Old January 6, 2003, 08:16   #1
geoffrey arnold
Call to Power MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCall to Power PBEMCivilization II PBEMCivilization II MultiplayerCall to Power Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 23:48
Local Date: November 1, 2010
MoW report
Ok here goes nit seems opur great leader wants a report sos he can move so I grit my teath and hope the mob doesnt trample me in there hast to kill me . To start with I read a sugestion that we bould a fortress in Granada to protect the UN. I belive that to protect our wonders is a top priority and would extend that idea to capitol as well. I noticed that we dont have any fotresses at all. in the long term we will need them to win the space race.
I have no sugestions about defencive units at this time becouse I think we have adiqute units in our citys.
NAPLES mmmmm. The pole didnt show me much just that lots of people have lots of conflicting goals. Thank God this is a democracy and not ANARCHO-SYNDICALIST. or weed be f***ed. It was sugested to build a fighter in napples and I tend to agree. It was allso sugested to use theShip in napples to pick them of with. If our great leader agreess PLEASE do. Also I think it would be a good Idea to start up the non program again. thouse units with no support would come in handy. Just site a transporter of the coast ofCartenna with a couple of Diplos in it bribe them and lode them onto the ship. At this time thats all Ive got. hope it was enough. oohh this is scary. BTW please dont spam me about the spelling PLEASE
Old January 6, 2003, 08:56   #2
mrboo123
Rise of Nations MultiplayerC4DG VoxCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Local Time: 07:48
Re: MoW report
Quote:
Originally posted by geoffrey arnold
...BTW please dont spam me about the spelling PLEASE
I got bad spelling too...

and we need to protect the cap. and Granada.
Old January 6, 2003, 08:59   #3
geoffrey arnold
Call to Power MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameCall to Power PBEMCivilization II PBEMCivilization II MultiplayerCall to Power Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Thanks mate fell better already
Old January 7, 2003, 15:15   #4
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 08:48
geoffrey-

It seems the people favour a ceasefire with the mongols at this time more than war. 6 people voted for the ceasefire option, more than any one option in your war poll.

I think our reports to the president have to reflect this.
Old January 7, 2003, 17:09   #5
War4ever
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 05:48
sad but true........the mongols will only sneak attack us later
Old January 7, 2003, 17:30   #6
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

they won't even talk to me for a couple turns in a row
Old January 10, 2003, 10:01   #7
geoffrey arnold
Prince

OPPS SORRY MUST GET YOUR EMAIL SOS WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER AND DISCUSE YHINGS OUTSIDE THE PUBLIC VEW. yES EVERYONE A CONSPIRACY
Old January 10, 2003, 15:38   #8
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

its the same email as the one you get the game file from. there are also PM's, which I prefer so I don't lose the message amongst the spam in my inbox. plus icq, aim, y! and msn are available.
Old January 10, 2003, 18:10   #9
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

What conspiracy?

I don't know what you're talking about Geoffrey.

Old January 10, 2003, 19:35   #10
geoffrey arnold
Prince

There isnt one I was just trying to be funny. obiwan 18