Old February 1, 2003, 15:32   #31
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:02
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Peacekeeping Operations & Foreign Affairs Orders
Easily founded by searching through the other orders or by checking some polls, but I'll gather them here for ease.

DPO

-Rehome ShSw police infantry to Ankh-Morpork.
-Rehome ShSw police infantry to Metropolis.
-Rehome ShSw police infantry to the new base on the peninsula N of Centralis as soon as established.
-Let the ShSw police infantry follow the new ShSw colony pod to wherever it goes and rehome to the new base.
-Let the new Pandemonian police infantry follow the new TeDo CP to wherever it goes and rehome to the new base.
-Move the two Concordian AAA Missile infantries to Terminal Dogma.
-If it's UN Research Complex we give to the UoP, station a defensive unit in that base.
-Turn over control of the trance scout defensive at Sheathed Sword to the Director of Exploration & Intelligence.

DFA

-Give a newly-founded base in the west to Zakharov, but default to UNRC if the Uni is being overrun.
-We should strive for a Treaty of Friendship with the Believers.
-Trade Avanced Subatomic Theory to the University of Planet in exchange for a PAct, but after Yang no longer threatens to take it by probe.

Last edited by Maniac; February 1, 2003 at 16:47.
Old February 1, 2003, 16:12   #32
AdamTG02
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Delian LeagueC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Prince

Local Time: 11:02
outgoing Director of Foreign Affairs orders:
Thanks for being on the ball, Maniac. As outgoing Director of Foreign Affairs, I approve your orders, as they were what I was about to post anyway.

In any case, to be explicit:

1) Approach Sister Miriam and request a Treaty of Friendship.

2) As soon as Internal Affairs is able to plant a base on or near the small island to our west, gift that base to Zakharov. If Zakharov appears to be about to be overrun before this can be accomplishes (which seems likely), give UN Research Complex to Zakharov temporarily.

3) As soon as the University has no remaining free bases on the central continent next to the Hive, request a Pact with him, and accept his expected condition of our data on Advanced Subatomic Theory.
Old February 1, 2003, 16:53   #33
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:02
Orders for Exploration & Intelligence
I'd like to point out first I have made a little update to my worker placement orders now it's clear we'll stay planned. I asked to check regularly whether Pandemonium doesn't need any more doctors, as that base is popbooming.

Anyway, if I have seen it correct, the DIE has about ten units under control.

Sheathed Swordian trance scout defensive
Go explore the unknown area NW of Ankh-Morpork. Then follow the river course to (15.43). Follow the west coast of that fungus lake. When you've reached the north of that presumed lake, just go north.

Alien Artifact on (24.116)
Go to New Tassagrad.

TBIBTU trance scout infantry on (22.116)
Go to (19.117). Follow the coast south from there on.

Zanarkand Gate scout patrol on (24.116)
Go one tile S to (24.118). Follow the coast in the unexplored area from there on.

Trance transport with two probe teams on (31.55)
Move N-NE to (32.52).
Steal the map from the Hive. Hopefully the first probe will succeed and survive. Otherwise try again with the second probe.
If no probe is left in the probe, move the transport to Metropolis.
If a probe lis left, go explore the east coast of Pholus Ridge continent. If you encounter a coastal Unity Pod, pop it with the probe team after which that probe moves back into the transport.

TBIBTU Skimship Probe Team on (25.47)
Infiltrate the Believers at Valley of the Faithful.
She's the only one who haven't yet infiltrated right?

TBIBTU trance laser skimship on (42.14)
First sentry (press "L") until the unit has repaired back to 20% damage. If time left, explore the area. Only pop pods when full movement left.

Antioch trance lase skimship on (85.106)
Explore the black area off the eastern coast of our continent. This should bring that ship closer to our own territory. We might need it for naval support during a seaborne invasion of Hivelands. Only pop pods with full movement left.