Old March 11, 2003, 13:10   #271
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 10:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Greetings F-P. One more hoop to jump through. You need to join the civ group at the top of this forum so I can authorize you. Thanks.

And welcome aboard! ..... Beta.
Old March 11, 2003, 23:02   #272
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Fried - P. You are authorized. Come on in.
Old March 16, 2003, 16:11   #273
Alex
Emperor

Local Time: 11:12
Well, if it is not too late, I'd like to join. I never joined any demo games before (mostly due to time restraints), but now I have a little time on my hands and I think I can be pretty active on the game. I know how the demo games work and will do my best to catch up with the most recent developments.
Old March 16, 2003, 23:47   #274
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

I think you've been admitted Alex.
Old April 24, 2003, 21:41   #275
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 00:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I can use my outstanding rep at cfc to our advantage allow me to be your spy to that nation.
Old April 24, 2003, 23:07   #276
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 08:12
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
I can use my outstanding rep at cfc to our advantage allow me to be your spy to that nation.
well, technically that'd be your ticket NOT to be accepted

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old April 24, 2003, 23:23   #277
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Trip
I think you've been admitted Alex.
Alexnm - Yup - Trip is right. You have been authorized. Come on in.
Old May 18, 2003, 12:30   #278
Nuclear Winter
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineSpanish Civers
Prince

Hello, I do have the interest in joining (though probably not wnough online time to be of any diference... but If you folks can allow me in it would be a great pleasure.
And maybe Beta can take his time and answer the PM´s I´ve sent to him...
Have a nice day guys,
Nuclear Winter
Old May 18, 2003, 12:37   #279
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Beta, authorize my countryman!
Old May 18, 2003, 20:14   #280
Beta
lifer
Deity

I have Aro, and I tried to send him a PM but his inbox was full.

So - if you are out there NW dear friend - you are in the game.

And clean up your mail box.
Old May 18, 2003, 20:34   #281
Nuclear Winter
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineSpanish Civers
Prince

Thanks a lot!!!!!
Old July 12, 2003, 18:08   #282
CanuckSoldier
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Prince

Local Time: 07:12
I'd like to get into this...Trip seems to think I may have what it takes :-)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers
Old July 12, 2003, 18:11   #283
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Quote:
Originally posted by CanuckSoldier
I'd like to get into this...Trip seems to think I may have what it takes :-)
I'll show you there's more to Civ 3 than Walls, cities on hills and popping Settlers.
Old July 12, 2003, 18:13   #284
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

New members. Good. F-P and Trip have vouched for you. I am sure beta will authorise you shortly.
Old July 12, 2003, 18:17   #285
CanuckSoldier
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Prince

Don't worry Trip my repertoire extends far beyond that :-)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers
Old July 12, 2003, 21:32   #286
Beta
lifer
Deity

CS - you have been authorized.
Old September 10, 2003, 12:14   #287
astrologix
PtWDG RoleplaySpanish CiversInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Latin LoversC4DG Gathering StormPSPB Team EspañolC4BtSDG ImperioC4WDG Spamyard Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:12
Hi !

My ISDG Team, The Grenouille, has been eliminated.

I would like to join the Apolyton team only as an observer ... .

Of course I have some private informations from my former team I could share with you, but I'll be awaiting the time you will give me the autorization to participate actively.

So, no danger for you, guys !

Would you like let me be in ?
Old September 10, 2003, 12:16   #288
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 14:12
I think you'll be more than welcome

Last edited by OPD; September 10, 2003 at 14:36.
Old September 10, 2003, 13:35   #289
Beta
lifer
Deity

astrologix - I will need to review the original team guidelines to see if this is OK. Please stand by. Thanks for your patience.
Old September 10, 2003, 16:27   #290
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

I can vouch for astrologix, he is a very capable and honest player and would make an excellent addition to our team

unfortunately Beta is right and we need to check some things out first to see if possible and how soon.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old September 10, 2003, 17:11   #291
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

If you need someone to vouch for Astrologix, I gladly will.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old September 11, 2003, 05:15   #292
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 02:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Since some morons got antsy at the UN about CDG members joining other teams when they were eliminated, we may need to check with them first.

But I look forward to having you with us astro. How are ya?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 11, 2003, 18:55   #293
Niessuh
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsSpanish CiversC4DG VoxCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Spamyard TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

Astro! MZ! I also would like to join! Could I? Could I?
Old September 11, 2003, 22:39   #294
Beta
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Niessuh
Astro! MZ! I also would like to join! Could I? Could I?
Niessuh - see my PM. Should be no problem.
Old September 12, 2003, 00:04   #295
Master Zen
Deity

I can definitely vouch for Niessuh

After all, he's head of Team Latin Lover and a damn fine civ player too

Old September 12, 2003, 03:47   #296
Niessuh
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsSpanish CiversC4DG VoxCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Spamyard TeamApolytoners Hall of FamePtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Deity

Thank you! The p.m. has been answered
Old September 18, 2003, 23:14   #297
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 09:12
Talked a little with BFM today while he watched the C3 turnchat - looks like I'll be joining in as well
Old September 19, 2003, 04:04   #298
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Cool. If you want a faster response to get you in the forum, just PM Beta.
Old September 22, 2003, 04:51   #299
astrologix
PtWDG RoleplaySpanish CiversInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Latin LoversC4DG Gathering StormPSPB Team EspañolC4BtSDG ImperioC4WDG Spamyard Team
Deity

Hi, Beta, have you forgotten my 'application' ?

Please, read this :

"
Hiya Crousto,

I was sorry to hear of your demise in the ISDG. I would like to thank Grenouille for their participation and it was good getting to know you guys to the extent that I did. You fought your war valiantly, and you have earned my respect in that you didn't try to quit where others did. I hope that some of your citizens, including yourself, would consider joining another team to continue to enjoy the Dgame from a different perspective...

Regards,

mongoose201
"

Old September 22, 2003, 05:09   #300
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

astrologix, you are not forgotten. We would be honoured to have you join us. However, other teams have concerns about people moving from team to team. We are trying to find a solution.

Your patience is appreciated.