Prince

Local Time: 09:25
Local Date: November 1, 2010
United Nations and United States...
Ok here we go...

Bush to the UN..."IRAQ must disarm! It is a threat to world peace"

UN to Bush..."We need to give him more time."

Bush..."How much time does he need?!?!"

UN..."The inspectors need more time. We need proof of his weapons of mass destruction program."

While UN and Bush are talking...on the news throughout the world and United States...an interuption breaks in on all channels...

"New York has just been struck by an ICBM! This missile is reported being launched by IRAQ. Oh my, we just got another report in that two more cities were hit!"

So we see how this works? In WW2 Japan wanted more time right? Did they delay their attack on Pearl Harbor? No. Did we know about it? Nope. Well we will NOT know about IRAQs weapons of mass destruction until they use them! Then it will be too late and we will have a WW3 and the end of mankind as we know it.

Thank god for Bush! If he would listen to the UN and others, this world would soon come to an end. Not too hard to realize, really not too hard to realize at all. Wake up allies! Use your brains for a change, UN are you reading this? Need me to explain a little more or read it outloud? Even a 5 year old kid can see this situation so why can't America's allies and the UN?!?!? Hey, allies...who saved you all from Germany in WW2??? US and British right? Well return the freaking favor and support our actions! Wake up because we are trying to save the world again. Can they see we are trying to save them once again? For the worlds sake just wake up!
Old January 30, 2003, 17:00   #2
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 11:25
Quote:
Even a 5 year old kid can see this situation so why can't America's allies and the UN?!?!?
A five year old kid might see it like that, yeah.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old January 30, 2003, 17:02   #3
Japher
Emperor

Local Time: 15:25
Preach on PrinceBimz
Old January 30, 2003, 17:06   #4
BeBro
Emperor

Local Time: 17:25
Quote:
While UN and Bush are talking...on the news throughout the world and United States...an interuption breaks in on all channels...

"New York has just been struck by an ICBM! This missile is reported being launched by IRAQ. Oh my, we just got another report in that two more cities were hit!"
Nah, I donīt think Bush will talk long enough to the UN, Iraq canīt develop ICBMs in that time...
Old January 30, 2003, 17:14   #5
Zero-Tau
Chieftain

Local Time: 16:25
1. Your post is way too insulting to warrant any serious discussion.
2. There are other threads on the subject already.

I agree with Japher. Preach on.
Old January 30, 2003, 17:19   #6
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Re: United Nations and United States...
Quote:
Originally posted by PrinceBimz
Ok here we go...

Bush to the UN..."IRAQ must disarm! It is a threat to world peace"

UN to Bush..."We need to give him more time."

Bush..."How much time does he need?!?!"

UN..."The inspectors need more time. We need proof of his weapons of mass destruction program."

So we see how this works? In WW2 Japan wanted more time right? Did they delay their attack on Pearl Harbor? No. Did we know about it? Nope. Well we will NOT know about IRAQs weapons of mass destruction until they use them! Then it will be too late and we will have a WW3 and the end of mankind as we know it.

Thank god for Bush! If he would listen to the UN and others, this world would soon come to an end. Not too hard to realize, really not too hard to realize at all. Wake up allies! Use your brains for a change, UN are you reading this? Need me to explain a little more or read it outloud? Even a 5 year old kid can see this situation so why can't America's allies and the UN?!?!? Hey, allies...who saved you all from Germany in WW2??? US and British right? Well return the freaking favor and support our actions! Wake up because we are trying to save the world again. Can they see we are trying to save them once again? For the worlds sake just wake up!
You seriously think Saddam would use an ICBM, let alone have the means of delivery over that range. What would he accomplish? Complete annihilation of Iraq? Doesn't sound very sensible to me.
Old January 30, 2003, 17:25   #7
Gangerolf
Prince

well what did the japs accomplish with pearl harbour?
Old January 30, 2003, 17:28   #8
Sandman
King

Quote:
Doesn't sound very sensible to me.
You forget, we're dealing with a madman here. He secretly wants to die along with everyone else in Iraq.
Old January 30, 2003, 17:33   #9
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

My guess is PrinceBimz is a smart DL who insults Americans through the backdoor, by depicting them as smart as 5 year olds
Old January 31, 2003, 01:24   #10
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 23:25
Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
My guess is PrinceBimz is a smart DL who insults Americans through the backdoor, by depicting them as smart as 5 year olds
Does that make him a 5-year old?
Old January 31, 2003, 01:30   #11
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 10:25
He's a Warlord.

