Old February 4, 2003, 22:29   #241
molly bloom
King

Local Time: 01:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
Azazel, at least I do not write that I remember colonel Ramon - the murderer of Palestianians. Poor people killed only because they are Palestinians. Your caountry is the most rascistic country in the World, so you do not have right to fight with rascism. As you are responsible for Palestinian genocide.
That's pretty rich coming from a Pole who makes Pilsudski look like a communist. Waiting for the return of the Endeks are you?

http://education.guardian.co.uk/high...863020,00.html

http://www.grodnoonline.com/lost_wor...n_2b_test.html

http://newdeal.feri.org/nation/na38146p379.htm :

'Professor Czyczevicz, after reading out to his students the rector's order introducing the ghetto, said: "Gentlemen, all this is official, and I was obliged to read it to you. But unofficially I want to tell you that as a scientist and as a Pole I consider the introduction of the ghetto benches a return to medievalism and a shame to Polish culture." When they began to move the belongings of the Jewish students of his class into the new ghetto, Professor Theodore Miller of the Warsaw Commercial College called out that they should move also the crucifix, "for Christ, too, belongs in the ghetto." For this remark Professor Miller, a younger and less prominent man than Professors Michalovicz, Katarbinsky, and Czyczevicz, was immediately dismissed from, his position without notice and without a pension.'

Now there's a Pole I'd have bought a drink.

I don't know what you're talking about by international law. G.W. Bush, 12/03
Old February 4, 2003, 23:06   #242
chequita guevara
ACDG The Human HiveDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 11:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
[satire]
Why are we Aryans taking this from a member of the slav mongrel race!?! The truth is that Luk is a member of an inferior race, and thinks that only because we share a similar lack of pigmentation that he is somehow equal and part of the great achievements of the Aryans. The slavs accomplished nothing, less than nothing. In our languages, their name means slave. That's all they were good for was being sold as slaves to Arabs.
[/satire]

I need to go wash now.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old February 4, 2003, 23:10   #243
chequita guevara
Emperor

Seriously, Poland only grew large because of the weakness of most of its neighbors and because they inherited a larger country. They repeatedly had their tail kicked by Mongols, Tartars and Turks. In fact, the only reason they were able to beat the Turk at all is because the Turks were so powerful they were arrogent, and didn't bother to fortify their camp or even prepare their defences when they heard that a German and Polish army was coming. If the Turks had taken the simple step of digging trenches and moving their cannon, history would be very different indeed.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Old February 4, 2003, 23:19   #244
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Local Time: 10:26
Quote:
Originally posted by obiwan18
Calc, as opposed to ugly purebreeds?
Pure breeds are hot. I dig good lookin irish, japanese and indian girls. Actually Im such a big womanizer, I probably will hit on anything that has a womanly porportions...

Come to think of it, one of my friend hit on a maniquin. He was bored in the mall.
Old February 4, 2003, 23:26   #245
molly bloom
King

Local Time: 01:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Calc II

Pure breeds are hot. I dig good lookin irish, japanese and indian girls.
I'd love to know the definition of a 'pure bred' Irish or Indian woman. India- invaded by Turks, Afghans, Mongols, Greeks, Persians, Arabs, Chinese, Aryans, and Ireland invaded by the English, Normans, Vikings, French, Spanish and including such notably 'pure Irish' folks as Samantha Mumba and Phil Lynott.

I speak as a person of Irish descent- with a helathy mongrel mix of Viking and Celt ancestry. Skol and slainte to my fellow members of the human race.

I don't know what you're talking about by international law. G.W. Bush, 12/03
Old February 4, 2003, 23:42   #246
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 09:26
human races and dog races cannot be compared.

A St. Bernard is like 10 times as big as a Yorkshire. The only similarity in real life is that chinese bball player and Joe Pesci

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old February 4, 2003, 23:42   #247
chequita guevara
Emperor

Icelanders are considered to be the only "pure" nationality.
Old February 4, 2003, 23:57   #248
November Adam
Prince

Local Time: 08:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
human races and dog races cannot be compared.

A St. Bernard is like 10 times as big as a Yorkshire. The only similarity in real life is that chinese bball player and Joe Pesci
I'm actually thinking maybe sumo wrestlers and that little guy from Austin Powers
Old February 5, 2003, 01:12   #249
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Quote:
Originally posted by molly bloom

I'd love to know the definition of a 'pure bred' Irish or Indian woman. India- invaded by Turks, Afghans, Mongols, Greeks, Persians, Arabs, Chinese, Aryans, and Ireland invaded by the English, Normans, Vikings, French, Spanish and including such notably 'pure Irish' folks as Samantha Mumba and Phil Lynott.

