Old February 4, 2003, 07:41   #31
VetLegion
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGames
Emperor

Local Time: 17:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
If we qualify for Portugal I say hell with basketball I want a medal in Football

Are you watching Goodyear league? If it lasts any longer it will become open warfare
Old February 4, 2003, 09:00   #32
LaRusso
King

Quote:
Originally posted by VetLegion
If we qualify for Portugal I say hell with basketball I want a medal in Football

Are you watching Goodyear league? If it lasts any longer it will become open warfare
i never watch any games by stupid red star hehe. although i reckon they are kicking some ass there, aren't they?
re fans: they should all have their human rights suspended. i say round them up and put them all on goli otok so that they can finally battle it out between themselves
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old February 4, 2003, 10:07   #33
badman
Warlord

Oh come on, you just won because our best two players ( Stefan Kretzschmar and Volker Zerbe ) were injured! ;P

But gratz anyway.
Old February 4, 2003, 16:57   #34
Datajack Franit
NationStates
King

Local Time: 16:35
Is Kretzschmar the guy who left his wife and kids to **** with Franzi van Almsick?
I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom
Old February 4, 2003, 17:02   #35
VetLegion
Emperor

Quote:
i never watch any games by stupid red star hehe. although i reckon they are kicking some ass there, aren't they?
they are going fine against croatian teams, but Maccabi is the strongest in the league I think, I am not following very closely

Quote:
re fans: they should all have their human rights suspended. i say round them up and put them all on goli otok so that they can finally battle it out between themselves
hehe I m not a fan of radical solutions but something has to be done, maybe bigger punishments (I think they only got 1000 euros punishment last time)
Old February 4, 2003, 17:05   #36
VetLegion
Emperor

Quote:
Oh come on, you just won because our best two players ( Stefan Kretzschmar and Volker Zerbe ) were injured!
Hehe, no, we won because we were better

Quote:
But gratz anyway.
thank you
Old February 4, 2003, 19:05   #37
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 18:35
VetLegion, Savior?
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old February 5, 2003, 05:42   #38
LaRusso
King

i saw croatian president crawling on the floor last night on cnn. someone should put him out of his misery hehe
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.
Old February 5, 2003, 07:57   #39
aaglo
King

Local Time: 18:35
The better name for handball is ball hand. Because once you get the ball in your hand in an undesireable angle, your hand starts getting some of the qualities of the ball... ouch
Old February 7, 2003, 08:32   #40
LaRusso
King

i found kostelic things on bbc site

basically...

"Previously, after his second win 10 days ago, he gave a news conference in which he compared his pre-race attitude to that of a German soldier at the time Nazi Germany launched its invasion of the Soviet Union.

Mr Kostelic's spokesman says the young skier spoke in the heat of the moment but the magazine, Nacional, has now published on its website the recording of an interview he gave last year.

In it, Mr Kostelic says Nazism is a healthy system, better than Communism, because under the Nazis an individual could rise to the top on merit.

He also says Russian dictator Josef Stalin was worse than Adolf Hitler, because Stalin killed his subordinates at random, whereas Hitler only killed those who were after his own life."

hmmm, i've heard the modified last argument before...