That's an awful lot of work for a DL

Or just someone with too much time on his hands.
Old January 31, 2003, 01:35   #12
loinburger
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

I agree. France must be stopped.
Old January 31, 2003, 01:57   #13
Jaakko
King

I saw Saddam the other night, he told me there was an ICBM sale at the Baghdad IKEA. He got a six pack of the DICKLING series for only €200, isn't that a bargain.
I hear they are a ***** to assemble though.
Old January 31, 2003, 02:00   #14
Urban Ranger
Deity

Yeah, those IKEA items.
Old January 31, 2003, 02:13   #15
Willem
Emperor

Local Time: 08:25
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandman
He secretly wants to die along with everyone else in Iraq.
Oh, you had a pleasant little chat with him did you? He told you all his deep dark secrets? Give me a break!
Old January 31, 2003, 02:28   #16
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaakko
I saw Saddam the other night, he told me there was an ICBM sale at the Baghdad IKEA. He got a six pack of the DICKLING series for only €200, isn't that a bargain.
I hear they are a ***** to assemble though.

about Saddam using an ICBM? I think not... He is not a moron. He is a very calculating, Machevellian leader... brutal, but clever.
Old January 31, 2003, 02:29   #17
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 15:25
This is stupid, but I'll bite....

Saddam using an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile against the US? HIGHLY unlikely or else he would have done so already. If you haven't already seen, hes not out to destroy the US:

HE WANTS THE SURVIVAL OF HIS REGIEME

I have another situation for you, written in just your style....:

UN: The inspectors need more time.
Bush: But Iraq will launch a missile on New York at ANY MOMENT!
UN: Give us proof.
Bush: But we can't expose our sources....
UN: Then we'll have to try to get it ourselves.

Suddenly, all the channels on the television are interrupted....

"We are recieving unconfirmed reports that Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington DC have been hit with ICBMs registered to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan." Says Amenpoor (or whatever her name is) as she was interviewing the Salt Lake City boy left in a Shopko convinence store.

"....We are also recieving reports of increased activity in Pyongyang and along the Demarcation Line. We go to Ko-She-Shong in Seoul, South Korea."

"Thank you Amenpoor. We are recieving reports that North Korean Leader Kim-Jong Il is announcing that the 'People of the Choson Korea have eliminated American infrastructure and will now unite Choson.'. We......" Suddenly, the screen disappears in a large display of white and black. What has happend? Have the North Koreans invaded Seoul?

"It appears we are having technical difficulty reaching Ko-She-Shong in Seoul. We are switching to Ko-Le-Shong-Mong in Chonju." Said Amenpoor.

"Thank you Amenpoor. We are recieving a report from Li-So-Mong-Jong-Socho, a South Korean official, that Seoul has been nuked. Yes, you heard right. NUKED. SEOUL HAS BEEN NUKED HAHAHAHA! HEED OUR GLORIOUS KIM-JONG IL!!! KIIIIIMMMM-JOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG IIIIILLLLLLL!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!" Ko-She-Shong yells into the microphone, suddenly attacking the camera crew. The camera view is terminated.

"Hmm.....It appears as if Russia and China have launched a surprise attack against France, Canada, and America. Paris is already under the control of Russia and its expected to be partitioned into a Russian France and a Chinese 'Vichy France'. Oh my....were recieving reportsthat the Russians have recaptured all of Alaska, and..Oh my god, the Australians have captured Hawaii! Millions of Chinese troops are pouring over the west coast, and....Oh my GOD!!!!!" Suddenly, a Chinese soldier shoots the TV camera. Within a matter of 5 minutes, all of Alaska.....Gone. Hawaii belongs to Australia now....The Chinese have captured everything west of Salt Lake City and they continue to pour forward.....Can it get any worse?! Stay tuned for the next episode of.....

