Old January 8, 2003, 22:41   #1
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 09:01
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Orders thread for the coming turnchat.
I have taken the initiative to open an orders thread. Yes I am not an elected official, but the game MUST go on. We can play while we determine what to do with seti.
Aggie
Old January 8, 2003, 23:22   #2
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 10:01
SMC Orders
Place holder for War.

Pound Berlin to Rubble
Pound Frankfurt to Rubble
Pound The Germans into the dust of time

Play Havoc with the Romans

'Blood & Guts & Gore & Veins in my teeth, Kill, Kill, Kill" - Alice's Restaurant, Arlo Grutry

E_T
Old January 9, 2003, 01:26   #3
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Upper Apolyton

1305 AD - Turn 0
Del Monte: Change Queue to Settler-Artillery-Colosseum-Cavalry-University
Seeberg: Change queue to Colosseum-Settler-Infantry-Bank-Artillery-University
Howitzerville: Change Queue to Cathedral-Marketplace-Courthouse. WF to 2-3-7-8-16 (1 entertainer)
Heroes' Summit: Change queue to Cathedral-Courthouse-Marketplace
Hannover: Change queue to Temple-Cathedral-Marketplace-Courthouse

1310 AD - Turn 1
Loveshack: Pop growth. WF to 1-2-3-7-8-10-11-12-18-19-20
Oak Ridge: Pop growth. WF to 2-3-4-5-6-11-12-14-15-16
Del Monte: Settler built. WF to 2-3-4-5-7-8-13-14-15-19
Howitzerville: Pop growth. WF to 1-2-3-7-8-16 (1 entertainer) if there are no unhappy faces with this config, 2-3-7-8-16 (2 entertainers) if that is needed to prevent unhappy faces.

1315 AD - Turn 2
Del Monte: Pop growth. WF to 2-3-4-5-7-8-9-13-14-15-19
Napoleton: Pop growth. WF to 1-3-4-5-7-9-11-12-15-17

1320 AD - Turn 3
Seeberg: Settler may be built this turn. (Waste may be reduced by WLAD to let settler be built in 1 turn.) 1-4-6-8-9-15-16-17-19-20
Chiquita: Pop growth. WF to 1-3-4-5-6-7-8-10-12-13-14
San Cortes: Pop growth. WF to 1-2-4-6-7-8-10-17-18

1325 AD - Turn 4
Oak Ridge: Pop growth. WF to 2-3-4-5-6-8-11-12-14-15-16
Seeberg: Settler may be built this turn. (Waste might not be reduced by WLAD enough to let settler be built in 1 turn.) 1-4-6-8-9-15-16-17-19-20
Alternate Seeberg scenario: If settler was built in 1320, pop growth will occur. WF to 1-4-6-8-9-15-16-17-18-19-20

1330 AD - Turn 5
Loveshack: Pop growth. WF to 1-2-3-4-7-8-10-11-12-18-19-20
Seeberg: If settler was built in 1325, pop growth will occur. WF to 1-4-6-8-9-15-16-17-18-19-20

Rush Requests
Hannover desperately needs a cathedral to enter WLTKD, and culture will help avoid a flip. (Rush in 1315 at earliest for 396 lytons; cheaper by 4 lytons a turn after that.)
Howitzerville and Heroes' Summit also need them to maintain a higher working population while staying in WLTKD, and more culture will help them avoid a flip. (Howitzerville: 368 lytons, cheaper by ~16 lytons a turn. Heroes' Summit: Rush in 1310 at earliest for 392 lytons, cheaper by 8 lytons a turn.)
Factory in San Cortes; 496 lytons in 1305, cheaper by 48 lytons/turn.
Courthouse in Oak Ridge; rush in 1315 for 280 at earliest. cheaper by 40 lytons per turn after that.
Old January 9, 2003, 11:53   #4
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 16:01
Follow these orders as soon as some workforce doesn't have any tile to improve

3 NATIVES integrate Chartres
2 NATIVES integrate Bacteria
3 NATIVES integrate Los Alamos
2 NATIVES integrate Jerusalem
3 NATIVES integrate Geofront
4 NATIVES integrate Solace (Uber Island)
4 NATIVES integrate opiadom
5 NATIVES integrate Welsh Coast (Uber Island)
5 NATIVES integrate Neon Uber City (Uber Island)

31 workers will be integrated according to this plan. 14 are needed on Uber Island, while only 9 are present. I hence order :
5 NATIVES from the continent are to be transferred to Uber Isle for city integration.

For reference and discussion about these orders, plese refer to this thread
Old January 9, 2003, 14:35   #5
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Orders for Ghengland
Orders for Ghengland

Special requests
Two Japanese Frigate+Galley stacks are sitting in Southern Ghengland. I request that some garrison units be dispatched to the following cities: Bacteria, Willsbury, Port of Malignance. If no units are available then please draft from those cities.

WF requests
Please mine Antioch 9 (railroaded iron mountain).

Queue changes
Willsbury - Infantry, Bank, Colosseum, University.
Antioch - Factory, Cavalry, Bank, Colosseum, Hospital.
Muncie - Hospital, Infantry, Colosseum, University, Police Station.
Bacteria - Factory, Infantry, Bank, University, Hospital, Colosseum.
Arbela - Factory, Bank, Colosseum, Hospital.

Turn 0 - 1305AD
Business as usual.

Turn 1 - 1310AD
Growth: Willsbury: 1,3,4,6,7,9,10,11,12,14,15,19,20. If drafted from then WF: 1,3,4,6,7,10,11,12,14,15,19,20.

Turn 2 - 1315AD
Business as usual.

