Old February 4, 2003, 09:33   #211
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 17:25
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
I say only some people sent me the support by emails, and PMs. But they did not want to participate in this disscusion. Why???? Because of your inquisitorial attitude towards racists.
hi ,

thats BS and you know it , we dont like rasist here on this site , so go and play somewhere else , .....

read the sig from Markos , .......

and you are right , most people here have "inquestorial" attitudes towards rasicsts , .....

bye
Old February 4, 2003, 09:50   #212
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Local Time: 16:25
and likes to treat Palestinians as animals
Old February 4, 2003, 10:02   #213
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 10:25
Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
I say only some people sent me the support by emails, and PMs. But they did not want to participate in this disscusion. Why???? Because of your inquisitorial attitude towards racists.
I can see why other racists wouldn't want to post and openly declare just how ignorant, moronic, and hateful they are.

And you won/proved nothing except to show the people on this site how small minded you are.

If you don't like the anti racism policy of this site, why bother posting here then. Go find some white supremest site where you can talk to your fellow hateful and ignorant friends.
Old February 4, 2003, 10:05   #214
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 15:25
Luk....you are inferior because you have no freckles. Be grateful that the Freckled Ones have not taken your computer access away for being of such lesser stature That you are still sitting AT a computer is a testament to freckled benevolence.

-=Vel=-
(and maybe if I type insulting, racist comments , but pepper them with smileys , no one will really notice)
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 4, 2003, 11:00   #215
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

I did not start this thread. You let to create such a topic.
Old February 4, 2003, 11:02   #216
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

You forgot your smiley that time....I'd say that you're slipping, but as we all know, a superior race cannot make mistakes....that would be contradictory....

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 4, 2003, 11:07   #217
Arrian
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Deity

Local Time: 11:25
You did take it (read: lower it) to an entirely different level, though.

One would think, given what occurred in your country not so long ago, that you might have been educated about the dangers of believing oneself superior based upon "race." How quickly we forget...

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Old February 4, 2003, 12:10   #218
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

But no me, but you cenzored my views. I think the scale of my arguments was too big. AMEN! It is last post in this thread.
Old February 4, 2003, 12:20   #219
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
But no me, but you cenzored my views. I think the scale of my arguments was too big. AMEN! It is last post in this thread.
Nahh... just the opposite. Too small Your ignorant and small minded racist views show you for what you are.

And as far as censorship... go ahead and cry like a baby. As part of becoming a member of this site, you agreed to follow the rules. This is a privately owned site and it is within the owners rights to set those rules.

There is a rule specifically against posting racist crap. Because people with your kinds of view aren't welcome here. So take the hint and go find some racist site where they will welcome your kind with open arms.
Or just post some more of it... because then you won't have a choice
Old February 4, 2003, 13:30   #220
Caligastia
Emperor

Luk-
I can understand your affection for white cultures and achievements, but it really is silly to say that other races have achieved nothing. There are plenty of examples of great achievements that have been accomplished by other races, and to deny them is to deny reality. I think you get a bit carried away with your comments sometimes. Although other races are different, and have not been as expansionist as the white race, it doesn't mean they are completely worthless. Every race has something valuable to contribute to humanity.
Old February 4, 2003, 14:55   #221
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

You are right Caligastia, I've gone too far, but it is because of ignorance, and resistance to knowledge of many people and action called "all forum unite against Luk".

It is really last post
Old February 4, 2003, 15:00   #222
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 18:25
Quote:
I've gone too far, but it is because of ignorance, and resistance to knowledge
well, you sure got that part right.
Old February 4, 2003, 15:07   #223
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Azazel, at least I do not write that I remember colonel Ramon - the murderer of Palestianians. Poor people killed only because they are Palestinians. Your caountry is the most rascistic country in the World, so you do not have right to fight with rascism. As you are responsible for Palestinian genocide.
Old February 4, 2003, 15:36   #224
Velociryx
staff

Freckle Power!
Old February 4, 2003, 15:40   #225
Ming
lifer
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
but it is because of ignorance, and resistance to knowledge of many people and action called "all forum unite against Luk".

It is really last post
Gee... still posting I see...

The only ignorance here is yours. And yes, I'm glad to see that the majority of people here are resistant to your words of hate and racism. Again... they are not only against the rules... they aren't welcome.
Old February 4, 2003, 15:42   #226
Caligastia
Emperor

Can you define "words of racism" for me Ming? Youve never cautioned me before, yet everyone else here accuses me of racism.
Old February 4, 2003, 15:49   #227
Az
Emperor

Quote:
Azazel, at least I do not write that I remember colonel Ramon - the murderer of Palestianians. Poor people killed only because they are Palestinians. Your caountry is the most rascistic country in the World, so you do not have right to fight with rascism. As you are responsible for Palestinian genocide.
Old February 4, 2003, 15:50   #228
Az
Emperor

Quote:
I thought that according to you these are good things. You know, 'get rid' of all the 'lesser ones'.
Old February 4, 2003, 18:16   #229
ranskaldan
Prince

Luk:

You know, throughout your entire "discussion" with me, Azazel was the only person who actually helped you out by countering one of my points at the beginning... and in return, you insulted his country's policies, and if that's not enough, you, of all people, accused his country of racism and genocide. So now obviously you've made another enemy.