--------

That was fun But boring at the same time
Old January 31, 2003, 02:29   #18
Kramerman
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Willem

Oh, you had a pleasant little chat with him did you? He told you all his deep dark secrets? Give me a break!
i think sandman was being sarcastic, tho i might be wrong...
Old January 31, 2003, 02:37   #19
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:25
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Tass.

But surely Australia could have overrun Indonesia while we were at it?
Old January 31, 2003, 03:12   #20
Jaakko
King

And in case PrinceBimz hasn't gathered it yet, there is no bleeping chance in the entire world that Saddam could get his hands on ICBMs.
Old January 31, 2003, 03:32   #21
Jon Miller
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II MultiplayerRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliC4DG Vox
OTF Moderator

I thought all those anti US's current actions claimed that missle defense, and thus ICBMs, are meaningless

you can't have it both ways

Jon Miller
Old January 31, 2003, 06:44   #22
Urban Ranger
Deity

Jon, Jon, Jon, if the Missile Shield is worthless (not meaningless), ICBMs won't be.

You are a postgrad student in physics, this should be simple for you.
Old January 31, 2003, 07:10   #23
Harovan
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4DG Gathering Storm
Civ4: Colonization Content Editor

Quote:
Originally posted by obiwan18
That's an awful lot of work for a DL
Nah, not a DL. My theory is, that PrinceBimz is Saddam Hussein, trying to make his point by ridiculing the US foreign policy. Stop this evil bastid now!
Old January 31, 2003, 11:10   #24
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Willem

He was being sarcastic. At least that's how I read it.

Edit - which means I agree with Kramerman.
Old February 6, 2003, 13:51   #25
PrinceBimz
Prince

Why can't Saddam use an ICBM against USA? Because we are stopping him. Someone has to and thankfully the USA is because alot of the other countries have no interest. They have no interest in preventing nuclear war or else they would join in to force IRAQ to disarm. The question is if Saddam had ICBMs there would be a nuclear war period. He don't care about his life, he don't care about world peace, he don't care about mankind and most of all he don't care about his own country and the people who live in it. This is the reasons why he is giving those UN inspectors such a hard time and hiding all of the evidence. He is an extreme lier and man of evil. It certainly is ashame that only two countries and a few others can see what is about to happen to our beloved world. "Give those inspectors more time" "They need more time". HOW MUCH TIME DO THEY NEED??? Just enough time to get his weapons of mass destruction in order and cause massive death? As BUSH said after 9/11 - "IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE TO WHOM WAS ACTUALLY INVOLVED IN THE ATTACKS AND THE COUNTRIES THAT HARBOR TERRORISTS"

This is all part of the war on terrorism as well. IRAQ has and does harbor terrorist. Maybe they were not directly involved in 9/11, but that is insignificant because they still harbor terrorists. Even if there were not any weapons of mass destruction (which we all know there is), we still need to attack IRAQ. So the attack in 9/11 was an act of war and the United States of America is responding. This is our response, get out of the way cooperate or face military action. You fired first, we will finish it. Our country and all of the families that suffered from 9/11 will now be avenged.
Old February 6, 2003, 14:08   #26
KrazyHorse
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrian

A five year old kid might see it like that, yeah.

-Arrian
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old February 6, 2003, 14:12   #27
KrazyHorse
Deity

Keep on talking, Princie-pie. You brighten my day with your ravings.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old February 6, 2003, 23:36   #28
PrinceBimz
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaakko
And in case PrinceBimz hasn't gathered it yet, there is no bleeping chance in the entire world that Saddam could get his hands on ICBMs.
Oh yeah, just what they all said before 9/11 too. There is NO WAY a terrorist can do that to USA. Be careful with this "no way" of thinking man. Where there is a will there is a way.