Old January 10, 2003, 17:16   #1
joncnunn
Civilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton UniversityC3CDG Team BabylonApolyton Storywriters' GuildCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 09:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
DM Campaign Thread
Might as well get this thread started.

If elected, I intend to ask all Regional Governors not elected to higher office to stay on.

As for the plans for the term, as long as the war is in place, most current policies will stay in place, but should the wars end during this coming turn (which I hope) I intend to make Hospital building a much higher priority to greatly increase the population of our empire, increasing science, tax revenue, and production.

Also, again provided that we become at peace with all our neighbors sometime during the turn chat, production of land based military units would come to a halt until we can build Tanks. As to how many Tanks I would build, it would depend primarly upon when in the term we discover Motorized Transporation and secondarly upon any war plans. If we aren't planning any wars I'd build up to 10, again only from cities that don't have much else to build, but if we are planning a Tank war, many more Tanks would be built.

As for Naval units, should we get a coastal city or two with nothing else to build, I will support building up to 3 Battleships from them.

On the Airforce & Flight, should this be discovered at all during our term, I would propose building a lot of Airports on the contientant and a few on Uber Island, to facilitate movement of armed forces quickly between the main land & Uber Island for defense. In addition, in time of peace should there be nothing else to build in some cities, I'd support building up to 10 Bombers and 5 Fighters. If were are planing a Bomber & Tank war though, some more Bombers might be built.

Last edited by joncnunn; January 10, 2003 at 17:53.
Old January 10, 2003, 17:23   #2
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 11:08
Good, very good. I want to see at least two apolytonian cities in the "Top Five Cities" screen.
Old January 10, 2003, 17:44   #3
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:08
I'm very happy to hear that you decided to run!

Question: what is your opinion of Spiffor's worker integration plan, and will you carry it out as it is or make some changes? (or scrap it altogether and present a wholly different plan)
- Phantom of the Opera
Old January 10, 2003, 18:04   #4
joncnunn
Civilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton UniversityC3CDG Team BabylonApolyton Storywriters' GuildCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Well, there is currently an active court case on that matter.

I would either keep 24 native workers or 48 slaves, but other than that I agree with Spiffor.

As to which cities would get the workers, it looks like if there is a turn chat before the next adminstration Spiffor will complete the pre-Hospital portion of it (except for captured cities and replacement for destroyed cities.)

I am going to reserve 8 workers for Ferrapolis once the Hospital there imedately following the IW is complete.

The other workers would be assigned to cities post-Hospital in groups of 6. (Bringing their population from 12 to 18 in a single turn.)
Old January 10, 2003, 19:40   #5
joncnunn
Emperor

Note: I'm signing off of the internet for the weekend, so don't expect responses to additional questions until Monday.