Ah... the irony.

Anyway, it seems that you are still grossly convinced of your own fantastic 1000-year-old Third Reich. Whatever. Why don't you go and read up about the relative powers of the Western, Middle Eastern, and East Asian civilizations in, say, 1100, and then come back and tell us about it?

Last edited by ranskaldan; February 4, 2003 at 18:25.
Old February 4, 2003, 18:44   #230
Az
Emperor

erm, ranskal, just for the record, I never supported him, I just wanted to correct a small thing I've noticed.

about Luk:At the first pages he seemed like a good but terribly misguided guy, with all the "The south shall rise again " and "Zeig Heil ", but then he started spewing real hateful crap, his lashing out against Israel is just another example, and a well-known tactic by nazis. It is easy to see books by the Israeli new historians near such classics as the Protocols in nazi ( and in islamic too ) we websites. Of course, they don't really care about what happens in the west bank, (and some bad things do happen!) but this is another way to bash the jews, and generally assert the alledged superiority of 'white people'.

White people, black people, and all in the middle are welcome and cool.
Old February 4, 2003, 19:12   #231
ranskaldan
Prince

Az:

Yeah, well, thanks for the clarification. I merely wanted to point out to him a little glitch in his debating technique.

As for the Sieg Heil thing, I think in the next elections, he should try to form a party that advocates giving the province of Nieder Schlesien and the city of Breslau back to Germany. That'll please his Neo-Nazi friends, the Aryan creators of modern civilization, for sure.
Old February 4, 2003, 19:26   #232
November Adam
Prince

Local Time: 08:25
No one has answered my question regarding genetics of different races. Do humans have various "breeds" as shown in the canine world? Obvously we do not have quite the physical disbursement, but than again i have to wonder.

If we recognize variations in the canine world based on variations, could not the same be said of humans?
Old February 4, 2003, 19:33   #233
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

too much mixing.

We're all mutts.
Old February 4, 2003, 19:35   #234
November Adam
Prince

What about isolated cultures, such as the Inuit, or pygmies? Can anything about them be determined, a "common" thread that only they have, or maybe don't have?
Old February 4, 2003, 19:38   #235
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

that is a possibility. I haven't done much reading on those groups. Perhaps someone else can shed some light.

I have also heard Northern Japanese (from the Nothern island(s)) haven't had very much mixing.
Old February 4, 2003, 19:43   #236
November Adam
Prince

Can people speculate on what a persons actions will be based on race? Could one define race, less on physical appearance, and more on genetic makeup, as appearance would be just one aspect of a persons genetic make-up.

Of course it matters little as one can not judge a person without knowing who they are. I'm just curious from the human part that likes to categorize, and not like to have unknowns.
Old February 4, 2003, 19:49   #237
ranskaldan
Prince

I don't believe there's been a lot of research in this area; and anything that has been done is likely to be controversial.

The truth is, there's a lot of social resistance to any research in the area, because any findings will have enormous, potentially destructive implications on our society.
Old February 4, 2003, 19:55   #238
November Adam
Prince

your probably right... ignorant people would try to use the results as fuel for their bigotry.
Old February 4, 2003, 20:05   #239
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Quote:
Originally posted by panag

hi ,

thats BS and you know it , we dont like rasist here on this site , so go and play somewhere else , .....

read the sig from Markos , .......

and you are right , most people here have "inquestorial" attitudes towards rasicsts , .....

bye
what surprised me the most in this thread was nothing other than Panag leaving out "Have a nice day" on his post.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dissident
too much mixing.

We're all mutts.
Yeah, yeah somewhere down the road, we all have same heritage blah blah.. but serioulsy on a more serious note. Mixed chicks rock! I think its a scientific fact that half/half chicks always turn out good looking....
Old February 4, 2003, 20:34   #240
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Calc, as opposed to ugly purebreeds?

NA-

Seriously, that analogy with dog breeds, and human races could be interesting. One way to test your hypothesis would be to measure the differences between dog breeds on average with other dog breeds, and then to do the different races. The test would probably use mitochondrial DNA.

You still run into problems finding a representative sample, especially for the people.

I'd suspect that we would turn out to be closer, since people are not kept as seperate from each race, as the dogs are from the other breeds.