Old February 9, 2003, 01:53   #1
Leland
Prince

Local Time: 18:01
Local Date: November 1, 2010
NationStates forums
How do I register/post at NationStates forums (in case they happen to work at all, that is)? There is a login button, but no register, and when I tried to post or reply I was asked for a username and password, but those are not the same as my country's name and password...
Old February 9, 2003, 11:38   #2
Straybow
Civilization II Succession GamesSpanish CiversPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization II Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 09:01
Yes, you have to register separately for the forum. No, there isn't any way to do it. I registered, but then the database crashed 24 Jan. My account got screwed up.

It seems there isn't a way to register anymore, but the last time I looked around there was somebody listed in the "today's new registrations" section. I'm confused.
Old February 9, 2003, 20:32   #3
Harry Seldon
GalCiv Apolyton EmpireNationStates
King

Local Time: 16:01
Sometimes I can access the forums by clicking the link after checking out my country. Sometimes my token gets lost transferring in and it won't let me log in. Ah well, thank god for Poly.
Old February 10, 2003, 01:53   #4
Straybow
Civilization II Succession GamesSpanish CiversPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization II Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 09:01
I checked out the newest forum user: it is the most recent nation. That means it is automatic now, but not for those of us who were already registered and got screwed up.

I've tried the lost password feature under both the name I originally registered on the forum and my nation's name. It says that either the name is inactive or the email doesn't match.

I've gotten no response from the nationstates admin.