Old January 26, 2003, 01:49   #31
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 11:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Speer, stop threadjacking my thread! This is the second time I've asked: you have yet to freakin' answer the question - "I left a fork in the sink" is the worst thing you ever did?

Stop whining and take it somewhere else.
Old January 26, 2003, 01:51   #32
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 10:08
When I didn't get excellent grades in school freshman year.

When whistler called my house was pretty bad also.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old January 26, 2003, 01:53   #33
Al B. Sure!
Emperor

JohnT:

What's the point of this thread? let's talk about the drug-induced or malicious induced things that we did to harm, spite, or annoy those who gave us life and food and shelter and in the case of almost everyone here a happy, love-filled home... great thread idea...
Old January 26, 2003, 02:09   #34
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

... to which you posted your usual whine stories in yet another pitiful effort to get people to notice you... Then you ***** and moan about the fact that people are calling you for threadjacking, so you decide to piss and moan about the thread itself.

You know, the above pattern is so freakin' engraved on these servers, I'm beginning to wonder if you're a bot.
Old January 26, 2003, 02:30   #35
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 09:08
...I was brought home by the cops for possession (while I was given a warning, this is Canada afterall) and underage drinking after a grad party.
Old January 26, 2003, 02:53   #36
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 09:08
I passed out in a snow bank after meeting my first case of beer. Mom has never let me forget that. Of course it was 20 below when I hit that snow bank.

I remember getting up and stumbling the last 5 feet to the back door, and from there to bed. She claims they rescued me. Someone has the facts mixed up.
Old January 26, 2003, 02:55   #37
David Floyd
Emperor

Local Time: 15:08
Honestly, probably throwing a party when my mom was out of town. Lot's of drinking went on that night, and the house sorta proved it the next morning
Old January 26, 2003, 02:58   #38
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

When my mom told me we were going to move, and I got into a heated debate with her on why we shouldn't. And then I got way too smart mouthed, like a hot shot lawyer, and it was the first and only time she ever hit me...an open handed slap right across the face. And then she cried. We joke about it now...haha...

Other than that, i've always had a great relationship with my parents.

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old January 26, 2003, 03:03   #39
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by Albert Speer
So I'm cool but I'm ticked off that people never experienced what I experienced growing up... they lived in thier mansions with the big green yards and their loving fathers and mothers in that ungrateful leftist land known as suburbia.
I feel your pain
Old January 26, 2003, 03:16   #40
devilmunchkin
Warlord

1) when they found my Marilyn Manson stash
2) when i went to FL for spring break my first year in college
3) got a bf online
4) stayed afterschool one time in high school without telling them
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old January 26, 2003, 03:54   #41
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

People, don't believe Albert Speer, the great likelihood is that he is lying and trolling for attention. If it is not this, its complaining about his neighberhood(even though before he went into this phase he complained about people coming into his part of town from less nice parts of the city compared to his middle class part. now all of a sudden he claims to be from the ghetto.) Those of us veteran Apolytoners will remember how Speer made up his lie about going to be sent to Lebanon(where his father is supposedly from) because he lost his jacket. Speer is still here. Not only that, he never explained why he wasn't sent to Lebanon. In the times after he posted that whenever people asked him about it he never was able to produce an answer and instead left the thread. I don't know if Speer has finally gotten smart enough to make up a story, but the good chance is Speer is a liar.

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old January 26, 2003, 04:15   #42
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 17:08
I remember the Lebanon jacket episode.
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old January 26, 2003, 04:19   #43
Frozzy
PtWDG2 SunshineNationStatesCall To Power SuperLeague
Emperor

Local Time: 03:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I put wax crayons and little matchbox cars down our expensive new VCR when I was 3. I thought it was a toy garage.
Old January 26, 2003, 06:00   #44
Rogan Josh
Prince

Local Time: 16:08
I think the only time my parents got annoyed with me was one time (when I was about 13) when they were trying to persuade me to stop studying so much and go out and have fun, and make some friends.

I told them that I didn't want to end up stuck in this shitty little town my whole life. I told them I didn't want to be failures like them. My father actually punched me me in the face, but that's OK - I deserved it.
Old January 26, 2003, 06:35   #45
MRT144
inmate
DiploGames
King

Local Time: 08:08
i filled my house with enitre house with a thick white smoke after trying to extract DXM from cough syrup...my dad asked me what i hell i was doing and i explained that it was for chemistry. god bless the old days of selling DXM, and blaming things on science.
Old January 26, 2003, 11:36   #46
Al B. Sure!
Emperor

BD:

I did lie on apolyton one time... i had said something before about me being rich... that was an outright lie. When I talked about bad people coming to my neighbourhood that was in reference to Mayor Street's Safe Streets program which put a cop on every corner in north philly to get rid of dealers but now the dealers moved down into my neighbourhood in large numbers.

As for the jacket thing... My mother was going to send me to lebanon but for some odd reason she decided not to. I can't explain that crazy irrational woman.

Later though she did get me a plane ticket (with money that she took from me ) and i had a fight with her at JFK international and the cops came and ordered her to take me back to philly.

I think the thing is that you people don't want to believe me because it means you can't just dismiss me as an *******. it's like Hitler... it's easy to just say Hitler was an evil man... looking at his abusive childhood, the fact that his father wasn't around, his father himself was the bastard child of a jew who took advantage of adolf's grandmother, his homelessness, etc. begins to cause one to question Hitler's one-sided evilness... same thing with my life. Feeling sorry for me don't mesh well with seeing me as an *******.

thanks
Old January 26, 2003, 13:19   #47
Bosh
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 00:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I was a relatively good kid except for the fact that I would NEVER say sorry for something that I didn't think was my fault and my mom was enough of a Lutheran (has been unitarianized recently ) to not punish me very much if I "said sorry and meant it." We were both so insanely stubborn that we could have stand-offs that lasted for hours before one of us cracked