I speak as a person of Irish descent- with a helathy mongrel mix of Viking and Celt ancestry. Skol and slainte to my fellow members of the human race.

Agh! Dont get technical on me! *Calc's head is about to explode*
Besides who the hell is "pure" if ur gonna argue with technicality like that?

Anyway back to my point. mixed chicks are hot. I can name a few but it wont do me know good to prove my point if you dont know them. So just look to Kristin Kreuk for my proof.
Old February 5, 2003, 02:42   #250
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Luk

It is not to be proud of when you are gay, because you are sick. It is stupid to be proud from having AIDS, so it is stupid to being proud from homosexuality.
I am not gay, I am not too fond of certain gay people, but I MUST respond to this!

Being gay is not synonymous with having AIDS. AIDS these days is a result of wreckless behaviour by ANYBODY, whether they are gay, straigh, male, female, etc.

In Africa, millions of people have AIDS, a catastrophe which is tearing apart whole societies. They way you look at this is frustrating, and sad, because it only shows that it is not only intelligence you lack, but also heart.

Anyway, it is well within the rights of gay people to feel proud about themselves, just as it is in my right to be proud of being straight, I do not flaunt it like you do, nor do I look down upon others.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old February 5, 2003, 05:02   #251
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 18:26
Quote:
Pure breeds are hot. I dig good lookin irish, japanese and indian girls
I personally feel no attraction whatsoever to extremely white, or black girls, no matter how hot.
Old February 5, 2003, 06:01   #252
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 17:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
Azazel, at least I do not write that I remember colonel Ramon - the murderer of Palestianians. Poor people killed only because they are Palestinians. Your caountry is the most rascistic country in the World, so you do not have right to fight with rascism. As you are responsible for Palestinian genocide.
learn to get your facts strait before you post your BS , ......

you really must love us "inquestorial" people here at apolyton , ......

or are you just crying for attention , is that why you post your BS , .....

dont bother to answer
Old February 5, 2003, 06:03   #253
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 17:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
I personally feel no attraction whatsoever to extremely white, or black girls, no matter how hot.
hi ,

nah , you should stay with a sabra

have a nice day
Old February 5, 2003, 10:59   #254
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Local Time: 16:26
Heh, I think you are very satisfacted that you attack me, and I think many of you heal sexual complexes by masturbating when reply to my posts Go ahead, do not be ashame, convince you did this in time of this disscusion

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah:>
Old February 5, 2003, 11:14   #255
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 15:26
Heh...I think you have very many complexes and are fearful to respond to my post. You have defeated none of my arguments only because you cannot! (insert several dozen smileys here)

-=Vel=-
Oh yes, and...all your base are belong to us!

PS: Luk...get over yourself. Your racist rantings have proved nothing except that you are too thick headed to be convinced of this by the facts before you. You answer this evidence with misplaced smileys and rants of "White Power." The argument is as hollow now as it was fifty years ago. Perhaps finding a new drum to beat is the answer?
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 5, 2003, 11:17   #256
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

And I dislike Isrealities from definition. They are all opressors and murderers. There are no civilians in Izrael!

This post I would like to dedicate for....

........ memory of thousands young Palestinians killed by Jewish snipers, and soldiers, only because they want to have free country, and only because they are Palestinians.
Old February 5, 2003, 11:17   #257
TheStinger
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
Heh, I think you are very satisfacted that you attack me, and I think many of you heal sexual complexes by masturbating when reply to my posts Go ahead, do not be ashame, convince you did this in time of this disscusion

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah:>
MORON
Old February 5, 2003, 11:19   #258
Luk
PtWDG Roleplay
Prince

Velocryfics, I would like to respond to all posts. But I obey the cenzorship act of Ming. Truth is sometimes scary for us
Old February 5, 2003, 11:22   #259
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 15:26
Ahhhh, but as a vastly superior race, you should know that other avenues of communication are possible.....
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old February 5, 2003, 11:26   #260
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Luk
And I dislike Isrealities from definition. They are all opressors and murderers. There are no civilians in Izrael!
What a racist thing to say... see you in two weeks

Quote:
Velocryfics, I would like to respond to all posts. But I obey the cenzorship act of Ming. Truth is sometimes scary for us
The real truth is... You're toast... SEE YA
Old February 5, 2003, 11:26   #261
Caligastia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by ranskaldan
I don't believe there's been a lot of research in this area; and anything that has been done is likely to be controversial.

The truth is, there's a lot of social resistance to any research in the area, because any findings will have enormous, potentially destructive implications on our society.
So it's better not to know? I think that's a poor attitude. If you can only accept people of other races because you believe they have the same intellectual potential as you, then that is truly racist.
Old February 5, 2003, 11:30   #262
Caligastia
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by chegitz guevara
Icelanders are considered to be the only "pure" nationality.
Even they are thoroughly mixed. The white race is the most mixed of all the races, and that is the reason for the great range of talents within it. Biologically, diversity is strength.
Old February 5, 2003, 11:33   #263
Master Zen
Deity

So much for Luk

So much for this thread I guess...

