Old February 7, 2003, 14:11   #1
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Nominations: governors
Now we are already lacking TWO governors, so if you are interested, PLEASE say so.

Aurillion
TKG?? (legal?)

Solaris

Director of Exploration and Intelligence
Vultur

Due to lack of time, nominations will close Tuesday 22.00 GMT.

Last edited by Maniac; February 11, 2003 at 04:46.
Old February 7, 2003, 17:50   #2
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 16:54
The way I see it. Drogue should re apply for Akiria, Ceyadon should apply for either DBTS's region (depending on debate) or the Northern region.

Personally speaking. I think DBTS has given a lot of movement and dynamic to the game (and a lot more to give) and I think most SMACDG contributors would want him (you DBTS) to stay.

You may think we have given you sh*t, but it has been RP.
Old February 7, 2003, 18:22   #3
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
The way I see it. Drogue should re apply for Akiria, Ceyadon should apply for either DBTS's region (depending on debate) or the Northern region.
Is Drogue still active??? I get the impression he has left as well.
Old February 7, 2003, 18:32   #4
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 12:54
well i asked drug if he'd be interested in doing a job up north, and he said he'd rather not. he seems to have he heart set on akiria

in the meantime, maniac, you'll have to do the northern orders, and i'll do aurillion
Old February 7, 2003, 18:34   #5
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

I don't think he has.

(If he has) I will be severly disappointed.
Old February 7, 2003, 18:35   #6
Maniac

And did he say anything about his DEI orders. if he doesn't give any this week, it'll be the third consecutive time. I'll be forced to ask impeachment to the court in the idle hope someone else implies for that position. I can hardly do his job the entire term.

Oh yeah, until we find enough governors and directors, may I suggest a full colonization stop?
Old February 7, 2003, 18:39   #7
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

Local Time: 11:54
I might be willing to help out. Just what, exactly, would my responsibilites as governer be?
Old February 7, 2003, 18:41   #8
Hercules
Deity

Come on Drogue:

Everyone knows what a tremendous contribution you can make and have made. So don't give up now.
Old February 7, 2003, 18:44   #9
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Thud
I might be willing to help out. Just what, exactly, would my responsibilites as governer be?
making terraforming, crawling, worker placements, and build orders for a region. so basically, everything the former DBP, DIE, and DTC did (if you remember), combined. and then reporting it to me
Old February 7, 2003, 18:46   #10
Maniac

Thud:

Quote:
Governers:
have the rights of:
*ordering the commissioner to:
**move formers for his region
**move crawlers for his region
**start buildingqueues for his region
**rush constructions for his region
**move workers
*advising any director that concern his region
*polling for guidelines for his region
[all within the parameters given by the Director of Internal Affaires]

have the duties of:
*carrying out orders from the Director of Internal affaires
*advising the rest of the faction about this region the best he can

May NOT:
give orders in a specific field if the director of Internal affaires uses his veto on the subject.

Governers are assign by the people to take care of a certain region of our faction.
You would be in control of four or five bases (build queues and worker placements) and their former and crawler units. To be honest to you, to make the former orders is quite a bit of work if you have many like I do in Jedinica Vrijstaat (some 15), but there are regions where there are much less. Aurillion I'm not sure, but the new northern region has only 2, with 2 others lent by me.
Old February 7, 2003, 18:51   #11
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

I would definitely be willing to be Governer for the northern region; however, I will have to get my AC CD, so I probably won't be able to post orders for this weekend, if that is a problem.
Old February 7, 2003, 18:54   #12
Maniac

No prob. The governor of Akiria, Cedayon, was so kind to make the orders for that region for the next turnchat.
Old February 7, 2003, 19:10   #13
Method
Emperor

oh sure, leave me with the region with all the work
Old February 7, 2003, 21:12   #14
Cedayon
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 10:54
Shortly after the election I PM'd Drogue and said that when the new region was formed I would, if he wanted, step down as Governor of Akiria to be Governor of the new region so that Drogue could have his old seat back. He said it would be better to play out the term as is. If we're this short on Governors, though, perhaps something like that could be arranged.

If Drogue's around, of course
Old February 7, 2003, 23:07   #15
Hercules
Deity

Come on Drogue. STEP leaders don't bow out. Get in there. I believe the whole faction wants you back fighting and building and argueing.
Old February 8, 2003, 12:00   #16
Maniac

Ok, Thud has shown his interest in Solaris-Xenobanana!.
And, as some of you may have read yourselves, I have sent a PM to 48 of our ACDG citizens to ask if they were interested in a seat.
MrWhereItsAt has sent me a PM he'll be more than happy to help out after he's returned from Australia, and Vultur has sent me a PM he's willing to take over the DEI seat. I'll ask impeachment of Drogue to the court if he hasn't given any DEI orders at 2200 GMT.
Old February 10, 2003, 04:36   #17
Maniac

Ok; Wednesday or so I will hold elections.
Old February 10, 2003, 19:41   #18
Method
Emperor

Re: Nominations: governors
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Aurillion
TKG?? (legal?)
i didn't notice anything forbidding it... damn, this means i actually have to do work now
Old February 10, 2003, 21:16   #19
Thud
Prince

It is with great sorrow and regret that I announce I will not be able to govern as anticipated. I have been unable to obtain my CD, and will most likely be unable to for another week, and I anticipate become President in the C3DG after this week. MWIA is apparantly on his way home, I wish him best of luck.
Old February 11, 2003, 04:48   #20
Maniac

Re: Re: Nominations: governors
Quote:
Originally posted by TKG
i didn't notice anything forbidding it...
I thought we had voted one couldn't be DIA and governor at once. Apparently not.
Old February 11, 2003, 09:03   #21
Cedayon
King

Re: Re: Re: Nominations: governors
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
I thought we had voted one couldn't be DIA and governor at once. Apparently not.
Oh, conflict of interest regarding rushes, former/crawler assignments and such? I think we can trust TKG (famous last words? ).

Besides, with our current population I don't think we can afford that level of selectivity...
Old February 11, 2003, 19:49   #22
Method
Emperor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nominations: governors
Quote:
Originally posted by Cedayon
I think we can trust TKG (famous last words? ).

i believe i have a new sig line

and as for confirmation, it seems i have no choice ATM
Old February 11, 2003, 21:29   #23
Cedayon
King

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nominations: governors
Quote:
Originally posted by TKG

i believe i have a new sig line
excellent, my agents have now infiltrated his sig

Oh, ah, there you are...

Old February 12, 2003, 06:27   #24
Vultur
Warlord

I confirm my nomination to DEI position.
My ability in exploration and covert ops are at the service of the Alpha Talent from now.