Old February 5, 2003, 23:06   #61
Oerdin
Deity

Local Time: 08:45
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Girls like this are why life is better in California.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	haven_190_full.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	36074  
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old February 5, 2003, 23:10   #62
Oerdin
Deity

Damn it now I'm toast. I clicked on the wrong file. How do I delete the file?

3rd edit- I can only change the text. The file seems to be a moderator only thing.

4th edit- Luckily I figured it out before Ming saw it.
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.

Last edited by Oerdin; February 5, 2003 at 23:20.
Old February 5, 2003, 23:11   #63
Tuberski

Local Time: 10:45
That Heidi Klum pic is a no-no too, Oerdin. Better get it before Ming does.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old February 5, 2003, 23:12   #64
Oerdin
Deity

For those of you into arts and high culture; this one is called "The Kiss".
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	the kiss.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	36076  
Old February 5, 2003, 23:14   #65
Oerdin
Deity

delete
Old February 5, 2003, 23:15   #66
Tuberski

Me likey "The Kiss".

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old February 5, 2003, 23:15   #67
Oerdin
Deity

It's just not a man's thread without a cool car in it.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	01ign040356765a.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	36077  
Old February 5, 2003, 23:30   #68
Oerdin
Deity

It's hard to go wrong with Victoria's Secret.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	v227639.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	36079  
Old February 5, 2003, 23:30   #69
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Oerdin

BTW How do I post more then one picture at a time?
All you have to do is use an IMG tag for each image.

ACK!
Old February 5, 2003, 23:32   #70
Oerdin
Deity

Got it thanks.
Old February 5, 2003, 23:36   #71
Tuberski

This is depressing.

This:

Became this:

While I was in the Navy.

ACK!
Old February 5, 2003, 23:39   #72
Nivek
Settler

Local Time: 15:45
The beer part seems to have fallen off this thread.

But I don't care - I just keep checking for the new pics
Old February 5, 2003, 23:41   #73
Tuberski

I never had a taste for beer.

ACK!
Old February 5, 2003, 23:45   #74
Hobbes
Warlord

Pictures of: my girlfriend Rachel, a Jaguar XKE and some Sleeman's beer.... nice....

Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	girlfriend2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	36081  

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer
Old February 5, 2003, 23:48   #75
Oerdin
Deity

Of the half dozen or so local breweries here in San Diego this one is my favorite. "Arrogant Bastard Ale" by the Stone Brewing Company has so much character and spice that many a drinker has been left wonder what hit him. That it's strong enough to curl your toes doesn't hurt either.

[img]

[/img]
Old February 5, 2003, 23:51   #76
Nivek
Settler

"Arrogant Bastard Ale" certainly conjures up a good image.

What's the alcohol content?
Old February 5, 2003, 23:54   #77
Oerdin
Deity

Well, it keeps telling me the image is an invalid file type so I'll just post a link.
Old February 6, 2003, 00:01   #78
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 01:45
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old February 6, 2003, 00:03   #79
Nivek
Settler

You're never too old for this sort of thing!
Old February 6, 2003, 00:10   #80
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Nivek
"Arrogant Bastard Ale" certainly conjures up a good image.

What's the alcohol content?
I think it is around 12% but the hops content is totally off the scale. There are so many things going on in this beer that I don't know where to begin describing it.

As long as were on the topic of good micro brews from San Diego I also like the San Diego Brewing Company's Blue Berry Wheat beer, especially, when they give it to you fresh without lagering it. Full Sail Brewing Company has a nice West Coast Pale Ale which is good on a hot day, Karl Strauss's Trolley Ale is a nice red beer, and Callahan's has a down right wicked Barley Wine.
Old February 6, 2003, 00:12   #81
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuberski
I never had a taste for beer.

ACK!
We're sorry for you troubles man.
Old February 6, 2003, 00:16   #82
Tuberski

Quote:

I think it is around 12% but the hops content is totally off the scale. There are so many things going on in this beer that I don't know where to begin describing it.

As long as were on the topic of good micro brews from San Diego I also like the San Diego Brewing Company's Blue Berry Wheat beer, especially, when they give it to you fresh without lagering it. Full Sail Brewing Company has a nice West Coast Pale Ale which is good on a hot day, Karl Strauss's Trolley Ale is a nice red beer, and Callahan's has a down right wicked Barley Wine.
Which one of those is in the gaslamp district? I used to go there occasionally. But my favorite bar was Patrick II down the street from Croce's.

ACK!
Old February 6, 2003, 00:18   #83
Nivek
Settler

The San Diego beer scene sounds really interesting.

As a beer lover, I've done a fair bit of sampling of local English brews, and tried a lot of beers in Belgium and Germany.

We don't get decent US beer over here, unfortunately - but hopefully I'll get to try those San Diego ones one day.

It's a mission
Old February 6, 2003, 00:24   #84
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
The San Diego beer scene sounds really interesting.

As a beer lover, I've done a fair bit of sampling of local English brews, and tried a lot of beers in Belgium and Germany.

We don't get decent US beer over here, unfortunately - but hopefully I'll get to try those San Diego ones one day.

It's a mission
San Diego has a host of nice breweries but Portland has by far the most in the country. It's been said that in Portland you can drink a different locally made beer every day for a year and never tast the same beer twice. I've never tried it out but It sure would be nice to put that theory to the test.

P.S. Most major American xities have at least two or three local brewers popping out various micro brews. I'm kind of surprised you guys in England don't have the same sort of set up. Since England has a reputation for good beer.
Old February 6, 2003, 00:24   #85
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 01:45
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
You're never too old for this sort of thing!
No, I am.

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old February 6, 2003, 00:29   #86
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuberski
Which one of those is in the gaslamp district? I used to go there occasionally. But my favorite bar was Patrick II down the street from Croce's.

ACK!
You can find all of those beer's except Callahan's in the Gaslamp district. The breweries are close by and most of the night clubs and restaurants stock the local brews as well as the major national brands.

BTW I like Patrick's Irish Pub; they ussually have a good selection of live music playing on any given night and the food & drinks aren't over priced like alot of the tourist traps. Also a friend of mine used to waiter tables at Croce's when we were in college. He got me in Free one night when Jim Croce was playing live (Any 70's music fans out there?).
Old February 6, 2003, 00:31   #87
Tuberski

Quote:

You can find all of those beer's except Callahan's in the Gaslamp district. The breweries are close by and most of the night clubs and restaurants stock the local brews as well as the major national brands.

BTW I like Patrick's Irish Pub; they ussually have a good selection of live music playing on any given night...
That was why I liked it, plus they had interesting people there.

ACK!
Old February 6, 2003, 00:36   #88
Nivek
Settler

Quote:

P.S. Most major American xities have at least two or three local brewers popping out various micro brews. I'm kind of surprised you guys in England don't have the same sort of set up. Since England has a reputation for good beer.
Unfortunately, in the fifties/sixties, the UK went through a sort of "McDonald's" thing, where the big players swallowed up the local breweries and also bought up the pubs - thus selling only their own brews.

The small breweries are starting to re-appear, but it's difficult for them to get the product into the local bars.
Old February 6, 2003, 07:05   #89
Gangerolf
Prince

Local Time: 16:45
brrr
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	gisele_bundchen.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	36091  
Old February 6, 2003, 14:13   #90
Oerdin
Deity

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	couch3.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	36109