Old March 26, 2003, 10:05   #361
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 09:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
*GT sacks his secretary*

You sacked your secretary?

GT, I thought you had more morals than...

...*background whispers*...

oh! you fired your secretary! Now I understand!

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 26, 2003, 10:08   #362
Cedayon
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 10:13
one little secretary with a skilled tongue gets sacked, and the rec commons goes crazy...
Old March 26, 2003, 10:08   #363
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by War of Art
Don't worry - as a CCCP secret agent she gets plenty of "internal parties"
-Jam

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 26, 2003, 10:11   #364
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:13
Sorry, FlameFlash, we're not currently recruiting. Have a Xenobrew instead.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 26, 2003, 10:19   #365
FlameFlash
Emperor

Thanks... I think...

I'm one of the EDP survivors anyway, still too loyal to that party.

Old March 26, 2003, 11:05   #366
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

yeah to women that can do things with their tongue.....and now back to bunnytalk
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old March 26, 2003, 11:07   #367
FlameFlash
Emperor

bunnytalk?

Is that what we're calling the s now?

Old March 26, 2003, 11:12   #368
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:13
Oh I thought they were non-fire breathing gumselthingers or so.
Old March 26, 2003, 11:24   #369
FlameFlash
Emperor

huh?

Old March 26, 2003, 11:29   #370
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

they are but i find bunnies much more fun to talk about....the only good thing we brought along from old earth to planet is (besides japanse schoolgirls) playboy bunnies
Old March 26, 2003, 11:50   #371
FlameFlash
Emperor

ah!

Old March 26, 2003, 15:08   #372
Cedayon
King

Old March 26, 2003, 21:57   #373
FlameFlash
Emperor

More like just:

Old March 26, 2003, 22:16   #374
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 03:13
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I guess I should have put my name in for a post. Elections look quite sparse. Never mind, if I don't learn, I'll never, um....

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 27, 2003, 05:19   #375
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 01:13
I didn't know Monica had great-grandchildren.
Old March 27, 2003, 05:57   #376
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. President
I didn't know Monica had great-grandchildren.

-Jam
Old March 27, 2003, 05:59   #377
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 01:13
You remember her? She was from California, had dark hair, big fan of cigars? Although I think any of her descendents alive in this Mission Year would be further down the family tree than great-grandchildren. What game year is it, anyway?
Old March 27, 2003, 06:04   #378
Jamski
Deity

Oh Monica Lewinsky. :slapheadsmilie:

I was thinking about Monica from Friends. (Although the young secretary in question is much nicer even than Courtney Cox - and about 10 years younger )

-Jam
Old March 27, 2003, 06:14   #379
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Quote:
Oh I thought they were non-fire breathing gumselthingers or so.
Gumtelfittrickber IIRC.
GTLFTTRCBR

Quote:
Oh Monica Lewinsky. :slapheadsmilie:
You mean :idiot: =
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old March 27, 2003, 06:16   #380
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 02:13
The current game year in MY 2282, although the longevity vaccine means that people live far longer now - after all, how do you think we're all still alive?
Old March 27, 2003, 06:33   #381
Jamski
Deity

Thanks Lem. that's what I am.

-Jam
Old March 28, 2003, 05:58   #382
Jamski
Deity

On the subject of smilies, how do I insert the bouncing green one into my posts? I have it here, but only as an attachment.

-Jam
Attached Images:

Old March 28, 2003, 06:10   #383
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

:bounce:
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old March 28, 2003, 06:11   #384
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

:bounce : (without the spaces, of course)
Old March 28, 2003, 06:35   #385
Jamski
Deity

Thanks x 2

Trial

Nice

-Jam
Old March 28, 2003, 06:48   #386
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Call in the troops! They've invaded again
Old March 28, 2003, 06:54   #387
Jamski
Deity

That's strange, I only released 1 .

*Listens to whispers*

WTF? They can breed? But there was only one...

HELP ME!
A
AAAAaaagh...

-Jam
Old March 28, 2003, 08:30   #388
DeathByTheSword
King

oh crap not AGAIN!.....call in the special troops....i would call my bunnies but well the bouncy thingies and my bunnies like eachother....and i dont want a cross between a and a bunny....:horror: ....so cant we use lemmies undead army?
Old March 28, 2003, 08:41   #389
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Perhaps... but where *IS* Lemmy?
Old March 28, 2003, 08:42   #390
Cedayon
King

*sends in the reverse engineered units to chase off the Gumtelfittrickbers*