Old January 19, 2003, 05:19   #31
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 00:33
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Archaic
There you go Sheepsta. You got ranked 9th for the nations most supporting a free market. I got ranked 10th. If you know anything about my rep in the SMAC Demo Game, then you know that's something special. There, you've got your absolution, so get lost.
mmm get lost, why? You commit an act of terrorism upon my people. I have every right to be mad. I too give credit to Giovanni, for we have taken this too far, but I know that it isn;t 100% my fault, and I still await my apology. Until then my blockade will continue.
Old January 19, 2003, 05:28   #32
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Word of the rercent terrorist attack on Alecrast has just gotton to the Lord protector. All naval vessels if allowed will be able to take survivors back to Sheepstan hospitals for treatment. We withdraw the need for reperations and consider this war finnished, if the Alecratsians do. Futhermore we offer all our available resources to fight the perpertrators of this attack.
Old January 19, 2003, 06:51   #33
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 15:33
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Kingdom of Wine applaudes the new efforts of Sheepsta in ending this war.

Now, the Kingdom would like to invite both Sheepsta and Alecrast to take their issue to the court, so to prevent any such a crisis to repeat itself.

Saluti
King Giovanni of Wine
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old January 19, 2003, 06:55   #34
Sheep
King

The Holy Empire of Sheepsta does not recognise the court, never signing anything to do so, however we will sign a non-aggression treaty with the Alecrestians and call upon Wine to hold the talks being neutralistic gorund.
Old January 19, 2003, 06:55   #35
Sheep
King

The Holy Empire of Sheepsta does not recognise the court, never signing anything to do so, however we will sign a non-aggression treaty with the Alecrestians and call upon Wine to hold the talks being neutralistic gorund.
Old January 19, 2003, 07:12   #36
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 17:33
OOC (only BACers will get this one):

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
Ha, okay so I can;t invade you or hurt you, but you are me, I call that fair, not. Call me when you are willing to be realistic.
Hmm... and the next thing we'll know, you'll be saying our writing skills are low or something?
Old January 19, 2003, 07:29   #37
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 15:33
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
The Kingdom of Wine accepts this position, if both of you want us to mediate the talkings.
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old January 19, 2003, 19:49   #38
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia

Hmm... and the next thing we'll know, you'll be saying our writing skills are low or something?
Old January 19, 2003, 19:56   #39
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 17:33
I had to crack the joke... this Sheep person bears a very scary resemblance to our old friend...
Old January 20, 2003, 10:33   #40
Sheep
King

who is your old friend? I only started playing NS a few days ago, and I was trying to be a madman dictator, give us guys a break.
Old January 21, 2003, 08:18   #41
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 01:33
Quote:

Quote:
who is your old friend? I only started playing NS a few days ago, and I was trying to be a madman dictator, give us guys a break.
Refer to the Beyond Alpha Centauri threads on the AC-Fiction forum, and look for issues involving a certain writer.