Turn 3 - 1320AD
Business as usual.

Turn 4 - 1325AD
Growth: Bacteria, no WF reallocation.
Growth: Susa, no WF reallocation.
Growth: Arbela, no WF reallocation.

Turn 5 - 1330AD
Growth: Antioch: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,13,14,15,16,17,18.
Growth: Port of Malignance grows, no WF reallocation.
Growth: Tarsus, no WF reallocation.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old January 9, 2003, 16:40   #6
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

AFAIK, there is no coming turnchat.

Everyone seems quite content to bicker about legal nonsense, worker plans, and GL usage.

The Old France orders from the last turnchat are fine, as we didn't get anywhere before stopping for Seti.

Could someone PM me when this game gets going again? Thanks.
Old January 9, 2003, 17:07   #7
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Re: Orders thread for the coming turnchat.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
I have taken the initiative to open an orders thread. Yes I am not an elected official, but the game MUST go on. We can play while we determine what to do with seti.
Aggie
We cannot hold a turnchat until the Senate decides what is to be done with Seti, our new Great Leader. Since the current Senate Bill is doomed to failure, it will likely be AT LEAST another 3 days until any senate bill concerning Seti passes... personally, I wouldn't mind an ammendment to the Constitution to prevent such an aggravating hold-up to the game in the future (such as allowing a single poll with multiple choices for what is to be done with a GL or something like that).
Old January 9, 2003, 19:06   #8
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

From the consitution
8 The Senate has the power to decide how Great Leaders are used

I do not see that a poll is necessary, the senate is allowed to make its own rules, so lets just have a"senate session" and don't end until we have a decision.
Aggie
Old January 9, 2003, 20:13   #9
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:01
Local Date: November 2, 2010
In that case, can the Senate just agree to use him as a garrison unit in some safe city for the next 3-4 turns

The game must go on
Old January 9, 2003, 21:56   #10
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 11:01
Yes, the game must go on. But we're at war, with a lot of elite troops, we can't let Seti waiting and lose the possibility to get another GL (and, of course, another discussion about what we'll do with him...).
Old January 10, 2003, 01:27   #11
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
From the consitution
8 The Senate has the power to decide how Great Leaders are used

I do not see that a poll is necessary, the senate is allowed to make its own rules, so lets just have a"senate session" and don't end until we have a decision.
Aggie
and such "senate organization" is, according to the NewCon, formed by senate bills... if the Senate wanted to allow a chat to determine what should be done with the GL, they STILL have to pass a bill, which STILL takes another 3 days at minimum.

It's going to take 3 days - period.

That said, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE that such a change in the rules (senate passing a bill to establish a different means of GL options or passing an ammendment for the same) be done so we don't go through this with any future GL's.
Old January 10, 2003, 02:55   #12
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

If the first Bill hadn't been worded the way it was, it would have passed. I've spoken to at least enough of the people who had voted no for just these reasons, to have had it pass if they had voted yes.

And even if we don't get to the game for 3 more days, we can have the Ministers & RA's getting things ready for when we can play this game.

Arnelos, I'm just as frustrated as you are, beleave me.

E_T
Old January 10, 2003, 09:00   #13
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

I assume this orders thread is invalid, as there is not to be a coming turnchat?

If it is not, use previous orders for Uber Island RA orders:
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=72747
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old January 10, 2003, 16:24   #14
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

hi ,

great nothing to do for three days , ....

cant we think of a solution beforehand , so that the government knows what to do in advance , ......

what happens when the next one pops up , .......

have a nice day
Old January 14, 2003, 17:30   #15
E_T
Emperor

Bump

E_T
Old January 14, 2003, 17:48   #16
ManicStarSeed
C4DG Gathering StormCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityBtS Tri-League
Prince

Local Time: 06:01
These orders are posted elswhere, but I am trying to make it easy. I will be at work for the next 3 hours....

Do not renegotiate between turns. Renegotiate during our turn. ONLY. Unless it is a renegotiated peace.

Renegotiate peace with the Zulu this next turn. Get what we can for it. We do want peace with them for now.

We still have to wait until at least 1315 AD befor we should be willing to trade Scientific Method.

We have 7 more turns until our Mutual Protection Pacts with Greece, Japan, Russia, England and the Iroquois are negotiable.

We Have 13 more turns until our Alliances against the Germans with the Indians, Persians and the Aztecs are negotiable

We Have 12 more turns untill our Embargos (With Japan, Greece, India, Iroquois, Russia, Aztecs, England and the Persians) against the Germans runs out.

Let the 28 LPT deal for coal ride with Japan. They have their own source and will not renew.

1305 AD
Fight War

Currently Greece still wants too much for Refining. Wait until 1315 AD to renegotiate the 5gpt for 3 lux deal.

We can get 6 lpt from England for rubber, WAIT until next turn when I suspect we can get close to 20 LPT

1310 AD
Fight War
14 GPT becomes available from England. Try to get 20 LPT for rubber

1315 AD
Fight War
Our deal with Greece for Ivory will expire. As this turn we will be finishing ToE, we can safely trade SM for Refining. Try to get Ivory packaged in the deal

1320 AD
Fight War

1325 AD
Fight War
2 LPT becomes available fron the Iroquois, they have 1 LPT currently (1305 AD). Now they might be able to afford some lux or resources

Greece, Japan, England and Iroquois are Gracious towards us
India, Russia, Aztecs are Polite towards us
Zulu are annoyed with us
Persia is furious with us

As we are at war with Germany and Rome, do not make peace with them for at least 7 turns due to our MPPs.

All our enemies are willing to talk peace and Germany is willing to give us bremen for peace. That should wait of course.