Old May 24, 2004, 22:17   #331
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 15:00
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Turn 2169 to Hobbes
Old May 25, 2004, 03:18   #332
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 14:00
Well... declaring Vendetta was a bit of an over reaction to a probe, Mr Peacekeeper. I had to restore infilteration after you cut our pact because of my base placement...

Me thinks you seek a fight, but we will not oblige your blood lust so easily.

Longevity Vaccine built and turn 2170 on to Fido Deee

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Jamski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2004, 16:16   #333
Fido Dido
Warlord

Turn 2170 onwards to Hercules
Fido Dido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2004, 18:47   #334
H0bbes
Emperor

Local Time: 16:00
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Well... declaring Vendetta was a bit of an over reaction to a probe, Mr Peacekeeper. I had to restore infilteration after you cut our pact because of my base placement...

Me thinks you seek a fight, but we will not oblige your blood lust so easily.

Longevity Vaccine built and turn 2170 on to Fido Deee

-Jam
An over-reaction? I think not. Fairwarning- trespassing in any form will result in the destruction of your units. I have not entered your territory, you not only have encroached on mine, but INVADED with a nasty sneaking probe who is now in spy-hell.

Hobbes

http://zanature.wordpress.com
H0bbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2004, 18:57   #335
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

How about the Southwestern tip of your continent? I didn't see any bases there yet, and I think its outside your borders (stealing your map would really help)

-Jam
Old May 25, 2004, 22:04   #336
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Meanwhile 2170 to Hobbes
Old May 26, 2004, 00:52   #337
H0bbes
Emperor

2171 to the nasty sneaking bad neighbour who thinks it's his divine right to have every faction infiltrated. Go probe yourself.

Hobbes

Old May 26, 2004, 03:32   #338
Jamski
Deity

2171 --> Fido Dido.

Maritime Control Center Built

(Hey - what do you expect from Yang?)

-Jam
Old May 26, 2004, 16:02   #339
Fido Dido
Warlord

Turn 2171 onwards to Hercules
Old May 27, 2004, 17:19   #340
Hercules
Deity

Turn 2171 to Hobbes
Old May 27, 2004, 22:57   #341
H0bbes
Emperor

2172 to Jamski.

Reload is because of blank menus first time around.

Hobbes

Old May 28, 2004, 06:12   #342
Jamski
Deity

2172 --> Fido Dido.

Yeah, I get that if I have too many programmes open. Its a "not enough memory" problem, I guess *shrugs*

-Jam
Old May 29, 2004, 08:59   #343
Fido Dido
Warlord

Turn 2172 onwards to Hercules
Old May 30, 2004, 18:56   #344
H0bbes
Emperor

How odd. I just received 2167 sent May 19 from Hercules!

I assume there is a correct turn coming soon.

Old May 31, 2004, 19:20   #345
H0bbes
Emperor

2173 to Jamski.

Hobbes

Old May 31, 2004, 20:41   #346
Jamski
Deity

2173 sent on to Fido Dido...

-Jam
Old June 5, 2004, 11:11   #347
Jamski
Deity

***BUMP***

Its only 5 days you've had the turn, or did you not get it, and I should resend?

-Jam
Old June 5, 2004, 12:01   #348
Hercules
Deity

No Fido is OK. I got 2173 and sent it to Hobbes yesterday
Old June 5, 2004, 17:11   #349
Fido Dido
Warlord

Sorry, I couldn't get on the forums again, for some reason...
Old June 5, 2004, 19:39   #350
Jamski
Deity

Phew. I thought it was a bit OOC.

-Jam
Old June 6, 2004, 00:11   #351
H0bbes
Emperor

2174 to Jamski.

I destroyed 2 Hive probes this time, and I note that the Hive has at least 4 rovers sitting off my coast. You have been warned. I see no possiblity of peace with a crazed megalomanicac in charge of Hiverian forces.

Hobbes

Old June 6, 2004, 09:30   #352
Jamski
Deity

I don't have the turn. Can you resend?

Am I to assume this is a declaration of war then? BTW, I infilterated you turns ago, so all you've done is make me slightly annoyed. I am willing of course to stand my forces down, if you pay the costs for the 3 probes you have now destroyed. Otherwise expect to lose half your bases this turn and half next turn in a war of agression you started.

-Jam
Old June 6, 2004, 18:21   #353
H0bbes
Emperor

Turn resent. War? You declared war turns ago when you invaded with your probes. I told you, stay off my land & away from my bases. I have NOT acted in agression against you, I have simply defended my sovereign territory; something I am sure all other players will do also.

Note also that I will destroy bases and infrastructure rather than have them added to the empire of a despotic maniac. My citizens would rather be dead than part of your slave-empire.

Hobbes

Old June 6, 2004, 20:48   #354
Jamski
Deity

Some of them are already part of my social experiment. Shame you missed the probes in the fungus, eh? Mind control is so...Yang...

I will accept peace and an apology at any time.

I'm just annoyed at the moment. What happened to "interrogate and return unharmed?" Why attack my probefoils in open water? And yes it was open - your attacking foil is now causing drones for being outside your territory.

Like I said. I can stop here, or I can keep coming. Just apologise and repay the cost of the 3 probes.

Oh, and 2174-->Fido Dido

-Jam
Old June 7, 2004, 19:51   #355
H0bbes
Emperor

What happened to staying out of the territory of others? You were warned multiple times, you really expect me to sit back and be probe-raped by you without a response?

NB the foil probe I killed was not out of my territory- it was sitting next to a coastal base & I killed it with a foil that is still in its base.

Hobbes

Old June 8, 2004, 02:58   #356
Jamski
Deity

Ah well - if you want to start a war about me infilterating your datalinks...

-Jam
Old June 8, 2004, 17:16   #357
Fido Dido
Warlord

Turn 2174 onwards to Hercules
Old June 12, 2004, 10:28   #358
Hercules
Deity

I meant to say earlier. Turn not received. I'll contact Fido direct.
Old June 12, 2004, 12:20   #359
Fido Dido
Warlord

Turn 2174 resent. There was something funny when I sent it last time, but I thought it still got sent. Ah well, apologies
Old June 12, 2004, 22:05   #360
H0bbes
Emperor

2175 is turned.

Hobbes