Old February 7, 2003, 04:27   #31
mapfi
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power II Multiplayer
Prince

Local Time: 16:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
If you mean other people misnistery position I have give the jobs as MoDA and MoDT to Mrbaggins, IW and Tamerlin. All non-government citizens
I mean exactly that - what allows you to do that for your fellow ministers if they haven't done it? Nothing...
How you appoint your delegate is perfectly fine. And if you need me again - I'll be glad to help.
Old February 7, 2003, 04:43   #32
Gilgamensch
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCTP2 Source Code Project
King

Thanks for the flower's Pedrunn

Hope she'll come over it.............

If we could run it earlier, I really would like to participate in the game-chats. As I am still waiting for Internet at home (I think Tamerlin knows what I am talking about) I'll have to do it at work, which isn't a problem with my employer, but it is a bit late . If we would start like 20.00 GMT, it wouldn't be a problem for me

Another thing, if needed I could participate, but with the current weather conditions here in France, it is not necessarily fun to get back home.........although it is improving (the weather)........

After reading through the chat log, I think it is getting interresting
Old February 7, 2003, 07:48   #33
Pedrunn
Call to Power II Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 12:47
Thanks Tamerlin, Gilg and all for understanding my problems and sorry for sharing with you (I really shouldnt ). I know everything worked out but i lost all the fun but like you said i had to choose and i dont regret.

Gilg, I know! It wasnt critizing (how could i? I also missed the last two chats ).
I was just explaining why have you dropped 3 position in my dlegate list.
And I still believe your are still very enthusiastic about the DG. And i hope everything gets well with your PC.

Quote:
Originally posted by mapfi
I mean exactly that - what allows you to do that for your fellow ministers if they haven't done it? Nothing...
Now my defense:

Quote:
CTP2DG Constitution
(c) If an instruction is clearly erroneous, or by changed circumstances made impossible or harmful the President may decide in the best interest of the game.
Quote:
CTP2 Game Chat
[23:25] <Pedrunn> I play the whole of the delegate
[23:25] <Pedrunn> if all are missing but i rather choose someone to do so
So i am actually giving my temporary functions as the absent jugde to someone else. I am actually choosing delegates for myself to have the power of the absent minister.

The whole thing begun when I tried once to be the MoD when Maquiladora was absent in a old turn chat and play my fuctions as President (at that time i had to do the screenshots though) and it was disastrous so i chose Loc to do this job.
-Jean Rostand
Old February 7, 2003, 08:24   #34
Gilgamensch
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCTP2 Source Code Project
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Pedrunn
Thanks Tamerlin, Gilg and all for understanding my problems and sorry for sharing with you (I really shouldnt ).
You are welcome , and never forget, here are also friendly persons (not only bashers)

Quote:
And I still believe your are still very enthusiastic about the DG. And i hope everything gets well with your PC.
Yes, I am, it is serious fun for me ( I know, it sounds funny.....)
Old February 7, 2003, 11:52   #35
Martin Gühmann
staff
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Super Moderator

Local Time: 17:47
Quote:
Originally posted by Pedrunn
Thanks Tamerlin, Gilg and all for understanding my problems and sorry for sharing with you (I really shouldnt ). I know everything worked out but i lost all the fun but like you said i had to choose and i dont regret.
Pedrunn you shouldn't be sorry for sharing your problems. Now we know that your time is very limited, therefore we can better understand your decissions and not showing up not only in the turn chat but also in the forum. I already got the impression that you have to do a lot of stuff in your real life. Actual it is much more important to give a person very close to you the needed support then just playing a game instead of it. Remember Pedrunn we all have real lives. There are people who have more time and there are people who have less time and everyday the circumstances can change. Take me as example the university kept me very busy last month, I wasn't able to get much free time and some time I should better have to used for doing my homework I spent for hanging around here at Apolyton.

Good to to get to know some of your problem as they also concern the DG game, and I know that it is also a difficuilt decission to know when to start to tell us and if you tell us something how much.

-Martin
Old February 7, 2003, 19:20   #36
Pedrunn
Call to Power II Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 12:47
Dont worry, Apolyton is a therapy for me.
I like what i am doing here! My worries are just if i am doing a ggod job.
I believe always having a delegate to support me during the Game Chats in case anything happens will make things work smoothly!

-Jean Rostand
Old February 7, 2003, 19:59   #37
MrBaggins
CTP2 Source Code Project
King

Local Time: 15:47
you're doing a great job... in case you were confused at all
Old February 7, 2003, 21:15   #38
Tamerlin
Call to Power II Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
King

Local Time: 17:47
Nothing worth to worry about Pedrunn, you are doing a good job.