I still find it hilariously stupid of Luk to call the Israelis murderers etc. while defending the Palestinians. After all, from his previous line of reasoning it is normal for a "master race" to subjugate another, and the Israelis are, well, white.

But then again, one cannot hope to decipher the mind of a racist without actually being one.

Old February 5, 2003, 11:37   #264
Caligastia
Emperor

Luk was in full troll mode at that point I would say.
Old February 5, 2003, 18:22   #265
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
Professor Theodore Miller of the Warsaw Commercial College called out that they should move also the crucifix, "for Christ, too, belongs in the ghetto."
-molly bloom

As would I, prolly for a different reason. Exposing hypocrisy is always praiseworthy.

Quote:
Pure breeds are hot. I dig good lookin irish, japanese and indian girls. Actually Im such a big womanizer, I probably will hit on anything that has a womanly porportions...
Calc, I'd go for Koreans, or a girl with a bit of Welsh in her...very hot.

Cali:

Quote:
So it's better not to know? I think that's a poor attitude. If you can only accept people of other races because you believe they have the same intellectual potential as you, then that is truly racist.
I'd agree that to be afraid of the results because they might prove another race to be equal is racist. Believing they are equal and willingness to test that belief is not. I think this was what you were trying to get at.

Does anyone agree with Ranskaldan, is this something we should not devote time and energy researching?
Old February 5, 2003, 18:59   #266
chequita guevara
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Caligastia
Even they are thoroughly mixed. The white race is the most mixed of all the races, and that is the reason for the great range of talents within it. Biologically, diversity is strength.
As opposed to the great range of talents in every "other" race?
Old February 5, 2003, 19:56   #267
ranskaldan
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Caligastia

Yes, it is better not to know. I can certainly accept people of other races. But can everyone else?

Let's say murder was legalized. I certainly wouldn't go around killing people, and I'm pretty sure mostly everyone here wouldn't either. But can you guarantee that the rest of the world wouldn't kill either? Can you guarantee you won't be killed yourself?

It's the same with racism. Go ahead with research if you want, and go ahead with the controversy. But if you get fired tomorrow because somehow it's proven that Subtype AFG is 0.4% stupider than Subtype BQQ, and your boss is a bigot because he thinks of you not as a person but as a Subtype AFG-93, while some other dumbass who happens to be a BQQ-47 is promoted, then too bad for you and too bad for human society.

Last edited by ranskaldan; February 5, 2003 at 20:02.
Old February 5, 2003, 19:58   #268
ranskaldan
Prince

Quote:
I'd agree that to be afraid of the results because they might prove another race to be equal is racist. Believing they are equal and willingness to test that belief is not. I think this was what you were trying to get at.
I'm afraid I have to dispute you there...

Believing in something without any form of proof is blind faith. There is no research suggesting that the entire Black population is 50% smarter, as smart, or 50% dumber than the entire White population. Hence, believing in any one of these choices would be equally (in)valid in logic.
Old February 5, 2003, 20:10   #269
Ben Kenobi
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Succession GamesCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
Believing in something without any form of proof is blind faith.
Ranskaldan, why else would I say, let's find out! I agree that not knowing is blind faith, and I would prefer to know and have more facts to back up my position.

Quote:
I can certainly accept people of other races. But can everyone else?
I agree, research can always be abused to serve means in which it was not originally intended. The real question should be can any benefit be derived from this research? That I am not sure about.
Old February 5, 2003, 20:16   #270
ranskaldan
Prince

Quote:

Ranskaldan, why else would I say, let's find out! I agree that not knowing is blind faith, and I would prefer to know and have more facts to back up my position.

I agree, research can always be abused to serve means in which it was not originally intended. The real question should be can any benefit be derived from this research? That I am not sure about.
That's the problem.... no benefits for society.

For example, let's say that it's proven tomorrow that on average, Germans are 0.14% smarter than the French. (ok... no offense to anyone, this is just an example...) So what do shops on the Franco-German border do? Fire all their French workers? What about Belgium - tear itself apart with Flemish asserting superiority over the Walloons even though the research didn't even involve either group?

The problem with this statistic is, even if you prove that the average IQ of Germans and that of French have a 0.14% difference, this says close to nothing if you take a random Frenchman and a random German and compare their IQ's. But people will jump to conclusions and favour the German, even though that would be both bigoted and unscientific.

Nah.... this area shouldn't be researched into at all.

As for me personally: since there isn't any credible research in this area, I don't take a side.