-Hong Kong
-Guam
-Wake

Axis
-Novogrod
-Kharkov
-Sevastopol
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bad guys - december 1941.zip (92.3 KB, 4 views)
Old January 10, 2003, 16:07   #2
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 10:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The two Chicago Pollocks duking it out. Hey you did better out of the box this time Pap. Maybe I wont be able to keep up!
Old January 12, 2003, 01:43   #3
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

China: A few Units around Nanning destroyed.
USA: Sub and several aircraft destroyed in the Aluetians, I sub in the Atlantic sunk.
Brits; Sunk one sub by Nova Scotia
USSR: Captured Talinnin.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip the good guys_1942jan.net.zip (95.6 KB, 2 views)
Old January 12, 2003, 17:20   #4
Pap1723
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 08:07
CITIES CAPTURED

Japan
-Changsha
-Pearl Harbor
-Palembang
-Rabaul
-Midway bombed empty
-A few American naval vessels destroyed

Axis
-Recaptured Tallinin
-Kalinin
-Rostov
-Kursk
-Destroyed a few British ships in the Mediteranean
-Sunk an American destroyer

Pap
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bad guys - january 1942.zip (96.2 KB, 1 views)
Old January 12, 2003, 23:28   #5
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

China Continued to fortify
USA: Sunk an aircraft carrier south of Alaska, Sunk two uboats in the atlantic.
Britain sank a uboat in the atlantic.
USSR, destroyed some planes outside of Rostov.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip the good guys_feb1942.zip (97.1 KB, 1 views)
Old January 13, 2003, 02:13   #6
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 09:07
Da Bearzsh
Old January 13, 2003, 02:56   #7
Pap1723
Prince

Japan - Captured Rangoon, Shot down some US bombers
Axis - Continued offensive in Russia

Pap
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bad guys - february 1942.zip (97.3 KB, 1 views)
Old January 13, 2003, 23:37   #8
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

China: Ho Hum

USA:Sank a couple ship near San Francisco and a troop transport outside of Henderson feild.
Sank some German subs in the Atlantic.

Brits sank sub or two in the Atlantic, and of course got one engineer near Rangoon

USSR recaptured Kharkov.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip the good guys_1942mar.zip (97.9 KB, 1 views)
Old January 14, 2003, 01:37   #9
Pap1723
Prince

Japan: Captured Surabaya and Midway
Axis: Recaptured Kharkov

Pap
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bad guys - march 1942.zip (98.1 KB, 1 views)
Old January 14, 2003, 10:10   #10
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ha! not before I sold the juicy improvemnts for a LOT of cash.

T-34's can cause a lot of havoc, BEWARE!
Old January 14, 2003, 13:57   #11
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

China Ho Hum

USA
Pacific: Destroyers sunk west of Seattle and San Fran, and Mexico. Destroyers damaged west of San Diego. Sub Sunk west of San Diego.
Atlantic : Sunk FOUR Uboats in Central and North Atlantic, the battle of the Atlantic begins in Earnest.!
BRITS
Atlantic: Sunk Two or three UBoats in North Atlantic and North Sea.
Pacific Destroyer and I assume a transport with troops sunk south of Calcutta, There was 5 or 6 casulties so I assume it was a transport.
USSR
Recaptured Talinnin. (And sold off the last worthwhile improvement.)

I believe I started the season correctly this time. Let me know if there is a problem. I can play again tonight if you post prior to 2100 Chicago time.

This one is pretty fun we are both doing OK and the wonders and improved units for the Allies are going to make this a fun one.!
Attached Files:
File Type: zip the good guys_apr1942.zip (98.6 KB, 1 views)
Old January 14, 2003, 17:30   #12
Pap1723
Prince

Japan - Calcutta and Darwin Captured
Axis - Recaptured Tallinin and destroyed a lot of units inside of Alexandria

Pap
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bad guys - april 1942.zip (98.8 KB, 3 views)
Old January 14, 2003, 20:47   #13
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Crap how did you get Calcutta? I looked all around and didn't see anything?

Ah well we push on.
Old January 14, 2003, 23:18   #14
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

EDIT

THIS TURN NEEDS TO BE REDONE!

China Ho Hum

USA

Atalantic sunk a uboat or two
Pacific sunk a uboat

Brit recovered from probally lack of CTRL-N, Pap did you take advantage of that to take Calcutta? Shame on you! But the game continues.

USSR:

Regroup and rebuild destroyed grozny onslaught again.

Last edited by conmcb25; January 15, 2003 at 11:32.
Old January 15, 2003, 01:00   #15
Pap1723
Prince

No, Calcutta was heavily defended, but I used some Val's and a Battleship and two Marine groups that took heavy losses in capturing it.

Con, I'm having a horrible time with my computer right now. The hard drive has fried, and I will be able to play, but not tonight, I'm just going to install on my roomate's computer. I'm not gonna be online for very long though. Anyone know why Western Digital hard drives fry all the time? Second one on me, anyway, I'll have to send that in for a replacement, so we'll see on how long that's gonna be.

Pap
Old January 15, 2003, 07:10   #16
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Pap1723
Con, I'm having a horrible time with my computer right now. The hard drive has fried, and I will be able to play, but not tonight, I'm just going to install on my roomate's computer. I'm not gonna be online for very long though. Anyone know why Western Digital hard drives fry all the time? Second one on me, anyway, I'll have to send that in for a replacement, so we'll see on how long that's gonna be.
Pap
Crap, that sucks man. I have been using the same Hard drive for two or three years now. No problems. Dont know what kind it is, hopefuly you had your files backed up? Good luck man.
Old January 15, 2003, 11:24   #17
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Pap,

Im wondering if something is screwy. Last night the Brit units were all over the place, now I could have forgotten CTRL-N for the brits. But the other weird thing was I had over 2000 gold and I know I didn't have near that much last turn PLUS you took Calcutta and I should have LOST some gold.

Any Idea? I wouldthink if I screwed up the season change it would affect all the civs.

And on the season change I just do that once as the Russians right? And as long as the play continues off that one 2194Days.net file it should be OK right?

Thanks
Old January 15, 2003, 11:26   #18
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I had to do something wrong I just checked and the Americans can not build Shermans yet. That should be possible in April 42 right?

We may have to go back to the Soviet April turn and start again.
Old January 15, 2003, 11:31   #19
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Pap I screwed up Ill have to replay this allied turn. I did do the batch file on my other computer but not on this one. I just tried it again. I need to redo or else everything will be screwed up.
Old January 15, 2003, 13:30   #20
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Basically the same stuff except I captured Addis Abba, no more Paratrooper games for now in the Arabian Pennisula.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip the good guys_may1942.zip (98.9 KB, 1 views)
Old January 15, 2003, 13:51   #21
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Why do people always say 'I think I ctrl-n'ed'? All you have to do is look at the old file to see either way, easy.
Old January 15, 2003, 14:33   #22
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Im at home today and dont have my laptop the file is there, so
Old February 2, 2003, 06:02   #23
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

*BUMP*
Old February 4, 2003, 16:23   #24
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Pap are we going to play this one?
Old February 11, 2003, 07:07   #25
Pap1723
Prince

Status Quo, sorry this took so long Con, things will move along much nicer now, and Version 0.95 will be out very shortly.

Pap
Attached Files:
File Type: zip bad guys may 1942.zip (99.1 KB, 0 views)
Old February 11, 2003, 10:35   #26
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

No worries Ive been kind of jammed up lately too. I may not get to this one for a couple of days.

And I think we already have a crew for the 0.95 test.