3 levels. I'm only using like 500KB, and my ISP allows 15MB.
Old January 25, 2003, 22:33   #119
Thrawn05
King

QUOTE:

So I backed it down to 60%, which still makes for a somewhat challenging game without the head-banging critical strikes from NPCs.

To each his own I guess. I do it because I heard of the game from toonami when it had good programs. The guy said it usualy takes days to go from one town to another. Well I found that not to be true, and so upping the difficulty from the start makes me thinks twice before going from Balmora to Caldera, since Alits and Nix Hounds really do a number on ya.
Old January 26, 2003, 00:07   #120
RolandtheMad
Warlord

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrawn05
Unloading items is easy..
I know how to 'unload' items.

How do you sell them? Like I said before, to my experience having a high bounty precludes merchants speaking with me, high disposition or not.